PDA

View Full Version : Heard Mulurkey on the radio today..

elltrain22
06-27-2004, 06:00 PM
MM was on ESPN Radio today, w/ John Clayton & Sean Salisbury, and I must say, I was really impressed w/ what he had to say. He really said great things about Lee Evans, and how he is better than what they thought. He also talked about the new offensive scheme for the Bills, and how it is really going to benefit Bledsoe and the 2004 offense.

ShadowHawk7
06-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Very cool Ell, but seriously, isn't there a rule against sigs that take a minute to scroll down on?

Italian Stallion
06-27-2004, 07:00 PM
Not needed at all....you like baseball...cool

DraftBoy
06-27-2004, 07:01 PM
He say anything about McGahee?

mypoorfriendme
06-27-2004, 07:45 PM
the only thing is, is that what is he supposed to say "our offense is probably goign to suck next year partly due to drew losing anything he used to have, and lee evans so far isnt what we expected to him to be..."

Tatonka
06-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
the only thing is, is that what is he supposed to say "our offense is probably goign to suck next year partly due to drew losing anything he used to have, and lee evans so far isnt what we expected to him to be..."

i was wondering the same. :D

althought it would piss me off.. i could find humor in that.

G. Host
06-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
Very cool Ell, but seriously, isn't there a rule against sigs that take a minute to scroll down on?

That is why I turned off sigs completely.
:lol:

saviorbledsoe
06-29-2004, 06:42 AM
I dont mean to sound like Tony Robbins but you ever hear someone who won a championship talking negatively about the team earlier? Positive attitudes are contageous and will produce wins....if nothing more...you should be happy about that.

Jan Reimers
06-29-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
I dont mean to sound like Tony Robbins but you ever hear someone who won a championship talking negatively about the team earlier? Positive attitudes are contageous and will produce wins....if nothing more...you should be happy about that.

I agree. And GW would have said, "The coaching staff is really working hard, but the players have to focus more, execute better, and work harder."

Ickybaluky
06-29-2004, 09:02 AM
Belichick throws around compliments like manhole covers. A guy will have a game for the ages and he'll say he played "pretty good". The team will be winning multiple games in a row, but he'll just say there are still things to work on and they need to focus on the next game.

Belichick won't criticize a player publicly, but he also won't offer effusive praise. The other teams players he goes overboard in praising, because he likes to build them up before the game.

elltrain22
07-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Not needed at all....you like baseball...cool

Wrong, I love baseball, as I do all other sports, and if you liked it a little, you may find my sig very inquisitive. Hate to tell, but I aint changin' it for a while, matter of fact, I could even put more stuff on there......

d1220
07-02-2004, 02:12 PM
He was saying no limit on sigs needed. It appeared to me he complimented it.

BCeagle76
07-02-2004, 02:39 PM
i was just at jim kelly football camp and mularky spoke and he said basicly that if they win the superbowl this year he will view this season as incomplete, he also talked about reed and shaw in the slot is going to be a real headache for defenses as he expects reed to return to his 2002 form in the slot

Dozerdog
07-02-2004, 02:49 PM
Welcome aboard, BCeagle!:up:

BCeagle76
07-02-2004, 05:40 PM
thanks, good to be here

SABURZFAN
07-02-2004, 06:44 PM
welcome to The Zone BCeagle.

TigerJ
07-02-2004, 08:32 PM
I know we can expect some"coach speak" from Mularkey, justlike you'll get from any coach, but when he goes beyond a non-commital, "We like what we see in our young players." That's no longer coach speak. Whether he's right or not is still open to question until the season starts, but I think it's obvious Mularkey really likes Evans.

BCeagle76
07-02-2004, 09:45 PM
yea, i remember him talking about how he thinks evans is a very special player and he thinks evans will become the next plexico buress, or hinds ward

BigZ
07-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
That is why I turned off sigs completely.
:lol:

ditto