X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Foxsports Team Report

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

QUARTERBACKS ANALYSIS

This position is loaded with question marks. Drew Bledsoe looked indecisive and lost confidence last season, but the team still believes in him. Bledsoe has a big-time arm and a commanding presence in the huddle but is not mobile. The team hopes the new offense, which emphasizes getting the ball out quickly, will help reduce sacks. First-round pick J.P. Losman showed impressive arm strength and mobility during minicamps, but he must learn how to read defenses and make proper decisions before he is ready to start. The team sees his abundant confidence as a virtue. Travis Brown made a positive impression with his minicamp performance. He throws hard and is mobile. Brown would play if Bledsoe gets injured, but Losman figures to get most of the second-team snaps.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Foxsports Team Report

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    Brown would play if Bledsoe gets injured, but Losman figures to get most of the second-team snaps.
    So experienced Brown will play with the experienced team and
    inexperienced Losman will play with the inexperienced.
    I hope they let Losman spend some time with the experienced.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
    X