PDA

View Full Version : Report from section 122

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2002, 11:56 PM
Well guys things went very well this week. None of my friends got thrown out and managed to not spill any beers!!! I did think it was funny that when I was walking down to my seat the security lady said "Oh your back again" and I was later yelled at for jumping on the bench. There were also some Lamos telling us to sit down cuz they couldn't see. That is fine if the Bills are on offense but 122 needs to be on their feet to get the defense going. No helmet guy this week but Phil handled the duties very nicely!! Next week is going to be absolutly crazy IMO. :afro:

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 11:57 PM
when are you gonna kick Bernie's butt? :D

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 12:05 AM
Any Lions fans around in section 122?

THATHURMANATOR
10-29-2002, 12:05 AM
Hey alley wut up? He was cool this game.

Sabre Ally
10-29-2002, 12:08 AM
Wow.....that's good I guess!

THATHURMANATOR
10-29-2002, 12:12 AM
a couple WCF but they were cool.

Michael82
10-29-2002, 04:19 AM
I had some moron telling me and cas and everyone else to sit down the entire game! We actually started getting into little arguments about it. When the offense made a nice play, I stood up to cheer. Then we all the crowd was cheering for the defense and I started doing that...he said..."sit down and tell your neighbors next to you to sit down!" We all wanted to shut that idiot up! Why would you come to a Bills game to watch the game and not cheer and not stand up at times to enjoy the game? :angry:

The_Philster
10-29-2002, 04:54 AM
We're gonna have to get it going even wilder next week, with the division rival Pats in town, Bledsoe fired up to face his old team, and Bills Hall of Fame QB getting his HOF ring.

don137
10-29-2002, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I did think it was funny that when I was walking down to my seat the security lady said "Oh your back again" :afro:

I hear that lady also works security at Wegmans

doug45
10-29-2002, 06:49 AM
Thurm were you the guy that started that wave that went around the place like 6 times? Good Work.

Earthquake Enyart
10-29-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
I had some moron telling me and cas and everyone else to sit down the entire game! We actually started getting into little arguments about it. When the offense made a nice play, I stood up to cheer. Then we all the crowd was cheering for the defense and I started doing that...he said..."sit down and tell your neighbors next to you to sit down!" We all wanted to shut that idiot up! Why would you come to a Bills game to watch the game and not cheer and not stand up at times to enjoy the game? :angry:

What, Dozer yelling at you guys again?:cynic:

THATHURMANATOR
10-29-2002, 01:07 PM
No Doug I think it started a few sections over from us, but it was cool!

"I hear that lady also works security at Wegmans"

LOL don

Mike there were guys in our section telling us to sit down too. I have no problems during offensive plays but when we are on defense I don't see how people can get mad at us getting up and cheering on our team!

TrendiChick
10-29-2002, 01:11 PM
Think it had anything to do with "Canada Day?" A few years ago I was at a game and a Canadian family kept asking us to "Please sit down" because they couldn't see. We told them it wasn't the Pantages Theatre.

THATHURMANATOR
10-29-2002, 01:13 PM
LOL Trendi.. THESE CANADIENS!!!

TrendiChick
10-29-2002, 01:15 PM
Not that I don't like them - I love our neighbors to the north but I think they tend to be a little more subdued at football games then we are.

THATHURMANATOR
10-29-2002, 01:18 PM
I agree. I really didn't even know who was telling us to sit down because they were a few rows back, but they were babies for sure. PHIL who where these jokers telling us to sit down?

The_Philster
10-29-2002, 03:29 PM
Not a clue, THURM. This might even be their first year with seasons. If they do have seasons and are there Sunday, point them out to me. I'm guessing they're newbies.