X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Heard Mulurkey on the radio today..

MM was on ESPN Radio today, w/ John Clayton & Sean Salisbury, and I must say, I was really impressed w/ what he had to say. He really said great things about Lee Evans, and how he is better than what they thought. He also talked about the new offensive scheme for the Bills, and how it is really going to benefit Bledsoe and the 2004 offense.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Very cool Ell, but seriously, isn't there a rule against sigs that take a minute to scroll down on?
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Italian Stallion
      Knows More Than You
      • Feb 2004

Not needed at all....you like baseball...cool
      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

He say anything about McGahee?
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

the only thing is, is that what is he supposed to say "our offense is probably goign to suck next year partly due to drew losing anything he used to have, and lee evans so far isnt what we expected to him to be..."
          the dude abides

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
            the only thing is, is that what is he supposed to say "our offense is probably goign to suck next year partly due to drew losing anything he used to have, and lee evans so far isnt what we expected to him to be..."

i was wondering the same.

althought it would piss me off.. i could find humor in that.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
              Very cool Ell, but seriously, isn't there a rule against sigs that take a minute to scroll down on?
              That is why I turned off sigs completely.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jul 2003

I dont mean to sound like Tony Robbins but you ever hear someone who won a championship talking negatively about the team earlier? Positive attitudes are contageous and will produce wins....if nothing more...you should be happy about that.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                  I dont mean to sound like Tony Robbins but you ever hear someone who won a championship talking negatively about the team earlier? Positive attitudes are contageous and will produce wins....if nothing more...you should be happy about that.
                  I agree. And GW would have said, "The coaching staff is really working hard, but the players have to focus more, execute better, and work harder."
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                    • Jul 2003

Belichick throws around compliments like manhole covers. A guy will have a game for the ages and he'll say he played "pretty good". The team will be winning multiple games in a row, but he'll just say there are still things to work on and they need to focus on the next game.

Belichick won't criticize a player publicly, but he also won't offer effusive praise. The other teams players he goes overboard in praising, because he likes to build them up before the game.

Comment

• elltrain22
                      • Sep 2003

Not needed at all....you like baseball...cool
                      Wrong, I love baseball, as I do all other sports, and if you liked it a little, you may find my sig very inquisitive. Hate to tell, but I aint changin' it for a while, matter of fact, I could even put more stuff on there......
                      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• d1220
                        • Aug 2003

He was saying no limit on sigs needed. It appeared to me he complimented it.
                        "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

--- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

• BCeagle76
                          • Feb 2004

i was just at jim kelly football camp and mularky spoke and he said basicly that if they win the superbowl this year he will view this season as incomplete, he also talked about reed and shaw in the slot is going to be a real headache for defenses as he expects reed to return to his 2002 form in the slot
                          BC freshman football 7-1 suburban council champs reprezentin

Comment

• Dozerdog
                            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Welcome aboard, BCeagle!

Comment

• BCeagle76
                              • Feb 2004

thanks, good to be here
                              BC freshman football 7-1 suburban council champs reprezentin

Comment

Working...
                              X