PDA

View Full Version : Sucking up to Coy Wire

Halbert
06-22-2004, 04:03 PM
Q: Have the coaches ever toyed with the idea of moving Lawyer Milloy to FS and keeping you at SS, where you really lit it up as a rookie? -Tatonka

CW: I don't know if they have or not. I just play. They tell me where to play. I just go out there and do what they tell me.

:snicker2:

Tatonka
06-22-2004, 06:12 PM
holy crap.. he answered my quesiton.. that rocks!

Tatonka
06-22-2004, 06:13 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=247101

Hermanator21
06-22-2004, 06:15 PM
congrats tatonka!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatonka
06-22-2004, 06:16 PM
here is another answer to a quesiton that gets asked alot around here.

Q: Transitioning from LB in college to SS in the NFL, what WAS your biggest challenge? And transitioning from SS to FS, what do you think WILL be your biggest challenge? -FleaMoulds8721

CW: The two safety positions are very similar so there won't be much difference other than at free safety you're in the deep middle a bit more than you are at strong. The biggest challenge will be just getting experience being in the deep middle and seeking out opportunities to make big plays and big hits.

kardshark19
06-22-2004, 06:47 PM
OT, but Schobel answered one of my questions back when he had a Q&A. Pretty cool, and mine was the first question posted

Q: It looks like your third family member is about to join the NFL ranks this coming draft (cousin Bo). How does it feel having so many people close to you in the league, and what is it like to play against them? -Jason Joines (College Park, MD)

AS: It's good to know that we're setting our families up and we got this opportunity to do that. It's nice to have so many guys that come from the same town and family to play. It's just good. To play against them is awkward especially when I'm going against my brother. I really don't like it. A lot of guys say that they love to whoop up on their brothers. The bottom line is that's how he makes his living and I have to take from him. Other than that, it's wonderful.

:up: