PDA

View Full Version : Clump's Power Rankings Week 8

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 09:41 PM
http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?action=YourSite_content&month=10&state=news&nid=2197

:madhop:

Romes
10-29-2002, 10:05 PM
Thanks for not ranking the packers #1 :D

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 10:11 PM
;)

BillsMan80
10-29-2002, 10:12 PM
No way Pittsburgh is in the Top 10. They haven't done much of anything really but beat up on Cream Puffs too.

ublinkwescore
10-29-2002, 11:36 PM
I bet we could beat San Fran no matter where we played them.

WG
10-29-2002, 11:41 PM
I'm not sure we even belong in the top 10. We've only beaten 4 teams that are 2-5 and barely in several cases.

This week's game is HUGE. Biggest game of the year as it turns out for more than the obvious reasons. N.E. is essentially playing this one game for hope for the rest of the season. I'm not sure I like that.

I am expecting Gilbride, Williams, and Gray to get totally outcoached in this one. I'm just hoping that our performance will be enough to win the game.

Expect a squeaker.

BillsMan80
10-29-2002, 11:54 PM
I don't think that Gray will be outcoached...Weis has been awful this year, and Patsie Land is Mad. Also, Gilbride should be able to outcoach Crennel. The only question is Williams vs. Belichick.

WG
10-30-2002, 12:58 AM
The Pats have played a schedule that likely features 5 teams that are headed for the playoffs too.

IMO the big matchup is the Pats secondary vs. the Bills passing game. Gilbride outcoaches himself. If he tries to throw the ball 2/3 of the time, I don't like our chances this week. We have to get Henry going. Early, often, and consistently.

clumping platelets
10-30-2002, 10:56 AM
Once again, after the top 9 teams, there is a bubble group of teams that all can be ranked anywhere 10-15 depending on one's point of view.

EricStratton
10-30-2002, 11:03 AM
Nice list CP.

The Jets are one more heartless week for passing the Bengals IMO. At least the Bengals play like they care.

WCoastFin
10-30-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by CalBillsFan
Thanks for not ranking the packers #1 :D

We'll just see how well clumps curse works...I just cant see the Chargers losing to the Jets.:chat:

clumping platelets
10-30-2002, 11:12 AM
It's amazing how much talent that team has though. There are at least 3 players on defense we would love to have on the Bills: DE Justin Smith, LBs Brian Simmons and Takeo Spikes. Some may even prefer Dillon to Henry, maybe even me included, but that team should be winning some games

WCoastFin
10-30-2002, 11:14 AM
Ya, just like someone mentioned a stupid comment on my Power Rankings.. "The rams dont even play and they move up some spots."

WCoastFin
10-30-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Some may even prefer Dillon to Henry

some!? Id say all!

WCoastFin
10-30-2002, 11:16 AM
I think Broncos and Saints should have switched spots...and Buffalo is ranked to high.

lordofgun
10-30-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Ya, just like someone mentioned a stupid comment on my Power Rankings.. "The rams dont even play and they move up some spots."

so what?

some!? Id say all!

no one cares.

I think Broncos and Saints should have switched spots...and Buffalo is ranked to high.

surprise surprise :rolleyes:

(still testing the multiple quotes system. :D)

WCoastFin
10-30-2002, 12:00 PM
cool, is that a new feature? way to go your site Rocks!

BledsoeRocks
10-30-2002, 12:06 PM
cool, is that a new feature? way to go your site Rocks!

I know! Blows finheaven away. Is that why you post 9.54 times a day here and only 2.61 times a day there.

WCoastFin
10-30-2002, 12:09 PM
no, I post more here becuz theres lots more to argue about....In Finheaven almost all finfans agree.

Novacane
10-30-2002, 12:31 PM
no, I post more here becuz theres lots more to argue about....In Finheaven almost all finfans agree.

So you only come here to argue? You should be glad the mods here are not a bunch of thin skinned babies like they have over at finheaven. You'd have been banned to the smackzone.

The bills beat the phins so they take it out by banning Bills fans from their main page. Proves what is said about phins fans is true.

WCoastFin
10-30-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

So you only come here to argue? You should be glad the mods here are not a bunch of thin skinned babies like they have over at finheaven. You'd have been banned to the smackzone.

The bills beat the phins so they take it out by banning Bills fans from their main page. Proves what is said about phins fans is true.

Well I dont come here just to argue, I come here to give my opinions...then when you argue with them thats when I argue back and it becomes what we call a "discussion".....something we are all here to do....Im glad your Mods are cool and that is why I respect their rules and do not violate TOS....

I dont know what youre talking about or what has been said about finfans, but I must tell you that if you were banned it was only by one finfan and not all finfans are alike.....If I had my own Board I would put the main and smacktalk forum alll in one and welcome all to express there feelings towards other teams and welcome to talk about other teams as well....of course I would set some TOS rules so there can be some amount of respect. Remeber just becuz a finfan acts a certain way it doesnt mean all finfans act that way.

Romes
10-30-2002, 01:12 PM

Remeber just becuz a finfan acts a certain way it doesnt mean all finfans act that way.

So you mean Finmamma isn't an accurate representation of all finfans? :confused:

:p:

clumping platelets
10-30-2002, 02:02 PM
Interesting fact:

When I take the power rankings from: CBSSportsline, ESPN, Mort, CNNSi, and Sagarin from USAToday, my rankings are very close to the average of those 5. My rankings are different for San Diego which I have ranked #1 (average is 2.6), Carolina #29 (average is 24.4), and Arizona #22 (average is 16.2). A few others are different but not markedly.