X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Brady Blamming Teammates?

ESPN reports that Brady aired out his dirty laundry through media. No details. I guess that's one thing Brady didn't learn from Drew. How to handle controversy. LOL.

Brady must be a Flutie fan.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • RIBill
    • Oct 2002

He said that some players weren't playing like this was their livelihood. That some of them need to step it up. He then said later on that he was referring to himself, first, then his teammates.

Comment

• InTheBox
      • Oct 2002

Brady's a loser. He doesn't know what team means!!!!!
      LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

If you're losing, and you say that "everyone needs to step up - including yourself", I don't think that qualifies as "airing dirty laundry". It's stating the obvious.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
          If you're losing, and you say that "everyone needs to step up - including yourself", I don't think that qualifies as "airing dirty laundry". It's stating the obvious.
          Exactly. And he's right. ...none of them are helping as much as they should. Plus they have been playing flag football.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• JayWood
            The Professor
            • Jul 2002

There is a lot of finger pointing going on in the patriots locker room right now. Its funny to listen to little tommy, he opened his big mouth, and did the right thing, because someone needed to say something, however he never mentioned that he himself was playing very bad football and needed to get his ass in gear. The rest of the team took offense to what he had to say...they felt he was blaming everyone else but himself. What a difference ebtween these two teams, maybe they should take some notes as to what a "team" locker room looks like, all they have to do is look up north and they will see an organization that is the definition of "team"
            When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Buffarama
              Football-Sport of the Gods
              • Jul 2002

A cornered animal is more dangerous than a suprised one. The Patriots are dangerous this week. I don't think we could have caught them at a worse time. Their season is done if they lose Sunday. Motivation and desperation won't be an issue for them this week.

Comment

• Bufftp
                Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

N.E. misses DB in three ways.
                1) Class leadership
                2) mentoring tommy boy especially in film watching and on gameday..
                3) keeping the D sharp by being the "scout qb" who ran the scout offense against the d in practice.
                Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                to be led by permanent ideals -
                that is what keeps a man patient
                when the world ignores him,
                and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                  • Jul 2002

Doug Brady er .............I mean Tom Flutie er.............. I mean Tom Brady is showing proving correct what a lot of people have been saying ONE YEAR WONDER!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

No one is arguing the Brady shouldn't have said what he said. It's just that the media was saying he shouldn't have said it to the media. You know how they love to blow things 10x bigger than what it really is.

ask their former QB. What's his name........oh yeah, DREEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                      • Jul 2002

Exactly justsa. He should not have gone public with it. That is common sense. He should have learned by watching Drew handle his situation last year but it appears he did not.

We deffinately got NE's best QB away from them!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

BUt they got Antwain from us!!! Oh yeah, who cares???????

I always liked J Reimersma but for what we are paying him he just isn't worth it anymore. Didn't the Pats like him? Would we trade JR within the division? I don't think that's such a bad thing
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Just hold the phone guys...this is the starting QB calling out players...and he did not name names...if it were Kelly we would all be applauding...the best way to rally a team?? Challenge them. Just hold your breath and hope that Brady's stunt doesn't work.

And remember...this is a team run by Bill Belichek...nobody shoots their mouth in public without clearing it through him first...wouldn't be a bit surprised if Belichek orchestrated this to get the team going. Sounds like a Parcells stunt.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                            • Jul 2002

I would not be applauding Kelly. He did the same thing in public and that is why a lot of people did not like him.

This type of thing should stay in house. Besides, Brady should have pointed the finger at himself first, not after his teamates got PO'd. That is not a way to rally guys behind you. We'll soon find out if Brady was a flash in the pan. It's real easy to be the team leader when all is well and you are getting every break in the world going your way. A whole differant story when things are going bad. We'll see what Brady is made of.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

If the Pats win you going to credit Brady?? I won't...this has Belichek's scent all over it.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X