PDA

View Full Version : Weather for Patriots game

Novacane
10-29-2002, 06:41 PM
I know it's early and they will likely change it about 5 times before sunday but early indications are BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

http://www.weather.com/weather/extended/USNY0181?par=yahoo&site=www.yahoo.com&promo=forecast

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 06:49 PM
:up:

shelby
10-29-2002, 06:53 PM
:stuck:

The_Philster
10-29-2002, 08:47 PM
Not surprising....We got a little snow here in Jamestown. :down:

TigerJ
10-29-2002, 10:21 PM
Downtown Buffalo is usually just a bit warmer (heat island effect). Orchard Park will be a wee bit colder. Those Patriots will have visions of the winter at Valley Forge. LOL

TigerJ
10-30-2002, 07:20 AM
Whoops! Just changed again. Now the high temp for Sunday should be in the mid 30s. Still a little snow in the forecast.

doug45
10-30-2002, 07:24 AM
Great Football weather.

Ebenezer
10-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by shelby
:stuck:

we're going fly your scrawny butt up here and stick you in a snow bank!! :ebenezer:

:jk:

:banme:

Novacane
10-30-2002, 08:04 AM
I just heard on the radio this morning the southtowns could get up to 2 feet of snow this weekend! So much for a Drew........Brady shootout if that happens!

don137
10-30-2002, 08:30 AM
I guess it could be decided by the runners and kickers. If I recall Vinateri doesn't do to well in RWS. Hopefully Hollis will get a lot of practice in this week with the winds.

Patrick76777
10-30-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Not surprising....We got a little snow here in Jamestown. :down:

Jamestown??? I didn’t know you lived in Jamestown! I have a cabin about 18 miles east of Jamestown in Steamburg/Onaville. I’ve been to Jamestown a few times. Had some fun at the Rusty Nail and Monday’s Lounge. Have you ever been to these places????? There was also a rock club across the street from The Nail that I went to. And not to forget the Donut shop on the corner. I had a couple of drunk nites at that place. Good times.

Novacane
10-30-2002, 09:19 AM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............what do you remember best about Mondays?

Patrick76777
10-30-2002, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............what do you remember best about Mondays?

A pregnant Stipper named Destiny………who we nicknamed Destiny’s Children! NASTY……But some of the girls weren’t bad. Some were pretty cute.

Novacane
10-30-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

A pregnant Stipper

Gross! That's Mondays!

The_Philster
10-30-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

Jamestown??? I didn’t know you lived in Jamestown! I have a cabin about 18 miles east of Jamestown in Steamburg/Onaville. I’ve been to Jamestown a few times. Had some fun at the Rusty Nail and Monday’s Lounge. Have you ever been to these places????? There was also a rock club across the street from The Nail that I went to. And not to forget the Donut shop on the corner. I had a couple of drunk nites at that place. Good times.

Gee Patrick...it says so under my avatar. ;) I haven't been to either of those places in years. I used to go to the Nail at least once a week in the summer of 1993 before. That rock club you're thinking of is Shawbucks...haven't been there. I don't go out much down here because there's no one to really hang with...and I've gotten tired of the club scene. Maybe the next time you come this way, we can go toss back a few beers. :up:

Patrick76777
10-30-2002, 03:49 PM
Sure, I’m heading down to the area for hunting season in a few weeks, We usually hit up Bradford, PA, but once in awhile we hit Jamestown. I’ll keep you posted.

You should get to the Nail more often, If I remember correctly, there were some nice looking girls there. Funny story, Back in my single days, 4 of my friends were at the club. Me and one of the guys I was with (both heavily intoxicated) started talking to a couple of girls, One was a teacher from the area, They showed us some tattoos and did some heavy flirting and told us to meet them at Perkins. When we got back to the car our other 2 friends (very sober) were unhappily waiting for us. We got into the back of the car and they started driving back to the cabin. I couldn’t believe it. They really C-blocked us that nite. I don’t know why I’m telling the story, but looking back on it, it was kinda funny.