• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Aiken won't plead the fifth as Bills wide receiver

By KIM SIM
    Don't ask Sam Aiken what he thinks his chances are of becoming the Buffalo Bills' fifth wide receiver.
    Even in the company of veterans Eric Moulds, Josh Reed and Bobby Shaw and highly touted rookie Lee Evans - plus the other five wide receivers on Buffalo's roster - the second-year Bill doesn't consider himself "fifth receiver" material.

"I don't see myself competing for the fifth wide receiver spot," Aiken said this week. "I'm competing for third, second. Those are my goals coming to the season."
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Let the best man win if he plays better than Evans and Reed then he should be ahead of them. But i dont see him getting as many reps as those other guys in preseason to prove himself we will see.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
      • Jan 2004

Glad he is setting his goals high.
      You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

is Kim Sim an Asian dude or a chick?
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I think Aiken will get considerable time in multi-receiver sets, and will make us very happy.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• CWOUSARET
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            I think Aiken will get considerable time in multi-receiver sets, and will make us very happy.
            agreed - in fact i think he could be our slant over the middle/#3 receiver. better size (bigger target) and ability to get open on those shorter slant routes and reed.
            "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• CWOUSARET
              • Aug 2003

oops - than reed.
              "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• ajsdx
                • Aug 2003

I think heĀ“ll be OK. I watched him live several times at UNC and he was one of the very few reliable offensive weapons we had while our team was accomplishing remarkable feats such as losing to Duke, who held the active record for most consecutive games lost just two years ago. God we suck at football. How is that possible when we recruit in the top 25 every year?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                  is Kim Sim an Asian dude or a chick?
                  Ask Pat Smith or Chris Brown.

Kim Sim may even be a food, who knows.

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
                    • Jul 2003

Evans isnt starting maybe or possibly anything better than #5 being a rook and all. If Sammy feels he can out play Shaw and Reed Im all for it. CC and Brown are vunerable as well. Guys we cut are gonna get a look by some other teams. :stone:
                    In Marv We Trust
                    The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• I'M A BELIEVER
                      • Jun 2004

Just because Evans is a rookie doesn't mean a damn thing. The only receiver whose spot is set in stone is Moulds and who knows if that will last all season....
                      Men are clinging to football on a level we aren't even aware of. For centuries, we ruled everything, and now, in the last ten minutes, there are all these incursions by women. It's our Alamo. ~Tony Kornheiser
                      =========================
                      I have seen women walk right past a TV set with a football game on and - this always amazes me - not stop to watch, even if the TV is showing replays of what we call a "good hit," which is a tackle that causes at least one major internal organ to actually fly out of a player's body. ~Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
                      X