• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

TG Party and Pre-Party for Pats Game on Sunday:

We'll be meeting for yet another BillsZone TG party this Sunday in the main lot at the stadium. I have a handicapped placard and should be able to get up close to the stadium where we'll have the party. I should have both the American and Bills flags flying high overhead. It's open to all. All we ask is that you bring something.

I'll supply the wings, bleu cheese, and celery w/ help from Typ0. If you plan on bringing something, please say what it is in this thread.

We will be on the north side of the lot probably fairly close to the stadium. If you have difficulty finding us, just ask for where they park the handicapped cars on that side of the stadium. I think we'll be near gates 6 or 7. Then look for the flags. We hope to be there by 9 a.m.

We will be meeting at Southgate Lanes on Michael Rd. in W. Seneca only a couple of miles from the stadium. I believe their phone number is 716-674-2241 in case you need to call for directions. We'll be meeting there around 8:30 a.m. Be prompt if you want to travel in the group.

Any questions, please shoot me a PM or e-mail prior to the end of Thursday and I will give you a cell phone number or two.

We hope to see a bunch of you there! Should be awesome!!!

GO BILLS!!!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• Wys Guy
    • Jul 2002

Pats Pre-Party on Saturday in Rochester:

Anyone up for meeting at say the "Sports Page" late Saturday afternoon or early evening?

A bunch of us are planning on meeting to get together as a primer for Sunday to chat about the site, Bills, etc. Just get to meet some new people and faces. It's always a blast.

For those interested, what time is good?

Somewhere between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. would probably work best. We can catch a college game while we're there.

Directions to the Sports Page:

Take I-590 North to I-490 West;

Take I-490 to the Monroe Ave. Exit. (2nd exit after getting on 490 I believe)

Exit onto Monroe.

Make a RIGHT

Go about half a mile, The Sports Page is on the left right next to Country Sweets and across from the Pittsford Fish Market.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I merged these.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

What? No pre-party party for the pre-game party to discuss the pre-post game party?

Comment

Originally posted by lordofgun
          I merged these.
          Does the pre-party post take the tail-gate party post to be its lawfully wedded uni-thread?

Comment

• Wys Guy
            • Jul 2002

The pregame party presupposes that it won't preclude anyone's presence at the pre and post game festivities.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

I'll be there! I'll meet you in Rochester on Sunday morning. I'll bring my big green cooler and a few bottles of POP. I also am planning on bringing some red and white hot dogs to cook on my Bills grill.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

cp and I will be there...we'll discuss other specifics and post later...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• doug45
                  • Jul 2002

Do we know the exact lot yet.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

the handicap lot doug....it is on the north side of the stadium I believe. we are going to meet at the bowling alley if you can make it that early.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• doug45
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      the handicap lot doug....it is on the north side of the stadium I believe. we are going to meet at the bowling alley if you can make it that early.
                      Thanks EB I will be there I always use the Northside suite/Handicap lot . There is usually a lot of space there but come early because last week it filled up pretty fast. I guess when the team is winning that is what happens. Mrs. 45 said she would bake some cookies and we will bring some other goodies.

I guess this time instead of a fish fry it will be a clam Bake in the New England fashion.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

I'll bring the Hookers!!!
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                          I'll bring the Hookers!!!
                          Count me in.
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            • Jul 2002

You gonna make it cas? 76777?

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

I park Right next to that section. 8 of my friends have tickets together and are tailgate parties can get large. I'll break away from my boys for a few minutes to stop by and say hi! I want to try one of your wings! I went to the Wing fest (which I was disappointed with as a whole) and your stand didn't have any wings while I was there. I guess you were out back cooking them up.
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X