PDA

View Full Version : GREAT READ! Drew finally gets shot at former com-Patriots

lordofgun
10-29-2002, 08:59 AM
"Then," Mac Bledsoe recalls, "he came down and said to me, "I'm going to go tuck it in.' And I asked him, "What happened today? It seemed like something was bugging you when you came home?' He said, "I was told I'm going to be the backup the rest of the season.'

"At that point I was ready to load into the car and go fistfight somebody. I said, "What are you going to do about it?'

"His answer was, "Dad, it was probably one of the easiest decisions I've ever had to make. I'm going to do what I said I was going to do. I promised Troy Brown and Ted Johnson and all those guys that I was going to give my best this year. So I'm going to go back and give my best. I'll score 100 on every gameplan test just like I do when I'm the starter, and if what they have for me to do is throw passes as the scout-team quarterback I'm going to do it the best I can.' "

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20021029/1019145.asp

Buffarama
10-29-2002, 09:02 AM
Does our own newspaper have to create locker room fodder for the other team? The timing of this is poor to say the least.

Ingtar33
10-29-2002, 09:35 AM
What quote are you refering to?
I thought it was an excellent artical.

Buffarama
10-29-2002, 10:11 AM
I just think the BN bringing back up the whole scenario especially with Drew's father, is old news, and just gives more focus to NE.

casdhf
10-29-2002, 11:05 AM
I doubt it.

casdhf
10-29-2002, 11:06 AM
He was friendly with the players and didn't mention anything negative about the Pats...I dunno what you're reading, but there wern't any locker room quotes