X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

More Dolphins News....

Dolphins offensive tackle Wade Smith, the lone returning starter on the offensive line, injured his right knee and ankle in an informal workout on Tuesday and is awaiting the results of an MRI. According to the Miami Herald, the team believes he suffered a sprained medial collateral ligament, which will require two-to-three weeks rehab but allow him to return in time for training camp on July 30.

-------------------------------------------------------------

These poor Dolphins are having such a hilarious and terrible offseason at the same time.
  • Marino13Phins
    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
    • Oct 2003

Re: More Dolphins News....

Originally posted by Mikey82
    Dolphins offensive tackle Wade Smith, the lone returning starter on the offensive line, injured his right knee and ankle in an informal workout on Tuesday and is awaiting the results of an MRI. According to the Miami Herald, the team believes he suffered a sprained medial collateral ligament, which will require two-to-three weeks rehab but allow him to return in time for training camp on July 30.

These poor Dolphins are having such a hilarious and terrible offseason at the same time.
    :madfire:

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82

let's see the starting line up on 9/12...then we can laugh...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        let's see the starting line up on 9/12...then we can laugh...
        yeah, that's true.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
          :madfire:

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Amazing. A Dolphin story that doesn't involve drugs, alcohol, or assault and battery.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryjam282
              Offical Billszone Starting QB
              • Mar 2003

Who knows, maybe he was in a drunken stupor and high on cocaine and fell down the stairs after tripping over his dog trying to answer the phone, and that's how he hurt his knee

Ryan Withey
              Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• finfan18
                • Jun 2004

Well the good news is he'll be back by training camp

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by ryjam282
                  Who knows, maybe he was in a drunken stupor and high on cocaine and fell down the stairs after tripping over his dog trying to answer the phone, and that's how he hurt his knee
                  Now that's more like it.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• finfan18
                    • Jun 2004

I just hope the its not a nagging injury.

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

I assume the Dolphins aren't even having OTAs during July, so this is really a non-event. As others have said, we'll see how things look on opening day.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

.....or fell off a ladder while changing a lightbulb!

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          Amazing. A Dolphin story that doesn't involve drugs, alcohol, or assault and battery.
                          give it some time to develope!

Originally posted by finfan18
                          Well the good news is he'll be crap
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Samphin1
                            • Mar 2004

Hmmm looks LikeTatonka is getting bored and getting creative with the quotes....

Mikey, that fact that you are putting smiley faces over someone getting injured isn't very nice. I hate to be th eone that kills your buzz, but reports are coming out that it is a sprain and thta he misses two to three weeks tops and is back by training camp.

Surprisingly, there are a few guys who think his backup should be the starter, which blows my mind. Smith is still really raw and unproven and the guy behind him, even moreso. Perhaps Miami has more depth than previously thought...

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
                              • Jun 2003

Wow, that smiley face next to the topic title is very pathetic.

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

Working...
                              X