PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry = James Stewart + Rashan Salaam

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 11:23 AM
T.Henry reminds me so much of the guy that was across from his sidelines on sunday, yup thats right James Stewart, but he also reminds me of Rashan Salaam, He and Stewart have almost the same running style, are both inconsistent, have a couple good games, and they both suck but are the best RB on there team by Default....and then with a little mix of Salaam, not necessarily hes running style, but the way he holds on to the ball, or in this case I should say the way he DOESNT hold on to the ball....Ive said it before T.Henry should be a backup somewhere in this league like Stewart was and should be....Its not to late to sign J.Linton back to Buffalo.

:clap:

casdhf
10-28-2002, 11:26 AM
Man, you really are an idiot. He looked pretty good against your "amazing" run defense.

InTheBox
10-28-2002, 11:27 AM
Let me ask you. How piss were you when we beat you?

Judge
10-28-2002, 11:29 AM
Travis Henry out-Rickyed Ricky last week!

:evil:

The Natrix
10-28-2002, 11:30 AM
There is no possible way for me to respond without getting banned

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by casdhf
Man, you really are an idiot. He looked pretty good against your "amazing" run defense.

"are both inconsistent, have a couple good games, and they both suck but are the best RB on there team by Default"

0 Touchdowns against our D......yet only 69 yards against a Lions D????

Patrick76777
10-28-2002, 11:37 AM
he's 5th in the league in rushing!!!!

clumping platelets
10-28-2002, 11:40 AM
Every game plan is different! :rolleyes:

23-10

lordofgun
10-28-2002, 11:42 AM
The numbers don't lie FOOL!

Player - Carries - Yards - YPC - Touchdowns

Travis Henry - 151 - 695 - 4.6 - 9

James Stewart - 110 - 503 - 4.6 - 3

YOUR BELOVED RICKY! - 163 - 711 - 4.4 - 6

ARGUMENT OVER! Might as well close the thread now. :hammer:

Judge
10-28-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Interesting: So Travis is actually Stewart PLUS Ricky!

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
he's 5th in the league in rushing!!!!

:lmao:
and probably 1st in the league in Fumbling!!!!

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 12:03 PM

is this with the Bye week included?

Novacane
10-28-2002, 12:04 PM
WCF you would be better off just shutting up. YOu are proving you really do not know very much about football.

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Judge

Interesting: So Travis is actually Stewart PLUS Ricky!

I dont see any comparison with Ricky....Heck, I dont think Stewart and Rickys fumbles combined add up to Henrys fumbles.

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2002, 12:07 PM
"and probably 1st in the league in Fumbling!!!!"

I am sure he is and that is the only problem with him. He almost cost us another game. I love how hard of a runner he is but he is going to have to start holding onto the ball better than this.

Novacane
10-28-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

is this with the Bye week included?

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No! LoG forgot to put in the 0 carries for 0 yards of the bye week! Thanks for reminding him genius!

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
WCF you would be better off just shutting up. YOu are proving you really do not know very much about football.

Ill translate for you since Im bilingual....

WCF please be quiet. Travis Henry sucks and it hurts. Can we please talk about something else.:ill:

Novacane
10-28-2002, 12:13 PM
Travis Henry does not suck. He has a fumbling problem that has be corrected and will be IMO. To say he sucks shows your ignorance!

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 12:14 PM

"DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No! LoG forgot to put in the 0 carries for 0 yards of the bye week! Thanks for reminding him genius!"

This is embarresing.... Ricky still has more yards after Henry has played one more game...LMAO! next time maybe you should let the person I asked reply....P.S. Where are the fumbles?

TacklingDummy
10-28-2002, 12:18 PM

I dont see any comparison with Ricky....Heck, I dont think Stewart and Rickys fumbles combined add up to Henrys fumbles.

Thats probably true.

One thing I know is true is that you have to add up Stewart and Ricky's TD total to get the total that Travis has.

I in a way feel sorry for Miami. Usually they have to wait until round 1 of the playoffs to realize they suck.

Novacane
10-28-2002, 12:19 PM
Are you really that dumb? You gay RB has more carries. Amazing that he has more yards.DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. The stat to compare is YPC where Travis is better that RW

BTW................of course Rickey is going to get more carries and more yards. He's the only weapon your sucky offense has

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 12:20 PM
Travis Henry does not suck. He has a fumbling problem that has be corrected and will be IMO. To say he sucks shows your ignorance!

Good RBs dont fumble in almost every game...Faulk,Holmes,J.Lewis,R.Williams,E.James dont fumble often....you say he has a fumbling problem that has to be corrected? shouldnt it have been corrected already? What are they waiting for? to break a record or something? When you suck, you suck! plain and simple and you CANT correct that....saying that, a RB that fumbles alot, is good shows YOUR ignorance!!:stick: :lol:

jdbillsfan
10-28-2002, 12:21 PM
YPC doesn't lie no matter when the bye week is. Ricky get's the ball more since they have no passing game in Miami. Ricky get's the ball more and he still has fewer TD's than Henry.

Travis has a little problem, but that was definitely an illegal hit yesterday. That was much worse than the Kennedy hit. That should have been a personal foul at least. For his 2nd year in the league, I am very happy with Henry. If it takes an illegal head shot for him to fumble, than I can deal with that....

Dolphins suck.

Novacane
10-28-2002, 12:24 PM

Good RBs dont fumble in almost every game...Faulk,Holmes,J.Lewis,R.Williams,E.James dont fumble often....you say he has a fumbling problem that has to be corrected? shouldnt it have been corrected already? What are they waiting for? to break a record or something? When you suck, you suck! plain and simple and you CANT correct that....saying that, a RB that fumbles alot, is good shows YOUR ignorance!!:stick: :lol:

The more you say the more foolish you look

Novacane
10-28-2002, 12:26 PM
Henry.........TD every 16 rushes

RW.........TD every 27 rushes

Last I knew points are what wins games.

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by jdbillsfan
YPC doesn't lie no matter when the bye week is. Ricky get's the ball more since they have no passing game in Miami. Ricky get's the ball more and he still has fewer TD's than Henry.

Travis has a little problem, but that was definitely an illegal hit yesterday. That was much worse than the Kennedy hit. That should have been a personal foul at least. For his 2nd year in the league, I am very happy with Henry. If it takes an illegal head shot for him to fumble, than I can deal with that....

Dolphins suck.

Its funny how you say there is no passing game in Miami and then you go to say Ricky has less TDs then Henry, when the fact is he has less TDs then Henry becuase our "Passing game" scores alot of TDs too....it doesnt take a genuis to figure that out.

then you go to say Henry has a little problem, yet he fumbled becuz it was an illegal hit on Henry, which was worse then Chambers hit from Kennedy....LMAO! Chambers was in the air when he got hit...Henry got drilled with his feet on the ground...Chambers was outcold and out for 1 week....Henry got up and walked to the bench crying "boo-hoo-hoo" with a little cut on his lip.....Now,youre either being very sarcastic or youre just Plain dumb!

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 12:51 PM
Henry.........TD every 16 rushes

RW.........TD every 27 rushes

Last I knew points are what wins games.

...."and Henry is in, on another 2 yd TD!, thanks to Drew Bledsoe and company"

Novacane
10-28-2002, 12:55 PM

yet he fumbled becuz it was an illegal hit on Henry, which was worse then Chambers hit from Kennedy....LMAO! Chambers was in the air when he got hit!

BTW....................that was not an illegal hit on Chambers. Almost every single sportscaster agreed. The tape clearly showed Kennedy was going for the chest and Chambers head got pushed down by the other DB. The NFL just had to back up the Ref that made a bad call.

jdbillsfan
10-28-2002, 12:59 PM
Are you comparing your passing game to our's?? I know the potent Fielder to McMichael combination strikes fear around the league, but come on....

Chambers pulled his head down and got hit. It actually didn't seem illegal or there wasn't much Kenndey could do in that situation. As it turns out, we also found out Chambers was a sissy and had to miss a game.

The Henry hit looked exactly like what the league should be trying to prevent. The guy launched himself helmet first right at Henry's helmet. I am surprised Henry was able to come back in, but it also showed that he is much tougher than Chambers.... obviously.....

TacklingDummy
10-28-2002, 01:04 PM

Compared to Ricky's.....

Against Detroit, RICKY WILLIAMS 1 YD RUN, RICKY WILLIAMS 2 YD RUN.

Against Colts: RICKY WILLIAMS 10 YD PASS FROM JAY FIEDLER

A Jets: RICKY WILLIAMS 53 YD RUN

Against KC: RICKY WILLIAMS 3 YD RUN

Against Den: RICKY WILLIAMS 10 YD RUN,RICKY WILLIAMS 2 YD RUN

4 out of 6 of his TD were for 3 yards or less.

Novacane
10-28-2002, 01:05 PM

Proves you don't watch our games