X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Since Coy Wire hit him....

James Stewart hasnt played in the nfl and doesnt have a job now.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

See, I told you the boy can tackle.....:)

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
      Let's Go Buffalo!
      • Mar 2003

wow some of you people are really on Coy's jock

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
        lol

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i am surprised you can type with griffey's jock in your hand.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

We all know he can hit, but damn!
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• I'M A BELIEVER
              • Jun 2004

Since the day we drafted Coy I had a gut feeling about him being an all pro someday.......and that may not happen but I just have a feeling about it......I can see him being a John Lynch type guy...
              Men are clinging to football on a level we aren't even aware of. For centuries, we ruled everything, and now, in the last ten minutes, there are all these incursions by women. It's our Alamo. ~Tony Kornheiser
              =========================
              I have seen women walk right past a TV set with a football game on and - this always amazes me - not stop to watch, even if the TV is showing replays of what we call a "good hit," which is a tackle that causes at least one major internal organ to actually fly out of a player's body. ~Dave Barry

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by I'M A BELIEVER
                Since the day we drafted Coy I had a gut feeling about him being an all pro someday.......and that may not happen but I just have a feeling about it......I can see him being a John Lynch type guy...

me too.. and i dont see what is wrong with that.. he is one of my favorite bills.. sorry..

imho, it is better than a having ridiculously huge picture of some crybaby, overpaid baseball player in my sig.

but to each their own..

you dont have to read the god damn thread if it doesnt interest you.. tools.

Comment

• ryjam282
                  • Mar 2003

Not only an overpaid crybaby but one that doesn't even earn league minimum...He has played, what 50 games this year? That is about 35 times more then he has played in the last 4 years. Nice job Grif, way to earn the cash.

He's terrible, and by the way, your bragging about a guy that is hitting .260....Now, I know I didn't make it to the big leagues but I don't remember Rob Deer getting much recognition when he was hitting .260. Come talk to me when he is hitting over .300 and earning 1/2 his money. Griffey, the most overrated player in the bigs hands down.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
                    Let's Go Buffalo!
                    • Mar 2003

There's a big difference in Griffey and Wire.

Griffey is Proven. Coy hasn't proven anything.

Griffey is a HOFer. Coy can only wish.

Griffey is in the top 10 all time at his position, Coy can once again only wish.

Sorry he's been injury prone of late, I'm sure he could of really helped it. Half the time he was trying to come to soon to try and help the team win.

About the average, he's a .293 career hitter. Sorry he's having a bad hitting season.

BTW, im on Griffey's jock because Im keeping his stats in my Sig? Other have done that on this board, and many people keep stats in the sig during Bills season, just because I made a comment you didn't like you had to point that out, right?

In any case im done arguing, my main point is this
                    You made a thread to point out somebody being inured by a hit. Now I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I think it's ignorant to make a thread about sombody being injured, just to give one of the players you like, or any player for that matter recognition. If it was Takeo Spikes who hit him or Lawyer Milloy, this thread would have never been made, but since its Coy Wire, the almighty Buffalo Bill, you had to point it out.

Comment

• ryjam282
                      • Mar 2003

I think he pointed it out because he likes Coy Wire as a player and wants him to be on the field cause he feels it can help his team win. I could be wrong though, but I doubt it.

As far as Griffey goes. The only reason he is even considered a Hall of Famer or even in the top 10 in his position is because of the homeruns. Hitting .293 will not get you in the Hall, hitting 500 homers will though. Griffey had the luxury of playing a positiong that throughout time was not a power hitting position, it was a speed position. You don't see him stealing any bases like Kenny Lofton or hitting for high average like some of these other centerfielders. He didn't do anything great at his position, he just hit some homers. But, I know I would take the guy hitting .320 and able to steal a few bases over him anyday. Not to mention that Griffey will also probably be in the top 10 in all time strikeouts per at bat as well.

I was not arguing, I think Griffey could have been great, but he should have stayed in Seattle with less distractions and I think he would have been better off. He was a much better player over there and could have had 500 homers about 4 years ago and could possibly be with Barry in the 600 club....Now that guy is amazing.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

just because I made a comment you didn't like you had to point that out, right?
                        i made the comment because you said something obnoxious and antagonistic like "your on wires jock"

get over yourself.. this is a bills board.. there are fans of bills players here.. no one gives a **** about some suck ass crybaby baseball player that cant stay on the field... especially so much taht they want a huge picture of the loser taking up the whole screen.

you started the mud slinging.. so cry me a river.. like griffey does.

In any case im done arguing, my main point is this
                        You made a thread to point out somebody being inured by a hit. Now I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I think it's ignorant to make a thread about sombody being injured, just to give one of the players you like, or any player for that matter recognition. If it was Takeo Spikes who hit him or Lawyer Milloy, this thread would have never been made, but since its Coy Wire, the almighty Buffalo Bill, you had to point it out.
                        actually.. if it was wire, spikes, or milloy, i would have pointed it out.. i was reading a fantasy football thread and saw mention of james stewart.. and it dawned on me that coy popped him so hard that he injured him and he hasnt played a down since.. he is not permenantly hurt.. he is healthy now.. but without a team.. i wasnt poking fun at his injury.. i was just pointing out that wire can lay a lick.. plain and simple.

now when griffey gets hurt.. for the 10th time in a season.. that makes me laugh...

Originally posted by ryjam282
                        I think he pointed it out because he likes Coy Wire as a player and wants him to be on the field cause he feels it can help his team win. I could be wrong though, but I doubt it.

your not wrong.

Comment

• B-DON
                          hi
                          • Mar 2004

griffey is hands down 1st ballot hofer even though i hate him, how many other guys can come back from a 4 year injury to have the season he is having, btw big mac is still better go A's

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

baseball sucks my nuts.

how do you get hurt in baseball? tripping over 1st base?

Comment

• B-DON
                              hi
                              • Mar 2004

same way you do in golf, doing nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X