PDA

View Full Version : Which Team Has The Best Fans????

InTheBox
10-28-2002, 01:40 PM
What team do you think has the most loyal fans?
I think buffalo and Greenbay does because both teams play in the heart of winter and fans watch the games in blizzards compared to miami or San Fran were there fans watch there teams in the sun all season long.

Judge
10-28-2002, 02:53 PM
Denver, Kansas City, Washington, NY Giants, Chicago all deserve credit along with Buffalo and Green Bay.

Pride
10-28-2002, 03:51 PM
Cleveland?

Denver is definately top 5, along with KC

I disagree about the Skins and Giants tho

The Natrix
10-28-2002, 09:20 PM
sticking with the Bengals is pretty noble

Judge
10-29-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Pride

I disagree about the Skins and Giants tho

Washington and the Giants sell out all the time, whether the team wins or loses. We don't, which is a negative for the Bills fans in ranking who's best.

Judge
10-29-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
sticking with the Bengals is pretty noble

You're right. They had 50,000+ for their team Sunday- in a league where a team can go from last to best in one offseason, the Bengals have remained poor for 11 straight years! Amazing.

casdhf
10-29-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Judge

Washington and the Giants sell out all the time, whether the team wins or loses. We don't, which is a negative for the Bills fans in ranking who's best.

They're also two of the biggest markets in the US.

WNYnut
10-29-2002, 09:33 AM
Without a doubt Green Bay, Buffalo, Denver and Kansas City (in that order). Also, by no coincidence, all these places (Lambeau, RWS, Milehigh, and Arrowhead) happen to be, I feel, the hardest places to play in the NFL. And for the size of their respective markets, these 4 cities are definitely it. As far as the NJ Giants and the Redskins go, there is no comparison, these are two of the biggest markets in the US and have a much larger fan base to draw from.

doug45
10-30-2002, 08:35 AM
Buffalo for sure. I have been going to games for over 30 years and even in our worst years the fans were still there to back the team. When you think 12th man that is Buffalo's fans for sure.

SABURZFAN
10-30-2002, 12:40 PM
of course i'll say buffalo.cleveland isn't too far behind.

dolfan25
10-30-2002, 06:24 PM
Green Bay, Cleveland, and Denver. Buffalo too often stops having sellouts once the team starts losing. When the Bills suck the fans stop showing up. How many games were blacked out last year? Heck Kelly's jersey retirement wasn't even a sellout.

And yes I realize Fin fans are the worst or near the worst, I don't need to be reminded.

Romes
10-30-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by InTheBox
San Fran were there fans watch there teams in the sun all season long.

San Fran is no Buffalo or Green Bay by any means as far as weather goes but to say that 49er fans are out in the sun watching there team play shows me you haven't been to candlestick. That stadium, now called 3com, is horrible, it is almost always super windy and when snow season comes around in Buffalo, it rains in San Fran.

That being said, I think niner fans are all a bunch of bandwagoners still stuck in the Montana era of their team.

SABURZFAN
10-30-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
Green Bay, Cleveland, and Denver. Buffalo too often stops having sellouts once the team starts losing. When the Bills suck the fans stop showing up. How many games were blacked out last year? Heck Kelly's jersey retirement wasn't even a sellout.

And yes I realize Fin fans are the worst or near the worst, I don't need to be reminded.

last year is a poor example considering a lot of people got laid off or there hours cut back from the 9/11 incident.despite a 3-13 record,the BILLS attendance STILL averaged around 63,000 people a game.