PDA

View Full Version : BillsZone.com announces three new columns!!

LouGrant
06-30-2004, 11:49 AM
BillsZone.com announces three new columns set to premiere later this summer. In addition to our game analysis, Dozer's From the Dog House, Clump's power rankings, BillsZone Staff picks, Ebenezer's Up My Flagpole and Outside the Zone and Mikey's Post-Game Grades, this football season you will have your chance to contribute to BillsZone columns.

The new columns will include:

The BillsZone Mail Bag--Readers can submit Buffalo Bills and football-related questions to the Zone. Answers will be posted in a weekly column.

The BillsZone Round Table--Each week three Zoners will be invited to join with a moderator in a chat to discuss current Bills games, events and topics. The transcript of the conversation will appear in a weekly Saturday column.

The BillsZone Fan Column--Submitted letters to the BillsZone staff about the Bills and the NFL will be collected and appear in a weekly column.

Look for further information about these columns coming July 15th.

SABURZFAN
06-30-2004, 11:54 AM
i can't wait.:up:

chernobylwraiths
06-30-2004, 12:30 PM
Sounds pretty good to me. I just can't wait for the season to start.

ryjam282
06-30-2004, 12:31 PM
Sounds awesome, I would love to do some of those chats....And when the season starts back up, I will have some more articles to submit as well. Thanks.

Tatonka
06-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by ryjam282
Sounds awesome, I would love to do some of those chats....

your not smart enough to... jock.

:jk: :snicker:

ryjam282
06-30-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Oh, I must have not read the pre-requisite's :fly:

:date:

chernobylwraiths
06-30-2004, 04:42 PM

It really makes it look bad if you try to make someone look stupid and then misspell you're. :)

Besides, if you are a draft expert... :D

Novacane
06-30-2004, 04:51 PM
I think someone other than Mikey should do post game grades

:snicker:

Schobel94
06-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Yeah that sounds like an awsome idea. I am looking forward to it.

CWOUSARET
06-30-2004, 07:13 PM

grammar - 3rd or 4th grade stuff - it's you're (as in the contraction of you and are) - not the "your" that you used - but after all when one is an expert in one field they can't be expected to be an expert in everything . . . . . .