X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomdonahoe
    • May 2004

Bills Sign Drew Haddad

Orchard Park, NY - The Bills today announced that the team has signed free agent wide receiver Drew Haddad. In accordance with club policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed.

A standout wide receiver from University at Buffalo, Haddad most recently played with the Frankfurt Galaxy of NFL Europe where he led his team in receiving with 28 receptions for 455 yards. Prior to his NFL Europe experience, Haddad spent the 2001 and 2002 seasons with the Indianapolis Colts before being released prior to the 2003 season.

Originally a seventh round draft pick of the Bills in 2000, Haddad was released by Buffalo after spending most of the 2000 season on the Bills practice squad. He finished the 2000 season on the Indianapolis Colts practice squad.
    Tommy D.
    The Voice of Reason
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

That's cool Dude went to UB and 2 years ago hand a hell of preseason in Indy. Took a few KO's back for TD's.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

How many WRs do we need??? We already have a hard enough time trimming our current roster.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
        Exhausted of Losing
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        How many WRs do we need??? We already have a hard enough time trimming our current roster.
        Exactly! We already have way too many WRs.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

He's back?!?!

Comment

• finsrclowns
            • Apr 2004

Camp fodder.
            finsrclowns

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

He has some return ability, but I just don't see him sticking.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• AndyC34
                Kenny & The New Era Bills Fans
                • Mar 2003

not as fast as antonio brown but a lot better at the position.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  He has some return ability, but I just don't see him sticking.
                  i agree.

i am pissed though.. i look at my cell phone and see "Buffalo Bills announce the signing of..."

then i have to scroll down.. i am thinking Gildon or Spears..

and i see.. "Drew Haddad"

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                    • Apr 2003

sounds like were going to have at the very least 6 active WR's on our roster come opening day
                    the dude abides

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      i agree.

i am pissed though.. i look at my cell phone and see "Buffalo Bills announce the signing of..."

then i have to scroll down.. i am thinking Gildon or Spears..

and i see.. "Drew Haddad"

at least you got the notification...Bills Direct dropped the ball on this one.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

He had a great preseason for us a few years ago and another for Indy the following year. It seems that injuries have always plagued him at key times.

I'd say he has a chance at a roster spot as a returner/posession receiver.

Steve Tasker kicked around a little, too, before becoming an All Pro.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            He had a great preseason for us a few years ago and another for Indy the following year. It seems that injuries have always plagued him at key times.

I'd say he has a chance at a roster spot as a returner/posession receiver.

Steve Tasker kicked around a little, too, before becoming an All Pro.
                            My high expectaions of us having a great preseason record has taken a tremendous boost with this signing. we all know that's when the season is won or lost anyway. those other 16 games are all just for show. preseason title here we come.

Comment

Working...
                            X