Patrick76777
06-29-2004, 01:16 PM
best Dolphin off season ever!

Ebenezer
06-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Dolphin Player Arrested

POSTED: 12:27 pm EDT June 29, 2004
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT June 29, 2004

DAVIE, Fla. -- Randy McMichael, a star tight end for the past three years with the Miami Dolphins, is in a Davie Jail today, accused of domestic battery on his pregnant wife.

McMichael's wife, Cawanna McMichael (pictured, below left), is also in jail. She is being held at the main county facility. She is also charged with domestic battery.

According to the Broward Sheriffs Office, when deputies arrived at 1333 St. Tropaz Circle in Weston around 1 a.m. Tuesday, they found Randy waiting outside the home. He smelled of alcohol and appeared to be upset. Randy told police he came home after a long night of drinking and celebrating his birthday. He said he was throwing up in a downstairs bathroom when Cawanna started yelling at him about where he'd been and wanted to know who he was with. Randy said Cawanna hit him across the head and that he pushed her so she would get away from him. He said she fell down, but that he did not hit her.

domestic fight...he'll get nothing...

LtBillsFan66
06-29-2004, 01:17 PM
:rofl:

ajsdx
06-29-2004, 01:19 PM
But she fought back! Maybe they´ll both go to jail.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1831533

Patrick76777
06-29-2004, 01:20 PM
Another scumbag on a scumbag team!

LtBillsFan66
06-29-2004, 01:21 PM
I wonder what the finfans have to say about this. They'll probably side with him.

Hermanator21
06-29-2004, 01:22 PM
lost all respect for him...I actually thought he was good but now he is just another punkass dolphin.

Patrick76777
06-29-2004, 01:22 PM
They'll say something about every team having a couple of rotten eggs or something stupid like that.

Michael82
06-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

I agree. The Dolphins are looking like the big clowns of the sea this year. It's hilarious how whacky their offseason has been. :rofl: :lmao: :lol:

Hermanator21
06-29-2004, 01:27 PM
I can see it now....well, she hit him first, or that Bi**h got what she deserved....:ko:

ryjam282
06-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Real nice...Typical....I love the Dolphins off season...I just love it........

Voltron
06-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Not that I agree with what he did but I can say that I was PUNCHED in the face 3 times the night she left by my x wife and she said "There is nothing you can do about it! If you even hold my wrists I will claim you hit me first!"

You have to remember that women are always given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to a domestic dispute.

DraftBoy
06-29-2004, 01:41 PM
He'll be bonded out, get a fine and some probation and be on his beating ways

Mr. Miyagi
06-29-2004, 01:44 PM
Randy said Cawanna hit him across the head and that he pushed her so she would get away from him. He said she fell down, but that he did not hit her.
Reminds me of that guy Leon in Playmakers.

ryjam282
06-29-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
Not that I agree with what he did but I can say that I was PUNCHED in the face 3 times the night she left by my x wife and she said "There is nothing you can do about it! If you even hold my wrists I will claim you hit me first!"

You have to remember that women are always given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to a domestic dispute.

That's because it usually doesn't hurt....Just think if you punched her in the face 3 times....She could possibly be dead....Some things in life we have to live with as men.....It could be worse, we could have to go through a week of bleeding every month....I will stick with things how they are now, thanks. I can take a few punches every now and again, except maybe from someone like Chyna.....:D:drinker:

saviorbledsoe
06-29-2004, 01:50 PM

im sure he could have walked or ran away. he is a pro athlete

Mr. Miyagi
06-29-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by ryjam282
That's because it usually doesn't hurt....Just think if you punched her in the face 3 times....She could possibly be dead....Some things in life we have to live with as men.....It could be worse, we could have to go through a week of bleeding every month....I will stick with things how they are now, thanks. I can take a few punches every now and again, except maybe from someone like Chyna.....:D:drinker:
Moral to the story:

Marry a weak and skinny woman. Her punches don't hurt.

Marino13Phins
06-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I wonder what the finfans have to say about this. They'll probably side with him.

Dinner wasn't done on time!! j/k

I don't side with him at all, but I can't take away his skills on the football team, and we need him.

Marino13Phins
06-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by ryjam282

They have that new pill now so they only have to deal with it 4 times a year heh.:jawdrop:

finfan18
06-29-2004, 02:22 PM
I've lost all respect for him. I'm noy gonna side with him! I justn hope everything works out for him & his wife. DAMN.....ANOTHER ANDRE RISON!!!

Voltron
06-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Moral to the story:

Marry a weak and skinny woman. Her punches don't hurt.

My wife was 5'11 and 130lbs. She could hit pretty damn hard believe me. Hard enough to cause me to have a bloddy nose and 2 black eyes.

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

You didn't read the story. They guy was :puke: when she hit him

Again I am not standing up for him. i am just saying that women can get away with lying about it much easier.

Marino13Phins
06-29-2004, 02:25 PM

My wife was 5'11 and 130lbs. She could hit pretty damn hard believe me. Hard enough to cause me to have a bloddy nose and 2 black eyes.

You didn't read the story. They guy was :puke: when she hit him

Again I am not standing up for him. i am just saying that women can get away with lying about it much easier.

I hear what you are syaing, it makes me mad that some woman twist it around to use it to their advantage, but there is nothing you can do about it.

Go out for a night on the town and piss away all your money at bars.

Patrick76777
06-29-2004, 02:25 PM

Just keep blocking her shots and laughing at her. That would piss her off to NO end!

Voltron
06-29-2004, 02:31 PM

Just keep blocking her shots and laughing at her. That would piss her off to NO end!

Nah I kicked her out of the house and told her to go live with the guy she was banging. Then I took her engagement ring and traded it in for a Rolex after the divorce :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
06-29-2004, 03:30 PM
Then I took her engagement ring and traded it in for a Rolex after the divorce :snicker:
My wife's ring could probably get me a Seiko. :ontome:

Kolbiss
06-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Samphin?????

Tatonka
06-29-2004, 03:42 PM

wow.. it is getting up there for sure.. good comedy if nothing else.

Originally posted by billsfanone

they will say he is innocent and that donald lee is going to be a star (he is McBeatshiswife's backup)

that is when you shoot her and bury her in the woods.. where no one will find her.. but you should never hit a woman.

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

he couldnt because he was high.. errr. i mean drunk and throwing up.. from alcohol.. just alcohol.. i am sure. :D

Tatonka
06-29-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
My wife's ring could probably get me a Seiko. :ontome:

:rofl:

that was an awesome post!

Samphin1
06-29-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by danny4804
Samphin?????

danny?????????

I assume you are all waited with anticipation to hear my opinion on it. Despite what you might think, most Dolphin fans don't condone violence...unless it involves you guys :lol: JUST KIDDING! I read one report that states she was pregnant as well. To me, that is sickening and if true. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him suspended or possibly cut. They both were arrested though so it doesn't seem like she just took it. Something tells me that both are at fault and will probably end up dropping charges and moving on with their lives.

As far as Donald Lee goes Tatonka, he is pretty good. I don't think he is as great an athlete as Randy, but if Randy were to go away for whatever reason, I am totally comfotable with Donald Lee as a tight end. He is another speedster with good hands who is almost like having another wideout.

My opinion: This will eventually blow over and Randy's image takes a big hit with Miami office and fans. However he most likely remains on the team and produces about what is expected of him.

Tatonka
06-29-2004, 04:32 PM
i guess i could be wrong.. but i could have sworn that donald lee was known as a blocking TE in college.. not a speedster and certainly not a wr like te.

Voltron
06-29-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Samphin1
danny?????????

I assume you are all waited with anticipation to hear my opinion on it. Despite what you might think, most Dolphin fans don't condone violence...unless it involves you guys :lol: JUST KIDDING! I read one report that states she was pregnant as well. To me, that is sickening and if true. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him suspended or possibly cut. They both were arrested though so it doesn't seem like she just took it. Something tells me that both are at fault and will probably end up dropping charges and moving on with their lives.

As far as Donald Lee goes Tatonka, he is pretty good. I don't think he is as great an athlete as Randy, but if Randy were to go away for whatever reason, I am totally comfotable with Donald Lee as a tight end. He is another speedster with good hands who is almost like having another wideout.

My opinion: This will eventually blow over and Randy's image takes a big hit with Miami office and fans. However he most likely remains on the team and produces about what is expected of him.

:up:

Good post and I agree. I think the media (as usual) has blown it out of proportion. The report said that when the cops showed up Randy was outside. That tells me he did walk away from the situation.

Kramer
06-29-2004, 05:15 PM
McMicheal is a scumbag and is typical of the type of morality seen in the Dolfelon roster. I hope he gets the chair with the aggravating circumstance being that he is a Dolphin.

Marino13Phins
06-29-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Kramer
McMicheal is a scumbag and is typical of the type of morality seen in the Dolfelon roster. I hope he gets the chair with the aggravating circumstance being that he is a Dolphin.

It's hard not to attack the poster, when someone posts something like this.... Is this your first time with a keyboard jr? :up:

Samphin1
06-29-2004, 05:39 PM

The chair for assault? You sure your last name isn't Bush?

Tatonka. Lee surprised everyone with his hands and speed. He is the perfect second string TE for now. He can come in and contribute in a pinch, but we would much rather have McMicheal for our every down TE. It is just that if Lee had to ocme in, it wouldn't be terrible.

Kramer
06-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins

It's hard not to attack the poster, when someone posts something like this.... Is this your first time with a keyboard jr? :up:

It is easy to make an as hominem attack on me because you do not like the post. But the fact remains that the Dolphins attract morally low-caliber players to their roster. And that bothers you so you attack the poster rather than the message. Perhaps you should add a little intelectual thought to you post. Or does the thought of that hurt your brain?

Ickybaluky
06-29-2004, 06:48 PM
You might find out if Lee can fit in.

If McMichael is convicted, even if he pleas down to a lesser charge, he is subject to the NFL's anti-violence policy and will be suspended.

My guess, since it is a first-offense, is he gets 2-4 games and a substantial fine.

Samphin1
06-29-2004, 06:54 PM

It is easy to make an as hominem attack on me because you do not like the post. But the fact remains that the Dolphins attract morally low-caliber players to their roster. And that bothers you so you attack the poster rather than the message. Perhaps you should add a little intelectual thought to you post. Or does the thought of that hurt your brain?

Based off of your posts, I would venture to say that Buffalo attracts fans of low class and even lower brain capacity.

dolfan25
06-29-2004, 07:31 PM
What did that Muhammad guy get? The Colts CB who beat his wife and then she died a few days later in a car accident. He's playing in the CFL now I'm pretty sure.

I gotta say that I don't think there is a more "saintly" fan base than the one on this messageboard.

First off whatever happened he never should of even fought back. But let me ask anyone this. If you were drunk and puking in the toilet and someone came up and started hitting you on the back of the head, what do you think your reaction would be?

It just makes me laugh that when a certain Bill has sex with an underage girl, Bills fans do nothing but make excuses for him like say she lied about her age or she looked like she was 22.

Here's a universal equation

Young Men + Lot's of Money + Lot's of free time= Lot's of trouble

Heck the sitting US President was arrested for drunken driving at the age of 30.

No doubt the Mormon Tabernacle Choir should be doing a member drive with the members of this board.

Who the hell is this Kramer punk? Has he added anything intelligent to this board?

Voltron
06-29-2004, 08:08 PM

:shakeno:

You usually have something intresting to add. That was just Childish.

I will state again

AS USUAL THE MEDIA HAS BLOWN SOMETHING OUT OF PROPORTION! THE COPS FOUND RANDY OUTSIDE OF THE DAMN HOUSE WHEN THEY GOT THERE. THAT TELLS ME HE TOOK HIMSELF OUT OF A BAD SITUATION AND WENT OUTSIDE TO COOL OFF.

The Natrix
06-29-2004, 09:33 PM
Wow, what a surprise!

Miami and their fans are such bottom feeders.

SABURZFAN
06-29-2004, 09:46 PM
what are the homers in Finheaven saying?

The Natrix
06-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

I refuse to visit due to the colors. :::

dolfan25
06-30-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix

I refuse to visit due to the colors. :::

Seems pretty weakminded. You're certainly no John McCain.

Kramer
06-30-2004, 05:35 AM

Based off of your posts, I would venture to say that Buffalo attracts fans of low class and even lower brain capacity.

Hitting a pregnant woman is indefensible! That is what makes McMichael a scumbag. He gets the Cecil Collings award this year.

Marino13Phins
06-30-2004, 09:23 AM

You attacked the poster, and that is not allowed, you should be warned.

You are making general stereotypes about the players the phins attract, and you are making it seem like every player on the phins is the same way when that is not true. Every team has their share of problem players, I'm not saying what randy did was right, but I feel it was blown out of proportion.

Calling for "the chair" is not intelectual tough guy.... it shows you know little to nothing of what you are speaking about, you have no arguement in this case.

Marino13Phins
06-30-2004, 09:24 AM

:shakeno:

You usually have something intresting to add. That was just Childish.

I will state again

AS USUAL THE MEDIA HAS BLOWN SOMETHING OUT OF PROPORTION! THE COPS FOUND RANDY OUTSIDE OF THE DAMN HOUSE WHEN THEY GOT THERE. THAT TELLS ME HE TOOK HIMSELF OUT OF A BAD SITUATION AND WENT OUTSIDE TO COOL OFF.

Thank you voltron... you heard it from a fellow fanl, it was a childish remark.

Marino13Phins
06-30-2004, 09:26 AM

Hitting a pregnant woman is indefensible! That is what makes McMichael a scumbag. He gets the Cecil Collings award this year.

Hitting her was not right, but your acting like he reared back, and layed her out cold. You weren't there, he could have barelyi touched her, and b/c he is a football player, this is going to be totally blown out of proportion. What he did was no doubt wrong, but you are acting like he stayed in the house and continued to beat her. If he were not a football player, you would have never known about this.

Michael82
06-30-2004, 09:49 AM
The chair for assault? You sure your last name isn't Bush?

:rofl: A fin fan that said something funny??? :eek:

:lol: Good one, Samphin! :up:

Kramer
06-30-2004, 11:22 AM

You attacked the poster, and that is not allowed, you should be warned.

You are making general stereotypes about the players the phins attract, and you are making it seem like every player on the phins is the same way when that is not true. Every team has their share of problem players, I'm not saying what randy did was right, but I feel it was blown out of proportion.

Calling for "the chair" is not intelectual tough guy.... it shows you know little to nothing of what you are speaking about, you have no arguement in this case.

Puuleeeaaasee. I gave you an extremely minor jab. Are you that thin-skinned?

Marino13Phins
06-30-2004, 11:43 AM

Puuleeeaaasee. I gave you an extremely minor jab. Are you that thin-skinned?

No.... I'm just making a point about not attacking the poster.

Tatonka
06-30-2004, 03:04 PM
No.... I'm just making a point about not attacking the poster.

shut up.. idiot.

:jk:

Samphin1
06-30-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Pretty much the same thing as the extreme homers here at Billszone. No one is condoning it. Some have called for him to be cut. Instead of calling us homers, seeing how you are one as well, why not ask the question without attacking anyone? Seriously, folks, this is football, not life and death ( unless of course, your name is O.J. Simpson, than football and death kind of go hand in hand....)

Samphin1
06-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Wow, what a surprise!

Miami and their fans are such bottom feeders.

While I cannot speak for the city of Miami, I will speak for the fans. If we are bottom feeders, what does that make Buffalo fans? I mean afterall, you guys finish worse than us seemingly every year. Does that make you less than bottom feeders? Just a question. :cowboy:

lil Indian Boi
07-01-2004, 01:05 PM
Another scumbag on a scumbag team!

I wish I could quote each and every one of the few posts I bothered to read ( couldnt bare to see anymore buffalo chips)

This from the team that boasts the most NOTORIOUS domestic violence offender since the conception of the phrase "Domestic Violence"

To see this situation in any different light than a family problem that shoulda been handled within the family is just HORSE *****!

If you havent ever put your hands on a woman in an aggressive manner, your neighbor has, if he hasnt, his uncle has, and so on and so on. The problem with society today, is the fact that the government dictates to us how our households shoud be run. Without the threat of that woman callin the police on him first, and really being up ***** creek, I know Randy woulda worked the situation out without anyone getting hurt! Then noone woulda known anything about it, just like you have no idea what happened in ya neighbors home, or his uncles and so on and so on!

TedMock
07-01-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
[B
First off whatever happened he never should of even fought back. But let me ask anyone this. If you were drunk and puking in the toilet and someone came up and started hitting you on the back of the head, what do you think your reaction would be?

It just makes me laugh that when a certain Bill has sex with an underage girl, Bills fans do nothing but make excuses for him like say she lied about her age or she looked like she was 22.

Here's a universal equation

Young Men + Lot's of Money + Lot's of free time= Lot's of trouble

Heck the sitting US President was arrested for drunken driving at the age of 30.

No doubt the Mormon Tabernacle Choir should be doing a member drive with the members of this board.

Who the hell is this Kramer punk? Has he added anything intelligent to this board? [/B]

I agree that young guys and way too much money equals trouble in many cases. If I was drunk and puking, and my wife was hitting me; I'd be pissed. No doubt about it. However, I would NEVER, EVER hit 1. a woman, 2. a PREGNANT woman. Should he be put to death for a one-time deal? No. Should he be punished? Absolutely. What he did is 100% inexcusable even if she started. Remember, she's pregnant. Henry received punishment for sleeping with the under-age girl. He deserved it. Don't forget that the girl did come forward and admit to lying about her age. The two crimes are totally different. One guy was mislead and one knew exactly what he was doing. I know that I wasn't checking ID's of every girl I boned when I was 22 years old. I doubt any of us were. Henry's on the registered sex-offenders list as he should be, but the two crimes can't be compared.

justasportsfan
07-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by lil Indian Boi

This from the team that boasts the most NOTORIOUS domestic violence offender since the conception of the phrase "Domestic Violence"

If you are talking about OJ , I've got news for you Pocahontas, he was long retired. McMike is still on your team. :priest:
I know Randy woulda worked the situation out without anyone getting hurt! Then noone woulda known anything about it, just like you have no idea what happened in ya neighbors home, or his uncles and so on and so on! Are you a close friend of Randy's? Don't go playing psychic and trying to defend someone who hits pregnant women. She wasn't holding a knife was she?

Samphin1
07-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
If you are talking about OJ , I've got news for you Pocahontas, he was long retired. McMike is still on your team. :priest:

That doesn't make it better though Justa. Reports seem to indicate now that he shoved her away as she was beating him. So perhaps once again, the media and fans have sensationalized a story where there is less of one.

Marino13Phins
07-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

shut up.. idiot.

:jk:

:cry:

TedMock
07-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Is he actually being charged with the crime? I'm asking because that's going to make a huge difference. The cops aren't going to charge him unless there's some sort of evidence. Even if they have a chubby over busting athletes, the paperwork isn't worth it if there's no real base to the charge.

lil Indian Boi
07-01-2004, 01:20 PM
If you are talking about OJ , I've got news for you Pocahontas, he was long retired. McMike is still on your team. :priest: Are you a close friend of Randy's? Don't go playing psychic and trying to defend someone who hits pregnant women. She wasn't holding a knife was she?

ROTFLMBAO!! Typical chronie. Learn to think for yourself my child! The purpose of the OJ remark was to show that Bills fans have no place to talk. You are the ABSOLUTE WORST ones to have an opinion! How do you know he hit her. Oh yeah, the media told you. Like I said think for yourself chronie. Think about your head being buried in a toilet while your regurgitating lunch. I guarantee your going to put your hands up and move anybody in the house out of the way, especially one slappin at you and talkin @#$%! Ya momma, ya daddy, ya kids, or ya grandparents, its a reflex not a PREMEDITATED, LURKIN IN THE NIGHT, JEALOUS RAGE! Government Whore!

justasportsfan
07-01-2004, 01:20 PM

That doesn't make it better though Justa. Reports seem to indicate now that he shoved her away as she was beating him. So perhaps once again, the media and fans have sensationalized a story where there is less of one. Did I say it made it better? He was obviously trying to smack using OJ because OJ was a bill.

Those are reports. Those are not facts. Are you implying she satrted it. That's what he said. Reports also state that she had bruises in her face and arms. Reports also stated she didn't want to disclose how she got them because "she didn't want her husband to get in trouble"

Notice I never said who was to blame? Could be just me, but if I had a pregnant woman home, I'd stay w./ her and spend my bday w/ her instead of getting drunk of my a$$.

justasportsfan
07-01-2004, 01:23 PM

ROTFLMBAO!! Typical chronie. Learn to think for yourself my child! The purpose of the OJ remark was to show that Bills fans have no place to talk. You are the ABSOLUTE WORST ones to have an opinion! How do you know he hit her. Oh yeah, the media told you. Like I said think for yourself chronie. Think about your head being buried in a toilet while your regurgitating lunch. I guarantee your going to put your hands up and move anybody in the house out of the way, especially one slappin at you and talkin @#$%! Ya momma, ya daddy, ya kids, or ya grandparents, its a reflex not a PREMEDITATED, LURKIN IN THE NIGHT, JEALOUS RAGE! Government Whore! Somebody forgot to take their prozac today :snicker:

you represent your fanbase well. :D

lil Indian Boi
07-01-2004, 01:29 PM
Did I say it made it better? He was obviously trying to smack using OJ because OJ was a bill.

Those are reports. Those are not facts. Are you implying she satrted it. That's what he said. Reports also state that she had bruises in her face and arms. Reports also stated she didn't want to disclose how she got them because "she didn't want her husband to get in trouble"

Notice I never said who was to blame? Could be just me, but if I had a pregnant woman home, I'd stay w./ her and spend my bday w/ her instead of getting drunk of my a$$.

Is that Mr. Bean in your avatar, or Mr. Rogers! Cut it out. If you were a 25 year old football star in south Florida with a pocket full of cash, yo a$$ would be out on the town too.

This type of bogus, I am holyer than thou bullcrap is what Im talkin bout' you know damn well, your lying.... but it matters not...your opinion would be taken with much more respect if you wouldnt start off lying to YOURSELF... cause noone here believes that crap I know!!!!!!!

lil Indian Boi
07-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Somebody forgot to take their prozac today :snicker:

you represent your fanbase well. :D

Chronie! Jump on like the rest:bandwagon

Ya damn right I represent well!:smoke:

justasportsfan
07-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Yes, I am holy and you are going to hell :priest:

You Know? :rofl:

justasportsfan
07-01-2004, 01:36 PM

Ya damn right I represent well!:smoke: that wasn't meant as a compliment , I'm not surprised you didn't get it :snicker:

Samphin1
07-01-2004, 03:11 PM

ROTFLMBAO!! Typical chronie. Learn to think for yourself my child! The purpose of the OJ remark was to show that Bills fans have no place to talk. You are the ABSOLUTE WORST ones to have an opinion! How do you know he hit her. Oh yeah, the media told you. Like I said think for yourself chronie. Think about your head being buried in a toilet while your regurgitating lunch. I guarantee your going to put your hands up and move anybody in the house out of the way, especially one slappin at you and talkin @#$%! Ya momma, ya daddy, ya kids, or ya grandparents, its a reflex not a PREMEDITATED, LURKIN IN THE NIGHT, JEALOUS RAGE! Government Whore!

Ok how about this, We trade you lil Indian Boi and a fan to be named later for Clump or Tatonka? :lol: :hi5:

I know why he was using the OJ Simpson reference. But this whole post was started to have fans talk smack about McMicheal and Miami. So in essence, two can play with that game.

Also, initial reports are a lot of times, wrong due to the rush to break the story and facts are overlooked or missed all together to sensationalize it. We as consumers, make the problem worse by then transcribing in further and speculating on what really happened.

Now, having said that, no one knows for sure what happened that night with the exception of that family. I have listened to th 911 tape where Randy called in and was demanding a police come excort him out of the situation. I have also seen the mug shots of both and no bruises appear on the face of Cawana ( spelling? ). Like I said, initial reports are often fuzzy and this case seems to further that point.

As for you spending your birthday at home with your wife and kid. Good for you, I suppose you think that makes you a better person. Personally, my guess is you would stay at home because you couldn't afford to party at places like Randy :lol:

So about that trade I proposed...

justasportsfan
07-01-2004, 03:29 PM

Ok how about this, We trade you lil Indian Boi and a fan to be named later for Clump or Tatonka? :lol: :hi5:

I know why he was using the OJ Simpson reference. But this whole post was started to have fans talk smack about McMicheal and Miami. So in essence, two can play with that game.

Also, initial reports are a lot of times, wrong due to the rush to break the story and facts are overlooked or missed all together to sensationalize it. We as consumers, make the problem worse by then transcribing in further and speculating on what really happened.

Now, having said that, no one knows for sure what happened that night with the exception of that family. I have listened to th 911 tape where Randy called in and was demanding a police come excort him out of the situation. I have also seen the mug shots of both and no bruises appear on the face of Cawana ( spelling? ). Like I said, initial reports are often fuzzy and this case seems to further that point.

As for you spending your birthday at home with your wife and kid. Good for you, I suppose you think that makes you a better person. Personally, my guess is you would stay at home because you couldn't afford to party at places like Randy :lol:

So about that trade I proposed... throw in Ogun and you have deal :D

Kramer
07-01-2004, 04:13 PM
It's disgusting that a few Dolphin fans here defend the actions of this scumbag.

Samphin1
07-01-2004, 04:50 PM
throw in Ogun and you have deal :D

:lol: :shake:

Voltron
07-01-2004, 05:03 PM
It's disgusting that a few Dolphin fans here defend the actions of this scumbag.

Where in this entire thread did you see ANYONE defend his actions? :huh:

Not even the lil idiot boy defended Randy hitting his wife.

What they are saying is that we weren't there, neither was anyone else besides Randy and his wife!

Lets face it news is big business and the faster you get a story out the better for business. Much of these "facts" may be wrong!

As far as going out with the boys on his B-day while his pregnant wife sat home, that is very despicable.

lil Indian Boi
07-02-2004, 08:53 AM

So about that trade I proposed...

Check out this neanderthal, tries to diss me and then commences to say the same thing I did. :lolhit:

Why dont you and justabiatch :huddle: up and eat a fat one!

lil Indian Boi
07-02-2004, 09:01 AM

Where in this entire thread did you see ANYONE defend his actions? :huh:

Not even the lil idiot boy defended Randy hitting his wife.

What they are saying is that we weren't there, neither was anyone else besides Randy and his wife!

Lets face it news is big business and the faster you get a story out the better for business. Much of these "facts" may be wrong!

As far as going out with the boys on his B-day while his pregnant wife sat home, that is very despicable.

At least someone can comprehend perfectly spoken sarcasm!

Why I got to be an idiot? Thats alright voltron, I'll just :mine: and leave! But b4 I go, I would like to remove that very large stick that seems to be lodged in your:passout:

lil Indian Boi
07-02-2004, 09:07 AM
that wasn't meant as a compliment , I'm not surprised you didn't get it :snicker:

I got it :bf1: what do you need a standing ovation for that, it wasnt even funny, so I helped you out with your lame joke and took a toke with my man Ricky:up:

you represent your fanbase well.....................see, nothing, I still dont feel bad. You just suck at this! NEXT

lil Indian Boi
07-02-2004, 09:12 AM

Try and spin it anyway that makes you sleep better at night! No one once said that it was alright to hit a pregnant woman, the point is YO DUMB A$$ dont know if he hit her or not, but you will make a public judgement and label a fellow human being as a scumbag without knowing the facts. Your worst than a scumbag, your an :attn: whore! Sleep on that! :pee:

Voltron
07-02-2004, 12:29 PM
At least someone can comprehend perfectly spoken sarcasm!

Why I got to be an idiot? Thats alright voltron, I'll just :mine: and leave! But b4 I go, I would like to remove that very large stick that seems to be lodged in your:passout:

Your in idiot because you don't come here to discuss football like an adult. You come here to start S&#t with people. If you want to do that go back to Finheaven :rolleyes:

Samphin1
07-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Your in idiot because you don't come here to discuss football like an adult. You come here to start S&#t with people. If you want to do that go back to Finheaven :rolleyes:

Please don't suggest that!!! Actually, people are ruder to the Dolphin fans over here than we are to the Bills fans over there. I am tlaking abotu the decent Dolphin fans that come here like Myself ( naturally ) and williams34 and a few others.

To tell you the truth, I don't recognize this Lil Indian Boi as a contributer to finheaven. Besides, we traded him to your fanbase for Tatonka or Clump, whoever you want to give up! :D

Kramer
07-03-2004, 11:03 AM
Try and spin it anyway that makes you sleep better at night! No one once said that it was alright to hit a pregnant woman, the point is YO DUMB A$$ dont know if he hit her or not, but you will make a public judgement and label a fellow human being as a scumbag without knowing the facts. Your worst than a scumbag, your an :attn: whore! Sleep on that! :pee:

Ahhh. Attack the poster because you don't like the post. Sure sign of a weak argument. You humor me. Maybe we should keep you around. Sort of like the court jester.

Tatonka
07-03-2004, 12:57 PM

what am i, a piece of meat? :tongue:

and justa.. as for the o-gun comment.. :eek:

:pow: Justa

Samphin1
07-03-2004, 07:01 PM
what am i, a piece of meat? :tongue:

and justa.. as for the o-gun comment.. :eek:

:pow: Justa

Well, We will throw in a roster bonus for ya Tatonka. Perhaps Jevon Kearse bonus money? ;)

Tatonka
07-03-2004, 11:37 PM
done. sorry guys.. i love the bills.. but for a 14 million $$ signing bonus..

:ontome:

Samphin1
07-04-2004, 12:15 AM
done. sorry guys.. i love the bills.. but for a 14 million $$ signing bonus..

:ontome:

Did I Jevon Kearse? Ooooooooo. I meant Jabbar Kearse, the custodian from my gym. His bonus for staying on was a new mop and a butterfinger. I hope you aren't too disappointed. :p: :D

Tatonka
07-04-2004, 01:10 AM
in that case.. screw those december folding fish.

Samphin1
07-04-2004, 01:27 AM
in that case.. screw those december folding fish.

:lol:......hey wait....:mad: :2guns:

Outtawack
07-04-2004, 03:13 AM
Can we please look at the facts here. He made the call, he waited outside for the cops. She had no bruises on her face visible in any photo. He might have done something stupid by pushing her hard in retaliation, but there is no proof he did anything wrong. Its media spin because he is a pro football player. If he really did hit his pregnant wife instead of subdue her by holding her arms down then he deserves what he gets. I just dont see how anyone can call the man a scumbag when they have no proof.

I do think he probably should have been spending his birthday with his wife instead of out on the town. Oh, and what the hell is a rich 25 year old athlete doing being married. He should be single out baggin all the poon possible. I would be..

lil Indian Boi
07-07-2004, 12:31 PM

Yeah.......... a domestic assault case has what to do with football again? You're a joke, just like that closet bills fan samphin. I open all your eyes to the fact that no one really knows what happened in that mans household, and he who judges the man b4 the facts is just as bad or worse than the accused, and all of a sudden its the lil idiot boi and trade him to some finheaven crap. Seems like to me that you two are the infantile ones! But matters not, I know, just like you two that I made my point on this subject very clear. Samphin even said the same thing I did after putting me on blast. So, I know I've helped at least one retarted kid this year, and each one should teach one!

Take it for what its worth and dont just blast it because it came from a DIE HARD DOLPHIN FAN, and ya lil feelings wont get hurt!

lil Indian Boi
07-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Please don't suggest that!!! Actually, people are ruder to the Dolphin fans over here than we are to the Bills fans over there. I am tlaking abotu the decent Dolphin fans that come here like Myself ( naturally ) and williams34 and a few others.

To tell you the truth, I don't recognize this Lil Indian Boi as a contributer to finheaven. Besides, we traded him to your fanbase for Tatonka or Clump, whoever you want to give up! :D

:pow: samphin1

You cant trade me boy, you aint @#$% in the first place! Undacova bill Lova!

Jan Reimers
07-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Don't shoot off one of your body parts with your ridiculous bow and arrows.

Samphin1
07-07-2004, 08:00 PM
:pow: samphin1

You cant trade me boy, you aint @#$% in the first place! Undacova bill Lova!

First of all, the only thing you have helped me with is hammering home the fact that you are probably about 12 and have the IQ to match. Just because you want to come in here and call people names and type away on your mother's computer about how everyone is stupid for whatever reason and expect me to agree because we both like the Dolphins, doesn't mean it is going to happen.

I realize that you like to read my responses to you. Heck the Bills fans have started threads about me, they love me and my witty comebacks so much. However, for you, this will be your last chance to have me speak directly to you. After this message, I rid myself of your stench as I hope the rest of the peeps here do too.

I say this directly to you Lil Indian Boi. You are a terrible misrepresentation of a Dolphin fan. You are immature and no one here welcomes your presence. I think I can speak for even the Bills fans here when I say that no one will miss you when you go away. Other than that. Have a nice day! :D

TigerJ
07-07-2004, 09:40 PM
I just thought I'd mosey on over to finheaven and check out Dolphin Fan reaction to the McMichael thing. What I found was: First, it's not a hot topic. I had to go to page two on their main board to find a thread on the subject, although there were three posts dated July 7. It was pointed out that he was the one who called 911 and he is the one who swore the initial complaint, in effect making her the defendant.
some were critical of McMichael, some said in effect it's not a big deal, just a domestic squabble that got out of hand. Some said he was stupid to call 911, that the two of them could have handles it and not gotten police involved. Others said, well, he called 911 because he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing.

I sort of agree that we as Bills fans like to blow it up because it's the Dolphins and if it turned out to be a big enough deal it could affect his availability in the fall. It was like when Travis Henry picked up a couple girls who turned out to be underaged. It was a stupid thing to do. TH should have been more careful to find out how old they were, but he didn't really enter the situation with criminal intent. Same deal with McMichael. He was stupid. He went out with the guys and got drunk. Judging from his wife's reaction, it may be a bad habit and she just got tired of it. But he didn't come home with criminal intent. He came home drunk and acted like a drunk. End of story.