PDA

View Full Version : Bills Offense Jelling IN Camp

B-DON
06-21-2004, 02:01 PM
Bills: Offense jelling in camp

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Monday, June 21, 2004

News
The Bills are busy implementing head coach Mike Mularkey's new offense in voluntary workouts, and the early reports from minicamp are very positive. "I'm extremely optimistic, to be honest with you," quarterback Drew Bledsoe told the Buffalo News. "I feel like at this point in the season, this is as good a team as I've been on. That doesn't mean anything—last year we started out hot and stumbled. But at this point, looking at the guys around me, I feel really, really optimistic about our chances."

Views
Mularkey was also very encouraged about where the team was at after 14 days of practice in the last four weeks. This is a positive development for fantasy owners, as the Bills' offense was a major disappointment last season when it scored fewer points than all but one NFL team (Arizona). Mularkey has a track record of productive offenses from his days as coordinator in Pittsburgh, and it was only two years ago that Bledsoe had the Bills offense ranked in the top 11 in the league in both yards and points. With weapons like Bledsoe, Eric Moulds, Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, and Lee Evans, it's definitely conceivable that the offense could rebound.

justasportsfan
06-21-2004, 02:22 PM
I don't care about what Drew has to say anymore. I'd rather see it .

Mr. Miyagi
06-21-2004, 02:43 PM
Fanball.com usually gives very accurate review and predictions. Happy to see they like us. :up:

Dantheman1280
06-21-2004, 08:08 PM
its all about the oline

madness
06-22-2004, 06:53 AM
I'm really, really optimistic about what Drew is saying. Especially after being really optimistic last year.

Really.....really....

bernielivsey_1
06-22-2004, 01:35 PM
:viking: It would really suk if Gilbride and Williams make it to the playoffs with their teams and we dont. Do we play either of them this year? I want to know more sooper troopers. :dozer:

CWOUSARET
06-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280
its all about the oline

nothing could be more true - everything begins and ends with the offensive line - the only thing that every playoff team, throughout nfl history, has in common with each other is they all have had better than average offensive line play.