PDA

View Full Version : More Dolphins News....

Michael82
06-30-2004, 12:02 PM
Dolphins offensive tackle Wade Smith, the lone returning starter on the offensive line, injured his right knee and ankle in an informal workout on Tuesday and is awaiting the results of an MRI. According to the Miami Herald, the team believes he suffered a sprained medial collateral ligament, which will require two-to-three weeks rehab but allow him to return in time for training camp on July 30.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-dolphinsotsmithsuffe&prov=fanball&type=lgns
-------------------------------------------------------------

:rofl: These poor Dolphins are having such a hilarious and terrible offseason at the same time. :lmao:

Marino13Phins
06-30-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Dolphins offensive tackle Wade Smith, the lone returning starter on the offensive line, injured his right knee and ankle in an informal workout on Tuesday and is awaiting the results of an MRI. According to the Miami Herald, the team believes he suffered a sprained medial collateral ligament, which will require two-to-three weeks rehab but allow him to return in time for training camp on July 30.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-dolphinsotsmithsuffe&prov=fanball&type=lgns

:rofl: These poor Dolphins are having such a hilarious and terrible offseason at the same time. :lmao:

:madfire:

Ebenezer
06-30-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82

let's see the starting line up on 9/12...then we can laugh...

Michael82
06-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
let's see the starting line up on 9/12...then we can laugh...

yeah, that's true. :D

Michael82
06-30-2004, 12:11 PM
:lolpoint:
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
:madfire:

Jan Reimers
06-30-2004, 12:12 PM
Amazing. A Dolphin story that doesn't involve drugs, alcohol, or assault and battery.

ryjam282
06-30-2004, 12:30 PM
Who knows, maybe he was in a drunken stupor and high on cocaine and fell down the stairs after tripping over his dog trying to answer the phone, and that's how he hurt his knee :snicker:

finfan18
06-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Well the good news is he'll be back by training camp

Jan Reimers
06-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by ryjam282
Who knows, maybe he was in a drunken stupor and high on cocaine and fell down the stairs after tripping over his dog trying to answer the phone, and that's how he hurt his knee :snicker:

Now that's more like it.

finfan18
06-30-2004, 12:52 PM
I just hope the its not a nagging injury.

TigerJ
06-30-2004, 12:56 PM
I assume the Dolphins aren't even having OTAs during July, so this is really a non-event. As others have said, we'll see how things look on opening day.

HAMMER
06-30-2004, 01:15 PM

.....or fell off a ladder while changing a lightbulb!

Tatonka
06-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Amazing. A Dolphin story that doesn't involve drugs, alcohol, or assault and battery.

give it some time to develope!

:snicker:

Originally posted by finfan18
Well the good news is he'll be crap

:ontome:

Samphin1
06-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Hmmm looks LikeTatonka is getting bored and getting creative with the quotes.... :lol:

Mikey, that fact that you are putting smiley faces over someone getting injured isn't very nice. I hate to be th eone that kills your buzz, but reports are coming out that it is a sprain and thta he misses two to three weeks tops and is back by training camp.

Surprisingly, there are a few guys who think his backup should be the starter, which blows my mind. Smith is still really raw and unproven and the guy behind him, even moreso. Perhaps Miami has more depth than previously thought...

RUDEbyallMEANS
06-30-2004, 08:15 PM
Wow, that smiley face next to the topic title is very pathetic.

Samphin1
07-01-2004, 10:55 AM
I am happy o report that no structural damage was found in his MRI. Just a sprain and he will be back in a few weeks. So you all can quit your cheering and other classless things you guys do. :)

saviorbledsoe
07-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Samphin1
I am happy o report that no structural damage was found in his MRI. Just a sprain and he will be back in a few weeks. So you all can quit your cheering and other classless things you guys do. :)

:sadwalk:

lil Indian Boi
07-01-2004, 12:42 PM
I wish ya'll could see me ROTFLMBAO!

Are my eyes decieving me, or are you bills fans really wishing on a star for a Dolphin injury to get you a win... finally! That is pathetic to say the least. You should be more concerned on what the hell you gone do when our D-line is man-handlin your flower garden in the trenches.... you know where games are won and lost.... Had Wade Smiths injury actually been cause for concern, its not like your D-line could take advantage. Schoebel cant play everywhere, and since thats the only player on your line with a sniff of passrush ability, Wade Smiths injury is really a non factor to ya!

Jan Reimers
07-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Try not to shoot your eye out with your Bow and Arrow.

Samphin1
07-01-2004, 03:00 PM

:lol:

lil Indian Boi
07-02-2004, 09:19 AM

:blah:

I'll try

lil Indian Boi
07-02-2004, 09:24 AM

:lol:

I'll put my bow down for u............:rocket: This is what happens to benedict sam.

laugh now clown!:best:

Samphin1
07-02-2004, 02:48 PM
Wow. I am sensing a ban for a certain someone if they keep this up. Come on man, why can't you just talk football and keep all the name calling and immature behavior for when middle school starts back up in September?

SABURZFAN
07-02-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by lil Indian Boi
I wish ya'll could see me ROTFLMBAO!

i bet we'd be mistaken that you were trying to pull the toy out.:eek:

Bling_1
07-02-2004, 07:07 PM
I thought this wasn't the Smack Zone?

Marino13Phins
07-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Bling
I thought this wasn't the Smack Zone?

:rolleyes:

lil Indian Boi
07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Wow. I am sensing a ban for a certain someone if they keep this up. Come on man, why can't you just talk football and keep all the name calling and immature behavior for when middle school starts back up in September?

On what page did you start talking football. When someone starts a thread to gloat about a Dolphin player being injured, I would call that more of a taunt than...wait wait, how did u say it......just talkin football!

"Wow. I am sensing a ban":rolleyes: Wow. I care

Somebody pass this teacup the tissue!

lil Indian Boi
07-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i bet we'd be mistaken that you were trying to pull the toy out.:eek:

didnt get it. Sorry...............much like your joke!