PDA

View Full Version : A great story

WNYnut
10-28-2002, 04:05 PM
So I'm working down here at Adelphia and one of the guys I'm working with who's from Buffalo was heading home. He's headed down 449 (main road out of coudersport) when some white Cadillac Escalade pulls out in front of him and is doing about 25 mph. Needless to say, my coworker was pissed. And the roads in rural PA are so windy and and narrow that it makes it very difficult to pass. The longer he's behind this escalade, the more pissed off he's getting. Finally the opportunity to pass presents itself, and he roars past the white escalade while laying on the horn. Just about to give the guy the finger, he notices, why it's old man Rigas. Needless to say, we all got quite a kick of it the next monday when we heard the story. Rumor is he doesn't go much faster than 25 mph. True story!!

Novacane
10-28-2002, 04:21 PM
He drives around in a Cadillac while Adelphia stock holders get screwed! That old ba$tard

Earthquake Enyart
10-28-2002, 04:22 PM
Should have run him off the road.

I owned some ABIZ.

BironsGirl43
10-28-2002, 04:35 PM
I know eh?
What a loser...
BG:rocket: Rigas

Great story btw.. you should have side-swiped him.. lol.. *road rage*

WNYnut
10-28-2002, 04:44 PM
So what's the deal with max, still with symptoms of a concussion??

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 08:56 PM
Yes, sidelined for at least another week before he can practice, and up to four weeks after he starts practicing again before he'll be in shape to play. :cry: