PDA

View Full Version : McGahee ready to make his comeback complete

The_Philster
06-25-2004, 07:00 PM
JOHN WAWROW
Ever since he was hurt, hardly a day has gone by without someone asking Willis McGahee about his left knee. The questions have kept coming no matter how many times McGahee has said he'll be fine and playing better than before.

"How many times? I don't even keep track of that, anymore," the Buffalo Bills' running back said. "It's nothing new to me."

Soon, McGahee hopes to put all the questions to rest by showing what he can do on the field. His long wait is nearly over, some 18 months after his college career at Miami ended abruptly when he blew out his knee in the Fiesta Bowl...
more (http://www.canada.com/sports/football/story.html?id=ECFE371C-81C5-4331-B42A-AF316B950CF6)

Goobylal
06-25-2004, 07:32 PM
McGahee will be everything he was advertised to be. I can't wait to see him on the field this year.

Tatonka
06-25-2004, 07:39 PM
can you imagine what he will do for our offense if he turns out to be a bigger portis?

my god..

with him and henry.. i will be pissed if we dont run the ball around 60% of the time.. and if bledsoe is good at anything.. well.. i guess any nfl qb should be good with that kind of running help.. but bledsoe is good at play action..

it could be a great year on offense.. but it is all a question right now..

man i cant wait.

ryjam282
06-25-2004, 08:03 PM
Your right T, we could honestly be so great on offense with those 2......Damn, is the time moving slow enough??

BillsRockSOMUCH
06-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Goobylal
McGahee will be everything he was advertised to be. I can't wait to see him on the field this year.

I know, I do too. I just can't stand the wait! :angry:

Jan Reimers
06-26-2004, 07:30 AM
It's really exciting to think about a running game with both Henry and McGahee, backed up by a passing game featuring a healthy Moulds, a speed burner like Evans, and emerging posession guys in Reed and Aiken.

With this new coaching staff, we might be real good.

B-DON
06-26-2004, 08:23 AM
if,if,if i hope we do well but we do have alot of if's

Kramer
06-26-2004, 08:27 AM
A little persepctive people. 1,753 yds and 28 TD's at Miami equates to 159 yds/game and 2.5 Td's/game. Those numbers are UNREAL even for the NCAA. We have much to be thankful about and much much more to look forward to. Now if this damn summer would just end!

justasportsfan
06-26-2004, 08:46 AM
Opponents: "Okay, you take Henry and I'll cover Willis. One of them is going to get the ball make sure we fill the holes"

After the snap" where the, what the,who the"

"TOUCHDOWN EVANS/MOULDS/REED"

:D

mypoorfriendme
06-26-2004, 05:08 PM
ive been looking forward to mcgahee suiting up since april 20th of 2003

bob the football fan
06-26-2004, 09:04 PM
"Where would you rather be than right here right now!!!!"

I am really looking forward to seeing #21 in training camp.
It really was nice to hear that Willis has just one goal in mind and that he intends to prove all doubters wrong.
Let's hope that TD's gamble will pay off and #21 has a Pro Bowl season.

NEVER FORGET SEPTEMBER, 11 2001
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
GOD BLESS AMERICA-:yankee: :yankee: :yankee: :yankee: