• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

GREAT READ! Drew finally gets shot at former com-Patriots

"Then," Mac Bledsoe recalls, "he came down and said to me, "I'm going to go tuck it in.' And I asked him, "What happened today? It seemed like something was bugging you when you came home?' He said, "I was told I'm going to be the backup the rest of the season.'

"At that point I was ready to load into the car and go fistfight somebody. I said, "What are you going to do about it?'

"His answer was, "Dad, it was probably one of the easiest decisions I've ever had to make. I'm going to do what I said I was going to do. I promised Troy Brown and Ted Johnson and all those guys that I was going to give my best this year. So I'm going to go back and give my best. I'll score 100 on every gameplan test just like I do when I'm the starter, and if what they have for me to do is throw passes as the scout-team quarterback I'm going to do it the best I can.' "

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Buffarama
    Football-Sport of the Gods
    • Jul 2002

Does our own newspaper have to create locker room fodder for the other team? The timing of this is poor to say the least.

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

What quote are you refering to?
      I thought it was an excellent artical.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Buffarama
        Football-Sport of the Gods
        • Jul 2002

I just think the BN bringing back up the whole scenario especially with Drew's father, is old news, and just gives more focus to NE.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

I doubt it.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

He was friendly with the players and didn't mention anything negative about the Pats...I dunno what you're reading, but there wern't any locker room quotes
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
            X