13) Detroit
14) Jacksonville
15) Miami
16) Houston
17) Baltimore
18) Dallas
19) Denver
20) Minnesota

21) BUFFALO- The Bills fielded the AFC's best defense in 2003 but missed out on the playoffs because of a lack of offensive playmakers. Halfback Willis McGahee hits the field after spending his rookie year mending a college knee injury, and speedy WR Lee Evans gives Buffalo a deep threat.
Final '03 rank: 21

22) Cincinnati
23) Tampa Bay
24) NY Jets
25) Cleveland
26) Washington
27) Oakland
28) Chicago
29) San Francisco
30) San Diego
31) NY Giants
32) Arizona

Mr. Cynical
06-19-2004, 01:36 PM
This guy is a joke. His rationale for his rankings is absurd. Detoit? Pittsburgh?

And my favorite...

In the last six years, Atlanta, Tampa Bay and Carolina have all gone to the Super Bowl – everyone in the NFC South except the Saints. What's puzzling is that New Orleans has as much talent as anyone in the South. With QB Aaron Brooks, HB Deuce McAllister and WRs Joe Horn, Donte Stallworth and Devery Henderson, points should come easy. No. 1 draft pick Will Smith should improve the pass rush. The Saints are overdue.

What does the fact that everyone in their division has gone to the SB have to do with *anything*?

:rolleyes:

DraftBoy
06-19-2004, 02:00 PM
Well he's some what right the Saints got a very potent offense

Schobel94
06-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Detroit at # 13? What is with people and the Lions. The Lions suck and will until they can get some depth. What a great offseason they got a very good, yet way overpaid, center, a decent corner, and an over the hill safety. I don't get why people are saying their O-line is so good, wow they don't give up many sacks, well thats becuase Harrington would rather throw a pick than get sacked. Their D-line sucks, they have crappy linebackers and overrated corners. They do, howeer, have great young recievers, but a still unproven QB and a a rookie RB who may or may not be good.

In fact, let's compare them to us. Drew Bledsoe is better in every respect to Harrington, except that Harrington can scramble a little and can play the piano. They both had bad years last year. We both have young, unproven runningbacks, except that in addition to our young, unproven running back we have a pro-bowl 1500 yard back in Henry. They have some real talent at WR, but still unproven as Rogers was hurt for a lot of last year. We still have a pro bowler and a high first rounder of our own. Their O-line blows, we at least have some hope for ours. Their lone playmaker on D-line is 100 year old Porcher, and then there's a pair of decent tackles, wow... We have proven run cloggers with one decent end, and are shallow at the other. They have old man earl "too slow" holmes manning the MLB spot, with a young OLB who is fast but can't tackle in Bailey another OLB who isn't fast and can't tackle. We have arguably the best OLB in the game in Spikes, a fast and fiery tackle machine in Fletcher, and a good pass rusher in Posey. Then they have Dre "most overrated player next to Tom Brady" Bly, who does have a knack for turnovers but he's average in coverage. Fernando Bryant is a solid player but notheing special. We have Nate "give me the ball" Clements who is tough, physical, and has a nose for the ball, although he takes chances and can get beat, along with the million time pro-bowler Troy Vincent who, at age 106, is still pretty damn good. At safety, Detroit has Brock "this is a car-jack jack" Marion who is old and should have retired three decades ago and some other jerk I've never heard of. We have Lawyer Milloy who only did average last year, but is still a fine safety, and hopefully paired with Coy "The muscles from Brussles" Wire can be punishing.

There we go, a totally biased, yet not innacurate view. I did leave out coaching and special teams but I don't care.

My point? The guy who did those rankings is dumb.

SABURZFAN
06-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Well he's some what right the Saints got a very potent offense

it'll depend on how brooks plays.mcallister needs to stay healthy too.