PDA

View Full Version : Mid Season MVP

Ebenezer
10-29-2002, 03:32 PM
This might be slanted because this is a Bills posting board but, who do you think is the midseason MVP???

4thAndLong
10-29-2002, 03:49 PM
The Priest!

How many TDs has he scored? The guy is amazing!

Bledsoe is a VERY close 2nd.

BillsOwnAll
10-29-2002, 04:07 PM
i would say bledsoe he took a 3-13 team and is now 5-3 priest is good but he was always good i think he was the most valuble player becuase bills wou\ld probbly be like 1-7 without him and RJ behind center bbut KC would probly be like 4-4 without priest cuz they're not that bad

u might not agree but thats my thought

BlackJohn
10-29-2002, 04:59 PM
So far Priest Holmes ... 15 td's in 8 games that'd be good for a quarterback! he's so far ahead of everybody else at his position that you can't argue with that kind of dominance.

But bledsoe's second. A lot of the media likes favre but he's not the difference b/w the teem winning only 3 or four games this year. With anyone of buffalo's other qb's recent past or present buffalo doesn't win any of the first 3 games or are close in den or oak games, and stareing (sp?) 1-6 in the face. His play/leadership has elevated everybody's elses or allowed them to improve while still winning.

4thAndLong
10-29-2002, 05:08 PM
The Priest rushes for 100 yards even on the toughest defenses. There's no arguing that right now he is the best pure runner in the NFL, and his WR skills are getting better.

casdhf
10-29-2002, 06:29 PM
the Chiefs OL is half the reason he's playing so well. Will Shields and Willie Roaf, Wiegerman and Willis are good and so is Tait. They easily have the best offensive line in the league.

shelby
10-29-2002, 06:59 PM
DREEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW....he is really turning the Bills around:up:

Marcos20
10-29-2002, 07:16 PM
Bledsoe have had a biggest impact on his team than Priest has .. but that guy is just Amazing ... like 15 TD in 8 games... MVP for Holmes ...

Mad Bomber
10-29-2002, 08:02 PM
NODODY has come onto the Bills and made an instant impact like Drew Blesdsoe!

I was at Jim Kelly's first game as a Bill. Even Jimbo didn't make as much of an immediate impact as Drew.

This guy shows true team leadership, and has helped make a team IDENTITY.

Check out the beards....

4thAndLong
10-29-2002, 08:36 PM
He's OL is good, but just the way he runs is so good.

When he goes outside he has patience alot of backs dont have, he has power and speed to get him out of trouble.