PDA

View Full Version : Bostonīs red and blue eyes

ajsdx
06-21-2004, 09:45 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1817993

Contact drills
For the past two seasons, David Boston shocked cornerbacks by coming onto the field wearing wild-colored contact lenses, making his eyes purple or red or blue. A standard eye test by the Dolphins revealed one of the league's most dangerous deep threats needed a contact correction for a depth-perception problem. The new contacts have Boston picking up balls quicker and a new diet has him on pace to play at under 230 pounds. The only mandate by the team is that Boston wear only natural-colored lenses during games.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1817993

More interesting than the actual Boston information (which is fairly scary by itself) is the bit about contacts. How weird would it be if you lined up from a freak of nature like Owens or Boston and they stared straight at you with shimmering gray eyes? Iīd probably think "alien" before I thought "OK, now I have to remember not to bump this guy after 5 yards or Iīll draw a flag."

Patrick76777
06-21-2004, 09:55 AM
Gay! I have a douche bag friend who wears color contacts. It's so gay!

This guy is a fruit!

TigerJ
06-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Ho hum.

ryjam282
06-21-2004, 12:17 PM
Those colored contacts really are doing him some good. He is really catching the ball well and living up to his hype.....NOT!!

He is so gay, and not to mention he killed my fantasy team on more then one occasion....David Buston....I hate him, and now he is a Dolphin so I have a good reason to.

B-DON
06-21-2004, 01:18 PM
this might be gay but it is also scary to think how good he was without great eyesight and how good he might be this year. on the other hand peter warrick had the same problem and they just found out a couple of years ago and since they found out he still hasnt played up to his potential so the contacts might not make a difference........ he's still a cancer in the locker room

Michael82
06-21-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Gay! I have a douche bag friend who wears color contacts. It's so gay!

This guy is a fruit!

How about these ones? :D

http://www.peeperscontacts.com/Images/bills_lrg.jpg

B-DON
06-21-2004, 02:22 PM
is that a pic of you mikey?

j/k

ryjam282
06-21-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by B-DON
this might be gay but it is also scary to think how good he was without great eyesight and how good he might be this year. on the other hand peter warrick had the same problem and they just found out a couple of years ago and since they found out he still hasnt played up to his potential so the contacts might not make a difference........ he's still a cancer in the locker room

The thing you tend to forget is that he still has AJ Feeley and Jay Fiedler throwing to him....So, I don't think cataract surgery could help that mess.

justasportsfan
06-21-2004, 02:59 PM
you know painted toe nails and a rainbow flag tattoo is gonna follow soon.

HAMMER
06-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Boston.....Gay, Williams....Gay, Taylor.....Gay. It's like a veritable fruit bowl down there. They must fight over the mirror in the locker room. Oh yeah...Seau....Gay!

Disgustipatex
06-21-2004, 11:45 PM
You guys would fevorishly devour a description of David Boston's bowel movements if one was given to you. Pretty pathetic.

B-DON
06-21-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex
You guys would fevorishly devour a description of David Boston's bowel movements if one was given to you. Pretty pathetic.

so whats your point?

Samphin1
06-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by B-DON

so whats your point?

:lol: Funniest thin you have ever said...I think.

BTW Hammer? Travis Henry...GAY....Eric Moulds......GAY......Drew Bledsoe.....GAY.....They all fight each ther to see who can kiss who's ass first. :kissa: :love: Takeo Spikes.....GAY!

See how stupid you sound when you make a post like this?