• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

Price: "I got that move from Eric"

Peerless Price on getting open on the deep ball yesterday:

"I got that move from Eric (Moulds)," Price said. "He made that move against Houston. I liked it and tried to put it in my repertoire."

Nice to see they are helping each othe rout! I like this team attitude. Its not every player who can give credit for something like that to a teammate.

• doug45
    • Jul 2002

This is great. It is what we have been lacking the last few years, everyone on the same team helping each other.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

I think that this small article says a lot about the team cohesion this Bills team has found. I can't recall seeing another team this close in all of my years as a professional football fan. I honestly feel that Price is going to sign with the Bills before next season. PP knows that Drew will get him the ball and Eric isn't going to whine if the ball doesn't float his way. The entire team works extremely well together and I can guarantee that Price will never find that type of camaraderie anywhere else in the NFL.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Great stuff!

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Later Price would admit asking Travis Henry about some of his favorite moves. Henry replied, "You gotta find some tail that looks young enough to be in 7th grade." Needless to say, Price walked away, leaving Henry stunned.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

Casdhf, seek help
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• angneli
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                Later Price would admit asking Travis Henry about some of his favorite moves. Henry replied, "You gotta find some tail that looks young enough to be in 7th grade." Needless to say, Price walked away, leaving Henry stunned.

I know a good thearapist.
                "You left me there! Ol' Roy out there by himself, with the buzzards pickin' at my head."

Comment

Working...
                X