X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack In Syracuse
    • Jul 2002

Got my season tickets today

Came via USPS Priority Mail with a Delivery Confirmation, no signature required. Media guide will be sent seperately according to the letter with it.

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

congratz bud.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Cool...hopefully, mine will be showing Monday...they bring back the pins or anything?
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jack In Syracuse
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        Cool...hopefully, mine will be showing Monday...they bring back the pins or anything?
        They mention the pins in the letter about the media guide, but I didn't want to get peoples hopes up. I know they did recieve a lot of complaints last year about not including them.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jack In Syracuse
          They mention the pins in the letter about the media guide, but I didn't want to get peoples hopes up. I know they did recieve a lot of complaints last year about not including them.
          Well, sounds like I can keep my fingers crossed anyway. I think they kinda cornered themselves when they made them with the years emblazoned. We like being noted as season ticket holders so we wear our pins proudly...but it doesn't look as good when they're out-of-date. Hopefully the car window stickers are back as well now that I think of it.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• shotgun
            stop smokeing for your own health
            • May 2004

season tickets

i can not wate to get my season tickets this is my 2ed years should be my 3rd but i love my season tickets more then my un born son hehe .... take care guys go bills !!!!

big al

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Just got my four. They look great, and the letter says that the pin and media guide will be sent separately. Made my day.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                  • Jun 2003

urgh where are mine
                  www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

Working...
                  X