• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

David Boston's Training

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

funny... i didnt see the part where he takes his HGH daily.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

"David's gains were all-natural" "You must consider that Daqvid never seriously trained the large muscle groups such as the glutes and hamstrings, and that his diet was high in refined sugar and fast foods."

All natural, yeah right...39 pounds of muscle in 8 months, NO WAY. Especially on a diet that consists of any kind of fast foods.....How was he an athlete without working on his large muscle groups? All athletes do lots of leg lifts, squats, and bench presses and things. There is no way he would have gotten to the level he was at without strong legs or chest and arm muscles either.....

So, I guess I can just eat Mickey D's all day and just sit at home and do some squats and I will be fine huh? This is an absolute joke. I can't believe that people will actually call this company for help. If it works so well, why don't you read about this fast food diet in muscle magazines? Cause I know for sure, if I read it in there it must be true cause those guys live on egg whites and skinless chicken breast.....And most of them have one thing in common with David Boston....a needle in the buttocks every other week.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

I cant wait for this guys legs to break come opening day. He is a china doll of a man

Comment

• CWOUSARET
          • Aug 2003

another proud, clean and all natural DULL-FISH!!!!!!! man do they ever SUCK!!!!
          "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• Samphin1
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Pride
            I cant wait for this guys legs to break come opening day. He is a china doll of a man
            And I can't wait for McGahee's knee to explode again along with Drew Bledsoe's chest. Come on man, wishing physical harm on anyone is classless.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Samphin1
              And I can't wait for McGahee's knee to explode again along with Drew Bledsoe's chest. Come on man, wishing physical harm on anyone is classless.
              We're not wishing it's just something that has happened for the last few year's.

Comment

• Samphin1
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
                "David's gains were all-natural" "You must consider that Daqvid never seriously trained the large muscle groups such as the glutes and hamstrings, and that his diet was high in refined sugar and fast foods."

All natural, yeah right...39 pounds of muscle in 8 months, NO WAY. Especially on a diet that consists of any kind of fast foods.....How was he an athlete without working on his large muscle groups? All athletes do lots of leg lifts, squats, and bench presses and things. There is no way he would have gotten to the level he was at without strong legs or chest and arm muscles either.....

So, I guess I can just eat Mickey D's all day and just sit at home and do some squats and I will be fine huh? This is an absolute joke. I can't believe that people will actually call this company for help. If it works so well, why don't you read about this fast food diet in muscle magazines? Cause I know for sure, if I read it in there it must be true cause those guys live on egg whites and skinless chicken breast.....And most of them have one thing in common with David Boston....a needle in the buttocks every other week.

Oy vey, you need some comprehension skills. What he was saying is that he weened Boston off of fast foods, not on them. He is saying that part of the reason for the weight gain was due to him being off of fast food ( i.e. simple carbs, high in fats and sugars). Also, what hemeans by not working the major muscle groups is just that. He stretched and did some basic excercises but never did a ton. Guys do it all the time. They spen a lot of time on their arms and chest and skip on working legs. Hamstrings, quad muscle, glutes, those are huge muscles groups. Much larger than Biceps and Pecs. It only makes sense that if you spend equal time or perhaps more time on the smaller muscle groups, and then change to spend more time on those larger groups, that they will develop and add weight.

Basically, his larger muscle groups were underdeveloped in conjunction to how big his arms and chest were. Since he has spent more time working on the Big muscles groups, they got bigger....duh.

Now, one bone of contention I have is this. It isn't natural. The dude takes 80-90 pills daily and has IV's runnign into his arms. I realize that by natural they mean legal substances were used. However, as an amateur weightlifter myself, I have a problem calling themselves natural while taking all kinds of supplements and IV drips. I take protein pills, creatine and a couple of other supplements and don't consider myself natural due to having those supplements. I don't think they should call him natural either. I don't think he is doing anything illegal (such as Barroids Bonds) just not natural.

Comment

• Samphin1
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz

We're not wishing it's just something that has happened for the last few year's.
                  Well, the same can be said for my post too then. I cannot WAIT until McGahee tears his knee and Bledsoe's arteries try to escape his chest again. You see how terrible that sounds? that is exactly what the poster in question was saying about Boston's legs.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
                    • Oct 2003

They are just hoping that's what happens to Boston. Some bills fans here can't take it that he is finally be put under control, and he is start to listen to what coaches tell them.

Face it bills fans.... some of you are pretty worried about Boston being able to put up some big numbers.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
                      They are just hoping that's what happens to Boston. Some bills fans here can't take it that he is finally be put under control, and he is start to listen to what coaches tell them.

Face it bills fans.... some of you are pretty worried about Boston being able to put up some big numbers.
                      count me as one of the people who is very worried.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Samphin1
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka

count me as one of the people who is very worried.
                        Tatonka, you are one of the guys I like here. You seem to be honest no matter what. I have sene you take shots at Miami, and read posts where you give us due praise. There are some others on here who are the same way. And for that, I say have a drink on me!

Comment

• ryjam282
                          Offical Billszone Starting QB
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

I'll admit I am worried that he is a very good receiver and could be great. But, he really hasn't gotten along with the coaches there and has already missed practices cause of a sore shin and gotten in shouting matches with the strength coach over the workouts. I don't know if he "under control", not to mention no matter how he does running his routes, he will still have Jay Fiedler and AJ Feely throwing the ball to him. That at least makes me feel better about it.

I will admit though, a guy that is 6'3 or so at 250 pounds still being able to run a 4.2 40. That is scary......

Ryan Withey
                          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Boston certainly has the physical tools, when healthy, to be a premier receiver. It is his attitude that FinFans should worry about, and that we should hope continues to ****** his career.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Goobylal
                              • Jan 2004

Samphin: What makes you think Bonds is on roids and Boston is not? Making statements like that makes you a hypocrite when you call others homers.

Comment

Working...
                              X