PDA

View Full Version : WCoastFins Power Rankings 8

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 12:41 PM
THIS WEEK / LAST WEEK
1.Packers---2(With 1 loss and Brett Favre not injured they have to be considered the best right now)
2.Chargers---3(Theyre keeping them close, but getting the job done)
3.Saints---1(after a close dissapointing loss, the defense must regroup and help the offense)
4.Dolphins---4 (WRs are back, now the AFCE is Lucass' to lose)
5.Broncos---5 (look up Chargers)
6.Eagles---6 (Survived after all the Giants costly mistakes)
7.Buccaneers---8(I think they found the solution to winning,yup thats right, bench Rob Johnson)
8.49ers---7(manhandled the Cards and then started to break down)
9.Chiefs---10(Despite a tough scheduele and all their losses they are very much alive in the race)
10.Raiders---9 (Is their age finally catching up?)
11.Cardinals---12 (Played their heart out till the end)
12.Colts---11 (Might be the most overrated team in the NFL)
13.Steelers---16 (slowly but surely putting themselves on the map)
14.Falcons---19 (one word "Vick")
15.Rams---18 (Can 8-1 be possible? We'll have to ask Faulk)
16.Bills---15 (Despite beating the tameful lions, the Fumbling woes continue)
17.Browns---17 (Proved they werent down and out)
18.Patriots---14 (Were they looking ahead at Bledsoe Bowl I?)
19.Ravens---13 (They had to crumble without R Lewis sometime and losing him for the rest of the season is not what they need right now)
20.Redskins---21 (a QB away from being a contender)
21.Giants---20 (Costly mistakes cost you the game)
22.Cowboys---26 (Im not sure what the cowboys were more focused on, breaking the record or winning the game)
23.Panthers---24(Their stingy Defense can only do so much, they better sign a QB quick, theyre witnessing their season slip away)
24.Lions---23 (even though their standings dont show it, they are improving each and every week)
25.Texans---30 (have they ever been ranked this high?)
26.Jets---27 (Seems to me Pennington is the only one that wants to win)
27.Jaguars---29 (just when we thought they had came out of salary cap hell)
28.Seahawks---22 (They beat a team who was concentrated on something other than winning and it was still close)
29.Vikings---31 (Shined against a defensless team)
30.Titans---28 (Should have lost to the Bungles)
31.Bears---25 (I knew they werent that good, but I never knew they were this bad)
32.Bengals---32 (This spot is reserved)

:cynic:

BigMike68
10-29-2002, 12:52 PM
Fin your such a joke....what do the Bills have to do to get top 10 beat the Pats 63-0?

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 12:53 PM
Bills lose a spot?

Not a bit biased are you? :rolleyes:

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by BigMike68
Fin your such a joke....what do the Bills have to do to get top 10 beat the Pats 63-0?

not necessarily....just beat a good team thats all...Its that simple.

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Bills lose a spot?

Not a bit biased are you? :rolleyes:

they lost the spot only becuz other teams played a bit better....:dink:

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 01:00 PM
23-10

Ebenezer
10-29-2002, 01:06 PM
I'll put a little more credence in the Sagarin rankings...they use difficulty of schedule...

Miami is 6 Buffalo is 14...I have no clue how Atlanta ranks 11...NE is at 12 because of their hard schedule...a win by Buffalo against NE and an Atlanta loss will probably put the Bills 10th or 11th...if the Fins lose to GB then they won't slide much...maybe a spot.

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
23-10

Weird response clump... are you ok? I mustve hit a nerve and caused miscommunication to your brain.:rolleyes:

don137
10-29-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

not necessarily....just beat a good team thats all...Its that simple.

These rankings are so screwed up. WCF admits the fins aren't a good team by stating all Buffalo has to do is beat a good team yet the Dolphins are ranked #4. Thanks for the laugh...Soon to follow: WCF excuses and whines about Buffalo's win over Miami

:wail:

Pride
10-29-2002, 01:29 PM
Good point Don.

So only good teams are in the top 10
Miami is in the top 10
Buffalo Beat Miami
Buffalo is NOT in the top 10?

Somehow, that does not add up.

I can understand Buff not being in the top 10, but by that logic, neither should the dolphins.

I am sorry, but until Fielder comes back, the Dolphins are in the lower 3rd of the league.

venis2k1
10-29-2002, 01:34 PM
the 2-5 rams are better than a 5-3 bills???

venis2k1
10-29-2002, 01:35 PM
I love how the rams jumped up 3 spots by not playing, and the bills lose a spot by winning

BillsOwnAll
10-29-2002, 01:35 PM
go to espn.com they have actual power rankings and know what there talking bout lol bills win 3 in a row pats lose 4 in rown and there ahead by 2 lol u kill me man

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Pride
Good point Don.

So only good teams are in the top 10
Miami is in the top 10
Buffalo Beat Miami
Buffalo is NOT in the top 10?

Somehow, that does not add up.

I can understand Buff not being in the top 10, but by that logic, neither should the dolphins.

I am sorry, but until Fielder comes back, the Dolphins are in the lower 3rd of the league.

let me explain to you in simple terms....

the Bills did not beat the same team that got the Phins to that top 10 spot.

EricStratton
10-29-2002, 01:59 PM
WCoast, Miami has 1 good win out of your 5 wins, The Bills have one good win in 5. What's the difference?

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 02:00 PM
I just finished my weekly power rankings. Hopefully, they'll be posted soon :D

lordofgun
10-29-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by EricStratton
WCoast, Miami has 1 good win out of your 5 wins, The Bills have one good win in 5. What's the difference?

The only difference is a biased mind, ES.

EricStratton
10-29-2002, 02:03 PM
Bingo

justasportsfan
10-29-2002, 02:17 PM
Forgetting that you are a finfan , I'd like to ask Phins054 and Jaydog about their thoughts on WCF's power stinkings.

This guy makes finfans really look bad. LOL. What a joke.

don137
10-29-2002, 02:21 PM

the Bills did not beat the same team that got the Phins to that top 10 spot.

Your aregument is weaker than Jay Fielder's arm. The fins have done nothing since getting spanked by Buffalo...Let me repeat NOTHING...Getting one or two players back does not merit a #4 ranking. It is basically the same team that was humiliated a couple weeks ago. If your argument is the team is more healthy then why is Buffalo so low? Buffalo might be getting Mike Williams and Antoine Winfield back this week plus Eric Moulds was hurting when he played Miami and could barely play so Buffalo is stronger than when it played Miami.

BillsOwnAll
10-29-2002, 02:22 PM

the Bills did not beat the same team that got the Phins to that top 10 spot. OMG injuries r part of the game so it doesnt matter the ills one thats all so just stfu about injuries a lose is a damn lose u idiot :spank:

venis2k1
10-29-2002, 02:23 PM
the fins should be in the top 6, the bills should be in the top 10.

justasportsfan
10-29-2002, 02:28 PM
You are only as good as your last performance.!!!

The bills hardly beat the Lions w/c is why I wouldn't say just how good or bad the bills are. The fins however were horrible against the bills. Blame the injuries or Lucas but point is they were horrible. Until they do something to prove that they are better than their last game, they do not deserve a 4th ranking.

Just because they beat the Broncos doesn't mean anything anymore. That was weeks ago. Case and point, the Pats! 3-0 start and now? WCF , go learn your football.

Novacane
10-29-2002, 02:32 PM

Weird response clump... are you ok? I mustve hit a nerve and caused miscommunication to your brain.:rolleyes:

I don't think you hit a nerve! No one on this board puts any stock in your opinions anyway. We know it is impossible for you as a Bills hater to give our team the credit they deserve. At least your rankings are good for a chuckle every week.

Novacane
10-29-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
I love how the rams jumped up 3 spots by not playing, and the bills lose a spot by winning

Thats is funny is'nt it? WCF= unintelligent life form

Shiny Chicken
10-29-2002, 03:32 PM
If the Billssomehow won the super bowl this year, WCF would still rank them 11'th...

Shiny Chicken
10-29-2002, 03:32 PM
And the Phins would still be top 5, even after losing in the first round, like always.

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by don137

Your aregument is weaker than Jay Fielder's arm. The fins have done nothing since getting spanked by Buffalo...Let me repeat NOTHING...Getting one or two players back does not merit a #4 ranking. It is basically the same team that was humiliated a couple weeks ago. If your argument is the team is more healthy then why is Buffalo so low? Buffalo might be getting Mike Williams and Antoine Winfield back this week plus Eric Moulds was hurting when he played Miami and could barely play so Buffalo is stronger than when it played Miami.

They did nothing becuz they had a BYE week! So youre saying that having a BYE week should automatically knock you down a couple spots? ....hahaha...ridiciuolus....maybe you should be on top of San Diego then...after all they had a BYE.:snicker:

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
OMG injuries r part of the game so it doesnt matter the ills one thats all so just stfu about injuries a lose is a damn lose u idiot :spank:

can someone translate please!? ....ummmm BillsOwnAll, theres a button down at your right that says "EDIT" made especially for people like you....go ahead try using it.;)

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Benjudah
If the Billssomehow won the super bowl this year, WCF would still rank them 11'th...

you dont have to worry about this I dont think it will ever happen.

Marcos20
10-29-2002, 07:26 PM
Is this raking a joke?.. i dont know why we continue replying to this kind of ranking .... is BS ..

Mad Bomber
10-29-2002, 08:11 PM
:lolcry:
Cardinals??? Colts???

WCF....
Put down the crack pipe, and step away from the computer....

Shiny Chicken
10-29-2002, 08:13 PM
I'm not saying it's bound to happen this year, or even very likely, not impossible, but not likely... all I'm saying is that you would still keep us out of the top 10. The reason thta mopst of us have no respect for your rankings is that they are clearly biased. You'll notice that we give your team respect when respect is due. Clump ranked Miami #1 before we beat them, not because of the clumpy curse :D, but because at that time, most considered the Dolphins the team to beat in the league at that point in the season. I myself agreed.

You, however, show clear bias in your rankings. When all the power ranking's I've seen this week have us in the top 10, except for Peter King, who had us at 11 I believe, you downgrade Buffalo from 15 to 16, and after a win, no less. The national media is NOT known to be very favorable to the Bills... except for maybe Chris Berman... and he doesn't have power rankings. Pete Prisco, who you claim is a Dolphin hater and a Bill lover, usually gives the Bills one of its lowest rankings each week.

No one respects your ranings. It's not because you hate the Bills though. There are other phin fans I know, that hate buffalo. However, most of them, if they posted power rankings, would be more respected. Because someone who was unbiased would not let their love or hatred for a team influence their rankings.

You clearly do, when your most hated team is ranked well below anyone else's rankings. On the other hand, Clump, for instance shows that he is trying to be as unbiased as possible. He often ranks the Bills lower than some national publications and usually ranks the dolphins right about where evryone else does.

No one's going to respect you until you start making sense and being unbiased. Buffalo would almost certainly be favored to win against the Chiefs, Cardinals, Colts, Falcons, Steelers, and Rams, yet you still have them ranked higher. This is why your rankings are utter crap.

Don't be a baffoon.

Mad Bomber
10-29-2002, 08:20 PM
AMEN, Benjudah!

I feel exactly like you do, but I;m unwilling to waste that many keystrokes on the drivel that WCF put forth.

Anyway...thanks!

Shiny Chicken
10-29-2002, 08:53 PM
I particularly liked the line about not being a baffoon, I just had to put that in there. Baffoon is such a great word, but so underused...

TigerJ
10-29-2002, 09:31 PM
You're setting yourself up for a fall by ranking Miami so high and the Bills so low, WCF. We'll all be cheering when it happens.

ublinkwescore
10-29-2002, 11:47 PM
They did nothing becuz they had a BYE week! So youre saying that having a BYE week should automatically knock you down a couple spots? ....hahaha...ridiciuolus....maybe you should be on top of San Diego then...after all they had a BYE.

- WCoastFin

I thought RIDICULOUS (notice the proper spelling) was too big of a word for WCoastFin.

Mr B
10-30-2002, 01:20 AM
what a moron...

don137
10-30-2002, 05:11 AM

They did nothing becuz they had a BYE week! So youre saying that having a BYE week should automatically knock you down a couple spots? ....hahaha...ridiciuolus....maybe you should be on top of San Diego then...after all they had a BYE.:snicker:

Sorry, I didn't know you were bias enough to have Miami at #4 last week after that pitiful display offensively and defensively against Buffalo. With the current state of the Dolphins they are not a top 5 team...but that is my opinion.

ublinkwescore
10-30-2002, 10:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Benjudah

you dont have to worry about this I dont think it will ever happen.

- WCoastFin

Given the recent history in the NFL, I'd be very affraid of Buffalo going into the playoffs this year if I were the team that had to play them. I know we haven't played the greatest football, but we are definitely this years "worst to first" story. Remember this team called the Rams about 3 years ago that won the superbowl, well guess what, the year before that, they went 4-12. Remember the Ravens, they went 8-8 the year before they went on to win the Superbowl. The Pats went 5-11 before turning around and going 11-5 to win the superbowl.

The Denver Broncos had played in four superbowls and lost them all before they changed their uniforms. After they changed their uniforms, they won 2 in a row.

There's a lot of things that point to the possibility that maybe, just maybe this may be Buffalo's year.

I bet that costed WCoastFin about a gram's weight in Brain Cells