J.P is gonna make preseason worth watching.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

J.P is gonna make preseason worth watching.

Usually preseason games are very boring after the first quarter and a half. But now from 2nd quarter on will be the most anticipated just to catch a glance of our QB of the future. Once the season starts we wont see much of him unless we are blowing someone out which doesnt happen that often now a days NFL teams are so close in talent now even Cincinnati is no easy win.
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

I agree. I'm looking forward to seeing him play.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

I agree...and since I do not believe the Bills will go better than 9-7, even if DB plays great, I feel JP should be getting at least 2 quarters worth of work in each game.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

I'm excited to see him in action in preseason.

I disagree Eb, the bills can go further if we run the ball well first. Our OL last year did a hell of a job run blocking. If Mcnally can fix our pass portection, oppnents are gonna have to choose their poison ,especially since we know what Drew can do if given time. If Evans can take away some coverage from Moulds and Reed is back in the slot, I honestly believe we can catch up with the Pats.

Our D could even get better if they get more rest because of our O controlling the clock better.

I know there's a lot of IF's , but I think we will do better than 9-7.
        Last edited by justasportsfan; 06-22-2004, 01:57 PM.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
          • Jul 2003

Dont forget about the new and improved Travis Brown. He's gonna WOW us baby.
          In Marv We Trust
          The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Good observation. I know Brown will get a lot of work, too, but I hope J.P. gets some serious PT.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• CWOUSARET
              • Aug 2003

a first - i agree with every post so far - im super hyped about seeing jp and im also excited about seeing how much brown has improved.
              "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

i could be nathan chandler in there for all i care.. just give me some damn football.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                  • Mar 2003

Lol. It especially helps for us fans that don't live in Buffalo, b/c one of the games (game 2 i think) against the Broncos shall be televised on NFL Network. Yet another perk of Sunday Ticket. Hopefully Losman will rock that game.
                  "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                    The Stoner Zoner
                    • Feb 2003

i heard all games will eventually be televised maybe not live but all preseason will go on nfl network i hope this is true

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
                      i heard all games will eventually be televised maybe not live but all preseason will go on nfl network i hope this is true
                      thats what nfl.com said, but about losmans preseason action....lets hope its an improvement from his post-season playing time in the senior bowl, eh?
                      the dude abides

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        i could be nathan chandler in there for all i care.. just give me some damn football.
                        He was cut on June 9th
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

I did n't see much of Losman's performance in the senior bowl. I did read where someone said it wasn't all that bad. It was just that Phil Rivers lit things up so much that any other QB looked bad by comparison.

In any case I too want to see what the future holds. I'd like to see what Evans can do too.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• B-DON
                            hi
                            • Mar 2004

are you guys forgetting about our 1st round pick last year. i think im more xcited to see mcgahee since he will be a star very soon and contribute this year

Comment

• BigZ
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              JP needs to get the bulk of the second team work. The only way for him to develop is to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X