PDA

View Full Version : Typ0's Week 8 Power Rankings

Typ0
10-29-2002, 07:09 PM
This is a special edition of my top ten power rankings:

1) Buffalo Bills -- I would have put the Bronco's here but they are not the Bills so they don't deserve to be in this spot.

2) Buffalo Bills -- This could easily have been the packers if only they played in Ralph Wilson Stadium for half their games.

3) Buffalo Bills -- Barely beat out the Eagles even though McNabb rushed for over 100 yards...one man does not a show make.

4) Buffalo Bills -- Believe it or not the Bills bartered for this spot...John Butler traded his teams spot in the power rankings for six buckets of Anchor Bar Wings and two cases of Genesee 12 Horse Ale...Tom Donohoe charged him $85,000 for shipping too!

5) Buffalo Bills -- Not really surprised about this one are you? Especially after the Saints got pummelled by Vick.

6) Buffalo Bills -- Gruden gambled Rob Johnson could finish one game and lost.

7) Buffalo Bills -- Screw the patriots just because they won the superbowl last year doesn't mean crap. They are falling apart.

8) Buffalo Bills -- Kordell who?

9) Buffalo Bills -- Oakland Raiders. On a real downslide and going to have a tough time winning games despite the Gannon machine still having a few gasps of breath left.

10) Buffalo Bills -- We're pretty sure here in the tin can the biggest fiasco ever in football is a team so dependant on a mediocre quarterback who is a drop dead look-alike to Dumbo. You know what's going on in a fans minds who keeps seeing elephants flying and having dillusions of playoff victories for so many years of losses.

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 07:11 PM
:gag:

Dozerdog
10-29-2002, 07:12 PM
:lol:

How in the hell does the Buffalo Bills Jump 3 spots when they beat the lions, yet the Bills beat the lions and plummet all the way to 8th?

Get Real!!:D

BADTHINGSMAN
10-29-2002, 07:16 PM
Good rankings. All very good points. Who would have known RJ would injure his ass, must have takin a pounding. No pun intended.

Typ0
10-29-2002, 07:42 PM
Thanks guys. I also forgot to add these are unbias rankings based on decades of research and development of statistical ranking methodologies. Publication of these rankings by an actual Buffalo Bills fan on an actual Buffalo Bills Fan Site is strictly coincidental.

TacklingDummy
10-29-2002, 07:54 PM
This what you really mean

1) Bronco
2) Packers
3) Eagles
4) Chargers
5) Saints
6) TB
7) Pats
8) Pitt.
9) Raiders
10) Miami

I don't see how Atlanta and Buffalo dont make your list. They are both better then Miami, Pitt., and NE.

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by silent_one
Good rankings. All very good points. Who would have known RJ would injure his ass, must have takin a pounding. No pun intended.

:gag:

4thAndLong
10-29-2002, 08:45 PM
Good to see you in the zone, silent_one.

Another poster from BB. :D

Ebenezer
10-29-2002, 09:41 PM
:rofl::lmao: best post i read today...that wasn't mine.

Novacane
10-29-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy
This what you really mean

1) Bronco
2) Packers
3) Eagles
4) Chargers
5) Saints
6) TB
7) Pats
8) Pitt.
9) Raiders
10) Miami

NE does not belong on any top 10 list. There run defense makes ours look good and Our offense blows thiers away!

ublinkwescore
10-30-2002, 10:18 PM
Man how could you rank the Bills above the Bills?

ublinkwescore
10-30-2002, 10:19 PM
4) Buffalo Bills -- Believe it or not the Bills bartered for this spot...John Butler traded his teams spot in the power rankings for six buckets of Anchor Bar Wings and two cases of Genesee 12 Horse Ale...Tom Donohoe charged him $85,000 for shipping too!

-Typ0

way to go TD!!!