PDA

View Full Version : Bills Zone Round Table needs You!

Ebenezer
07-08-2004, 08:55 AM
A new weekly feature on the front page is going to be something called BillsZone RoundTable. Once a week one of the staff will get together with a few other Zoners and discuss issues related to the Bills and the NFL (picture ESPN's SportsReporters). Here is your chance to contribute to the Front Page and express your opinions about the Bills. Transcripts of the conversation will be presented.

How to join in?
Contact me via PM.

Requirements?
Be a Bills Fan.
Use MSN messenger (obviously Trillian would work).
Be available for about 1 hour after 9:00 EDT (probably on Wednesday or Thursday night)

The first Roundtable will be probably be held on 7/13 or 7/14. Please contact me to participate.

Thanks.

:feedback:

Pride
07-08-2004, 09:26 AM
I'd do it, but I boycott MSN :D

Ebenezer
07-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Pride
I'd do it, but I boycott MSN :D

I believe it will work if you use Trillion

The_Philster
07-08-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
I believe it will work if you use Trillion

Trillian just combines different messenger services (AOL, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo) into one program...you'd still need an MSN messenger handle (hotmail addy)

ionlyusesmilies
07-09-2004, 08:30 PM
:eek:

SABURZFAN
07-10-2004, 05:04 PM
i don't know anything about Trillians...or Trillions...or whatever the hell you guys are talking about.so don't put me with Philster or Eb.:snicker:

Wednesday's are great.:up:

we wouldn't want to interfere with weiler's show on Thursday's either.:snicker:

tampabay25690
07-10-2004, 08:08 PM
I would be willing to do it this wed or Thurs contact me about all the info...

dtrautman1@tampabay.rr.com

Dozerdog
07-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Sorry folks-

Due to an unfortunate circumstances, the leader on this project won't be able to continue.

Unless someone else wants to step in, we will have to shelve this for the time being