PDA

View Full Version : our #1 KR for next year is.....

JefftheBillsfan
06-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Terrence McGee?

hes got my vote

Tatonka
06-30-2004, 02:48 PM
i say drew bledsoe.. since he doesnt earn his money at qb.. give him some more responsibillities.

:snicker:

Michael82
06-30-2004, 03:00 PM
Drew Haddad. :up:

Tatonka
06-30-2004, 03:05 PM
mike williams.

Thailog80
06-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Sam Adams.

Mr. Miyagi
06-30-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i say drew bledsoe.. since he doesnt earn his money at qb.. give him some more responsibillities.

Obviously you have never seen Drew the cement foot run. :down:

Bled2Hen
06-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Sam Adams wouldn't be bad! He already has a touchdown run with the bills..

ShadowHawk7
06-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Jason Peters should definitley be one of those blockers just ahead of the returners. If a bad kick comes his way, he could do some damage bowling over people.
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan

Terrence McGee?

hes got my vote

Agreed, while I'd give Haddad and Brown a shot too. The runner up to McGee would be our #2 KR.

CWOUSARET
06-30-2004, 05:43 PM
tatonka has my vote - and after that he can play all the other positions as well - just like all experts do.

saviorbledsoe
06-30-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CWOUSARET
tatonka has my vote - and after that he can play all the other positions as well - just like all experts do.

:clap:

saviorbledsoe
06-30-2004, 06:30 PM
Antonio Brown....give the kid one more chance with a new special teams coach.

Tatonka
06-30-2004, 06:50 PM

:violin:

:cry:

that really stung.

your posts suck.

CWOUSARET
06-30-2004, 07:03 PM
my most humble apologies tatonka - didn't mean to make you cry - just a little joke - - - as for my posts - i don't give a rats a$$ what you think about them - in fact the more you disagree with them - the more i know they are right

Jan Reimers
07-01-2004, 06:19 AM
I really like Haddad, but we have several guys with a chance at the job, including - in addition to those already named - Shaud Williams and Freddy Smith.

Tatonka
07-01-2004, 08:15 AM
my most humble apologies tatonka - didn't mean to make you cry - just a little joke - - - as for my posts - i don't give a rats a$$ what you think about them - in fact the more you disagree with them - the more i know they are right

wow.. you got bent out of shape.. the crying face was supposed to be you.. to go along with your violin and your whiney post.

who are you again? i cant remember ever seeing anything relivant come from you or your 12 posts.

Tatonka
07-01-2004, 08:18 AM
ahhh.. it just dawned on me.. cwousaret is a bledsoe lover.. ah.. no wonder he is getting so bent and crying about me being an expert..

i have an idea.. PM saviorbledsoe, and you guys can start a club to complain about me and mark weiler in.. should be good times.

:bravo:

CWOUSARET
07-01-2004, 08:29 AM
[B] ahhh.. it just dawned on me.. cwousaret is a bledsoe lover.. ah.. no wonder he is getting so bent and crying about me being an expert..

this cant be true - nothing can just dawn on the all knowing (well maybe for the exception of 3rd or 4th grade grammar) self proclaimed expert - you had to know that already - just like an expert would

The Spaz
07-01-2004, 08:34 AM
:calm::beers:

Jan Reimers
07-01-2004, 08:39 AM
this cant be true - nothing can just dawn on the all knowing (well maybe for the exception of 3rd or 4th grade grammar) self proclaimed expert - you had to know that already - just like an expert would

You boys are going to have to learn to play nicely with others.

Voltron
07-01-2004, 08:55 AM

wow.. you got bent out of shape.. the crying face was supposed to be you.. to go along with your violin and your whiney post.

who are you again? i cant remember ever seeing anything relivant come from you or your 12 posts.

:spit:

saviorbledsoe
07-01-2004, 10:33 AM
ahhh.. it just dawned on me.. cwousaret is a bledsoe lover.. ah.. no wonder he is getting so bent and crying about me being an expert..

i have an idea.. PM saviorbledsoe, and you guys can start a club to complain about me and mark weiler in.. should be good times.

:bravo:

eat me

Tatonka
07-01-2004, 11:24 AM

i really am confused as to why your calling me an all knowing self proclaimed expert.. because i said drew should return kicks.. as a joke? is your sense of humor that dull?

whats your problem?

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
eat me

i am sure you ment that in the nicest way possible, shortbus.

BillsOwnAll
07-01-2004, 12:24 PM
ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROWN. New ST coach maybe theyll eb able to block for this man. With some more experiance he could be one of the greats.

lil Indian Boi
07-01-2004, 12:32 PM
How bout McGahee! Im sure Travis agrees with me!

JefftheBillsfan
07-01-2004, 01:16 PM
i would like brown to return punts still, but i dont think he will ever develop into a KR. interesting thought, mcgahee.

Jan Reimers
07-01-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
i would like brown to return punts still, but i dont think he will ever develop into a KR. interesting thought, mcgahee.

Brown has no instincts as a punt returner. I'd rather have a slower guy who can actually get us some yardage.

Michael82
07-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by lil Indian Boi
How bout McGahee! Im sure Travis agrees with me!

Travis would LOVE that and so would you Dolfelon fans. :shakeno:

lil Indian Boi
07-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82

Travis would LOVE that and so would you Dolfelon fans. :shakeno:

Wouldnt make much of a difference to Dolphin fans, seeing as though they field one of the best special teams units in the league year in and year out! We :spanku: every year and this years coverage units will be a :ko:

DraftBoy
07-02-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by lil Indian Boi
Wouldnt make much of a difference to Dolphin fans, seeing as though they field one of the best special teams units in the league year in and year out! We :spanku: every year and this years coverage units will be a :ko:

Yea watch out now Chalie Rogers ohhh scary....Also didnt you guys for years have Jonathan "No Hands" Ogden returning punts? Gimme a break on of the best ST in the league year in and year out? Somebody is toking up too much on the peace pipe!

CWOUSARET
07-02-2004, 02:48 PM
i offer this to help you in your confusion tatonka, as you stated 6/1/04 12:24PM and i quote:

"i really am confused as to why your calling me an all knowing self proclaimed expert.. because i said drew should return kicks.. as a joke? is your sense of humor that dull?" end quote:

you are a self proclaimed expert, another example of this is your post, dated 6/1/04 09:18 AM, in your own words, and i quote:
"about me being an expert.." end quote. therefore by definition you are a self proclaimed expert.

as far as the all knowing goes, you conveniently left out the exception to 3rd or 4th grade grammar, which by the way in your last post dated 6/1/04 12:24PM, your use of "ment" in your reply to saviorbledsoe instead of "meant", is a further display of the exception to all knowing - but be that as it is - an expert is all knowing.

further, your question in that post, and i quote, "is your sense of humor that dull?" end of quote. my response is simply: no it isn't - - you are. the continuous bashing of bills players to a point of simple-mindedness is congruent with being dull.

lastly your question in that post was, and i quote, "whats your problem?" end of quote. that demands a response. take note of this - i am not the one with the problem - you are. in a man's world if you are man enough to send zingers out - then you should be man enough to take them. it does not matter if they are in jest or not - if you can give it - you better be able to take it - at least that's the way life is in the real world.

Tatonka
07-02-2004, 11:24 PM
cwo.. you quoted me as saying i said i am an expert.. thus making me a self proclaimed expert.. that was a response to you saying "tatonka has my vote - and after that he can play all the other positions as well - just like all experts do."

so i was responding to you.. but whatever.. the site has deemed me a "draft expert".. that is about the only thing i can figure that would cause you to make such a statement.. i have never called myself an expert of anything..

as far as my grammer.. serious man.. who gives a ****.. i really could care less.. i am not going to spell check my posts.. and pointing some dumb **** out like that is about the stupidest form of an insult.. that usually results in a lack of anything better to point out.. its like when the little boy responds.. "your mom!".. :rolleyes:

as far as me being critical of numerous players.. can you tell me who, other than drew bledsoe, i have been critical of?

you said "the continuous bashing of bills players to a point of simple-mindedness is congruent with being dull."

what bashing of bills players has their been? players is obviously plural..

the crazy thing is, although you post about once in a blue moon.. i always thought you were a good poster.. until you called me out because i made a joke about drew returning punts.. which i actually thought was amusing..

maybe you could just donate money to the boards that you use all the time as a source of info, like alot of us other people here..... and if you chose to do that instead of posting, that would be fine.. :D

BillsFanInMass
07-03-2004, 12:18 AM
Just picturing Drew Bledsoe returning kicks makes me fall over laughing made my day.

Tatonka
07-03-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
Just picturing Drew Bledsoe returning kicks makes me fall over laughing made my day.

at least someone can see that it was supposed to be humorous.

JefftheBillsfan
07-03-2004, 12:44 AM
hahaha

DraftBoy
07-03-2004, 01:15 AM
at least someone can see that it was supposed to be humorous.

I thought it was stupid, immature and very direspectful. I say you should be banned! :jk:

Seriously though its getting a little old with the "self-proclaimed expert" joke. If anybody has a problem with who is picked as an expert Im sure an admin would be more than happy to tell you why.

btw Bledsoe jokes dont ever get old or be bad, lol

bills_7
07-03-2004, 01:31 AM
AB......... no doubt will be the starter
im sure we will be seeing him a little in our off as well with a few trick plays here and there to utilized his speed

ShadowHawk7
07-03-2004, 05:05 PM

:cry:

that really stung.

your posts suck.

Lol, I didn't even get that one.. :confused2 :eek: :cynic:

CWOUSARET
07-03-2004, 05:14 PM
tatonka - again i offer my deepest apologies. it was my mistake and i should have realized that from your earlier posts. i'll take no more of your time with this as you will not be able to see my point of view in this matter - it is obvious that you are a liberal democrat with little to no capabilty of lateral thinking ability. i don't blame you - it is who you are.
p.s. - when it comes to who and what i donate my monies to (and i do support many charities of those in need) - you are really off the chain. be careful with those statements to men - it is very offensive in nature.

Tatonka
07-03-2004, 06:09 PM
tatonka - again i offer my deepest apologies. it was my mistake and i should have realized that from your earlier posts. i'll take no more of your time with this as you will not be able to see my point of view in this matter - it is obvious that you are a liberal democrat with little to no capabilty of lateral thinking ability. i don't blame you - it is who you are.
p.s. - when it comes to who and what i donate my monies to (and i do support many charities of those in need) - you are really off the chain. be careful with those statements to men - it is very offensive in nature.

did you just call me a liberal democrat? wow.. :rofl: and your worried about calling men things that may be offensive in nature?

and i dont mind calling you out on not donating your money to a site you use all the time, even if your presence doesnt make it better... freeloader.

TigerJ
07-03-2004, 10:13 PM
I haven't got a clue who's going to win the competition to be the Bills' kickoff return man.

Tatonka
07-03-2004, 11:48 PM
tiger.. stop changing the subject.. we are talking about me apparently being a liberal democrat...

:shakeno:

DraftBoy
07-04-2004, 12:47 AM
KERRY LOVER!!!

Tatonka
07-04-2004, 01:08 AM
:rofl:

that is soo way off base.. but ok..

:tongue:

i am actually pulling for al sharpton. :D

DraftBoy
07-04-2004, 10:14 AM
:rofl:

that is soo way off base.. but ok..

:tongue:

i am actually pulling for al sharpton. :D

ROFLMAO

CWOUSARET
07-04-2004, 05:59 PM
tatonka - well you missed the point - i do not regard you as a man

DraftBoy
07-04-2004, 06:31 PM
tatonka - well you missed the point - i do not regard you as a man

Geez who pissed in your corn flakes?

Tatonka
07-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Geez who pissed in your corn flakes?

i know right..

a freeloader message board scrub that adds no insightful info to this board comes on to act like an ass.. and then talks about all the charities that he does "donates" to.. rofl.. makes fun of my grammar.. and then calls me a liberal democrat.. as if that would possibly be offensive to me in any way shape or form, even as a republican...

my opinion is so much higher of him now that i know he lies about donating to charities.

:rolleyes:

and on top of that.. he doesnt regard me as a man.. that is crushing.. maybe he should talk to his mother.. she can confirm.

;)

ok.. enough of the 3rd grade insults from me.. it was fun though.

CWOUSARET
07-05-2004, 09:51 AM
tatonka - you are close to me having to find you - i have traveled much further for much less before. and by the way you were right 3rd grade insults just like the little boy you are.

The Spaz
07-05-2004, 10:16 AM
tatonka - you are close to me having to find you - i have traveled much further for much less before. and by the way you were right 3rd grade insults just like the little boy you are.

You two take this garbage to PM's!:2guns: :D

Tatonka
07-05-2004, 10:38 AM
your going to come find me and what, cwousaret? Drive from Florida to Virginia and try and beat me up for a message board insult? or even worse, kill me, my family and my dogs with your military background training??

are you serious?? and you're calling me a child.. unbelievable.. truely.

do what you need to do, CWOUSARET.. just let me know when to expect you.. i would like to clean the place up for company.

Tatonka
07-05-2004, 10:47 AM
tatonka - 3rd grade insults just like the little boy you are.

so you want to find a boy who acts like a 3rd grader?

wow.. i never had a stalker before.. or even a guy threaten to stalk me.

:eek:

:pow:

BAM
07-05-2004, 12:08 PM
I think you guys both should put the computer down and go outside for a little bit :)

It'll be ok.. really :snicker2:

elltrain22
07-06-2004, 10:22 PM
McGee definetly, and I think Antonio Brown will have a better 2004, but I am a beleiver, and always will be.