PDA

View Full Version : Article - Bledsoe has been reborn in Buffalo

Pride
10-29-2002, 01:11 PM
Bledsoe has been reborn in Buffalo

October 29, 2002 Print it

That smile. Bills receiver Eric Moulds never saw it when Drew Bledsoe was a Patriot, not even in the good times. Bledsoe acted so serious, so businesslike. Doesn't seem to be having much fun, Moulds thought.

That smile. Moulds sees it a lot now, everyone does. It's big and happy and tells so much about what has happened to Bledsoe. It says he never has been more joyful, that his life has taken a new and welcome turn, that patience and class sometimes are rewarded in special ways.

More (http://www.sportingnews.com/voices/paul_attner/20021029.html)

Buffarama
10-29-2002, 01:21 PM
Excellent article, thanks.

Pride
10-29-2002, 01:23 PM
It gave me misty eyes... wonderful article.

Buffarama
10-29-2002, 01:28 PM
You can't help but love the guy...

NoCtUrNaL
10-29-2002, 01:30 PM
Yep...he's no longer the stage diving at Everclear concerts Bledsoe anymore. :D

BillsOwnAll
10-29-2002, 01:38 PM
show that article to all those ppl who still dont like bledsoe (mostly pats fans who think brady is better)

doug45
10-29-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
show that article to all those ppl who still dont like bledsoe (mostly pats fans who think brady is better)

They will see it for themselves this week-end!!:D

JayWood
10-29-2002, 05:05 PM
Thats right Doug, they will. The people down here are really starting to get to me. Patriots fans are without a doubt the most idiotic fans in the NFL. They speak and have no idea what they are talking about, and they never have the facts straight. Its still amazes me how much people down here are ripping into the Bills and our leader Drew Bledsoe. What the Patriots fans need is to see there team get a good old fashion Buffalo Bills ass whippin, with Drew leading the way...maybe then they will take there heads out of their rear ends and see that this is a good team, but more importantly that Drew Bledsoe is a team leader and great athlete.:pow:

Marcos20
10-29-2002, 07:40 PM
simply... espectacular.... what a nice article

Mad Bomber
10-29-2002, 07:58 PM
He's been the best thing for the Bills. The beard.....
We are learning how to win, and getting a team identity! Drew is the BEST thing that has happened to this team in a LONG time!