07-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Buffalo @ 17, they can't be serious.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2555938

clumping platelets
07-08-2004, 08:43 AM
That seems somewhat low :mad:

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-08-2004, 08:47 AM
At this point it looks about right. I don't quite agree with the Bengals being that high and how are the Cowboys not the worst.

Bulldog
07-08-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
That seems somewhat low :mad:

Espically when you look at some of the teams ranked ahead of Buffalo.

Bulldog
07-08-2004, 08:51 AM
I want to know why the Patriots are so high. I know they won the SB last year, but Dillion has alot to prove as he has had a few down years. I think Dillion has the talent, but he needs to show something before the Pats are worthy of that ranking.

I also question the Eagles ranking. I wouldn't trade Henry for their whole stable of running backs.

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-08-2004, 08:53 AM
You are correct, the Eagles and Broncos shouldn't be higher.

Jan Reimers
07-08-2004, 09:19 AM
The only way to prove the "experts" wrong is to unleash Travis and Willis as a devastating one-two punch. Until we totally dominate, questions will abound.

mypoorfriendme
07-08-2004, 09:51 AM
atleast he realized he made a bad decision and explains

Charlieguide
07-08-2004, 10:23 AM
No . . . he tries to explain. Henry isn't big enough to last?! How big was Barry Sanders? Emmit Smith? Thurman?!

Henry is an extraordinarily tough runner. Remember the bruised ribs last year, and they way he scored that winning TD and went STRAIGHT into the locker room without even a celebration? He was in SERIOUS PAIN for half the season, missed two games, and still broke 1300.

Yeah, I agree with the top five or so rankings, but after that it's a mess.

Mr. Miyagi
07-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Travis Henry
Willis McGahee
Ken Simonton
Isaac Mitchell
Shaud Williams
What happened to Joe Burns? Is he converted to fullback now? :huh:

lordofgun
07-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Funny how he makes excuses for team RBs that he puts too high.

He says RW's 3.5 average was because of poor QB play. When's the last time the fins had consistently good QB play? Yet Henry managed to do just fine last year with terrible support from Drew Bledsoe.

This guy's just plain stupid.

juice
07-08-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Charlieguide
No . . . he tries to explain. Henry isn't big enough to last?! How big was Barry Sanders? Emmit Smith? Thurman?!

Emmit was the only one with the same style somewhat to TH.. Smith may have had the best lineman of all time.. Henry cant take the same type punishment again this year, he might get an injury that will cause him to miss significant playtime.

WM will be an explosive reliever for TH.. if Henry can stay healthy throughout the season and not overused, The Bills will be in a position to recover a first round pick in trade for one of the two Backs.

The_Philster
07-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
What happened to Joe Burns? Is he converted to fullback now? :huh:

That's what I've heard. :idunno:

Samphin1
07-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

He says RW's 3.5 average was because of poor QB play. When's the last time the fins had consistently good QB play? Yet Henry managed to do just fine last year with terrible support from Drew Bledsoe.

Actually, the first half of Ricky's first year with us, Fiedler played like a true starting quarterback, good decisions and everything. Then he broke his thumb against the Broncos and turned back into a pumpkin....a big eared pumpkin.

ShadowHawk7
07-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Who's Issac Mitchell? :scratch:

The_Philster
07-09-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
Who's Issac Mitchell? :scratch:

undrafted free agent out of Idaho State

tampabay25690
07-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
You are correct, the Eagles and Broncos shouldn't be higher.

I dont agree with you saying about Denver, I think anyone that runs behind the Broncos O line will be a great back.

JefftheBillsfan
07-09-2004, 09:18 PM
..so you do agree with him?

Bert102176
07-11-2004, 08:57 PM
I think we should be top 7 no further then 8

HenryRules
07-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Bert102176
I think we should be top 7 no further then 8

Which of these 10 do you think we're better than?

Packers
Chiefs
Panthers
Rams
Vikes
Jags
Seahawks
Pats
Bengals
Ravens

The real crime in the article is that the Chargers are 12th. I don't know what games this guy watches, but Tomlinson is one of the top 2 RBs in the league (Lewis the other) and is a horse.

JefftheBillsfan
07-11-2004, 10:38 PM
id put us ahead of the rams, vikes, seahawks, pats, bengals

Marino13Phins
07-12-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun

He should have pointed out the oline and not qb play, the phins oline opened no holes for ricky, I'd blame them not the qb.

Henery did fine because the bills oline was better then the phins, and they still had the potential threat of bledsoe at qb because he was good before last years slump.

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-12-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
He should have pointed out the oline and not qb play, the phins oline opened no holes for ricky, I'd blame them not the qb.

Henery did fine because the bills oline was better then the phins, and they still had the potential threat of bledsoe at qb because he was good before last years slump.

The wonderful Florida school system at work.

Marino13Phins
07-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
The wonderful Florida school system at work.

Good try, but your still not funny.