PDA

View Full Version : TG Party and Pre-Party for Pats Game on Sunday:

WG
10-29-2002, 11:26 PM
We'll be meeting for yet another BillsZone TG party this Sunday in the main lot at the stadium. I have a handicapped placard and should be able to get up close to the stadium where we'll have the party. I should have both the American and Bills flags flying high overhead. It's open to all. All we ask is that you bring something.

I'll supply the wings, bleu cheese, and celery w/ help from Typ0. If you plan on bringing something, please say what it is in this thread.

We will be on the north side of the lot probably fairly close to the stadium. If you have difficulty finding us, just ask for where they park the handicapped cars on that side of the stadium. I think we'll be near gates 6 or 7. Then look for the flags. We hope to be there by 9 a.m.

We will be meeting at Southgate Lanes on Michael Rd. in W. Seneca only a couple of miles from the stadium. I believe their phone number is 716-674-2241 in case you need to call for directions. We'll be meeting there around 8:30 a.m. Be prompt if you want to travel in the group.

Any questions, please shoot me a PM or e-mail prior to the end of Thursday and I will give you a cell phone number or two.

We hope to see a bunch of you there! Should be awesome!!!

GO BILLS!!!

WG
10-29-2002, 11:31 PM
Anyone up for meeting at say the "Sports Page" late Saturday afternoon or early evening?

A bunch of us are planning on meeting to get together as a primer for Sunday to chat about the site, Bills, etc. Just get to meet some new people and faces. It's always a blast.

For those interested, what time is good?

Somewhere between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. would probably work best. We can catch a college game while we're there.

Directions to the Sports Page:

Take I-590 North to I-490 West;

Take I-490 to the Monroe Ave. Exit. (2nd exit after getting on 490 I believe)

Exit onto Monroe.

Make a RIGHT

Go about half a mile, The Sports Page is on the left right next to Country Sweets and across from the Pittsford Fish Market.

lordofgun
10-30-2002, 12:25 AM
I merged these.

NoCtUrNaL
10-30-2002, 12:34 AM
What? No pre-party party for the pre-game party to discuss the pre-post game party?

NoCtUrNaL
10-30-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I merged these.

Does the pre-party post take the tail-gate party post to be its lawfully wedded uni-thread?

WG
10-30-2002, 01:23 AM
The pregame party presupposes that it won't preclude anyone's presence at the pre and post game festivities.

Michael82
10-30-2002, 01:44 AM
I'll be there! I'll meet you in Rochester on Sunday morning. I'll bring my big green cooler and a few bottles of POP. I also am planning on bringing some red and white hot dogs to cook on my Bills grill. :D

Ebenezer
10-30-2002, 05:06 AM
cp and I will be there...we'll discuss other specifics and post later...

doug45
10-30-2002, 06:39 AM
Do we know the exact lot yet.

Ebenezer
10-30-2002, 06:54 AM
the handicap lot doug....it is on the north side of the stadium I believe. we are going to meet at the bowling alley if you can make it that early.

doug45
10-30-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
the handicap lot doug....it is on the north side of the stadium I believe. we are going to meet at the bowling alley if you can make it that early.

Thanks EB I will be there I always use the Northside suite/Handicap lot . There is usually a lot of space there but come early because last week it filled up pretty fast. I guess when the team is winning that is what happens. Mrs. 45 said she would bake some cookies and we will bring some other goodies. :clap:

I guess this time instead of a fish fry it will be a clam Bake in the New England fashion.

Patrick76777
10-30-2002, 07:39 AM
I'll bring the Hookers!!!

casdhf
10-30-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

Count me in. :cas:

WG
10-30-2002, 09:37 AM
You gonna make it cas? 76777?

Patrick76777
10-30-2002, 09:45 AM
I park Right next to that section. 8 of my friends have tickets together and are tailgate parties can get large. I'll break away from my boys for a few minutes to stop by and say hi! I want to try one of your wings! I went to the Wing fest (which I was disappointed with as a whole) and your stand didn't have any wings while I was there. I guess you were out back cooking them up.

Ebenezer
10-30-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by casdhf

Count me in. :cas:

do you think you're girlfriend will appreciate that?? :rolleyes:

clumping platelets
10-30-2002, 11:23 AM
:scratch:

Don't call the bowling alley on Sunday morning.........it's closed! If you need to get a hold of someone, maybe we can give out a cell phone number or something :)

What do we bring, Eb?

clumping platelets
10-30-2002, 12:28 PM
That is.......

WG
10-30-2002, 12:41 PM

"I want to try one of your wings!"

OK! But only one...

:D

"I went to the Wing fest (which I was disappointed with as a whole) and your stand didn't have any wings while I was there. I guess you were out back cooking them up."

Yeah, the entire thing was a debacle logistically speaking. Just days prior to the event they told us that we would each get two turkey fryers to cook our wings in. :rolleyes:

OH BOY! Two whole fryers... LOL

Obviously there were some issues. Next year I'm gonna insist that I'm a part of their planning committee! ;) I told them to contact me if they needed any help but they said they were all set. Not to mention that the show was only days after I injured my knee. Usually I can be a madman doing the job of three people. But that day I was essentially useless. Ally, Mike, some friends and family of mine pitched in last minute to help out, otherwise it would have been a complete disaster.

One interesting point of note however that made me very, very happy was that numerous people told us that we were hands down the best wings at the event. That made my day!

Swing by on Sunday. I'll come over to where you guys are too if you're not too far away. Not sure how well I'll be gettin' along and how big a "hitch there'll be in my giddy-up." LOL

casdhf
10-30-2002, 01:18 PM

do you think you're girlfriend will appreciate that?? :rolleyes:

Um, Definately not. I hope she doesn't read it, she's registered on the borads :D

NoCtUrNaL
10-30-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

We will be meeting at Southgate Lanes on Michael Rd. in W. Seneca only a couple of miles from the stadium. I believe their phone number is 716-674-2241 in case you need to call for directions. We'll be meeting there around 8:30 a.m. Be prompt if you want to travel in the group.

Any questions, please shoot me a PM or e-mail prior to the end of Thursday and I will give you a cell phone number or two.

<u>GO</u> <u>HERE</u> (http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4997) for visual aids.

*beware...large pictures!*

casdhf
10-30-2002, 01:29 PM
hack into NASA?

NoCtUrNaL
10-30-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by casdhf
hack into NASA?

No...I went balloning the other day.

casdhf
10-30-2002, 01:31 PM
ahhh, I see. Nice. Get any good down-blouse shots? :D

clumping platelets
10-30-2002, 02:06 PM
:cas: must be related to Uncle Perv :gag:

lordofgun
10-30-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by NoCtUrNaL

&lt;u&gt;GO&lt;/u&gt; &lt;u&gt;HERE&lt;/u&gt; (http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&amp;threadid=4997) for visual aids.

*beware...large pictures!*

Thanks Noc! :up:

Michael82
10-30-2002, 03:09 PM
So, who else is going? Are you going, LOG? :D

The_Philster
10-30-2002, 03:56 PM
I'll be sure to swing by myself Sunday morning. I don't know how long I'll be able to stick around as I'llhave to get back to my tailgate party by about 11 to cook up clam chowder. :hungry:

ublinkwescore
10-30-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

Way to go. Hookers can be expensive. Too bad I live on the west coast. Cas, get one for me.

Ebenezer
10-31-2002, 12:02 PM
Wys,

the new Duffs is 0.3 miles south of Pappas on Orchard Park Road (Route 240).

Michael82
10-31-2002, 06:03 PM
Well, it is Thursday night....last call!

Who is coming to the BillsZone Tailgate party?

What can you bring?

Anyone?

Ebenezer
11-01-2002, 01:06 PM
Since we finally got a little snow how about I bring some hot mulled apple cider??

Earthquake Enyart
11-01-2002, 01:08 PM
What? No mimosa's? How about bagels?

clumping platelets
11-01-2002, 01:09 PM
I will bring 5 2 liters of pop....I'll bring 3 Pepsi, 1 Root Beer, and 1 of something else. I'll also bring a couple bags of chips :)

Ebenezer
11-01-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
What? No mimosa's? How about bagels?

No, J7 isn't going to be here so none of that...or her wearing a tie either.

WG
11-02-2002, 08:26 AM
"Wys,

the new Duffs is 0.3 miles south of Pappas on Orchard Park Road (Route 240)."

Thanks Eb! Perfect location!!

Cool, so we'll just see who shows up. I'll get the flagpoles ready now. This should be one of the best games in a LONG time!! I'm totally pumped!

clumping platelets
11-02-2002, 08:33 AM
:hump:

Go Go Buffalo!!! Go Go Buffalo!! :up:

clumping platelets
11-02-2002, 10:11 AM
We need to finalize meeting spot, etc. Please post it below. Eb & I are open to whatever is best for out of towners. Are we still meeting at Southgate lanes?

:confused:

NoCtUrNaL
11-02-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
We need to finalize meeting spot, etc. Please post it below. Eb &amp; I are open to whatever is best for out of towners. Are we still meeting at Southgate lanes?

:confused:

Hey, I'll meet youse guys out at the stadium around 11:30, I'll check the Suite/North Side Lot (gimps lot/scroll down (http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?postid=71406#post71406)) and if I don't see youse guys there I call WYS on his cell to see where you ended up.

I doubt I can make it any earlier as we're planning on going out tonight and drinking till we puke which means breakfast afterwards and maybe three or four hours of altered states after that.

clumping platelets
11-02-2002, 04:20 PM
Breaksfast at Denny's 4am :chuckle:

doug45
11-04-2002, 06:57 AM
I was there at the North side parking and found no one there . Did the location change?? I had to bring all the bake goods to work today to get rid of them.

Ebenezer
11-04-2002, 07:11 AM
Sorry, Doug we were on the north side lot. We were there very early and didn't get into the handicap lot. Just next to it.

doug45
11-04-2002, 07:14 AM
Maybe next time.

Valerie
11-04-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart What? No mimosa's? How about bagels?
Hey! I bring class to these tailgate parties. :curtsey: And, all of the girls enjoy my mimosas! So, Bite Me! Earthquake. :tongue:

The_Philster
11-04-2002, 03:19 PM
Sorry, Doug we were on the north side lot. We were there very early and didn't get into the handicap lot. Just next to it.

Need to make a map to find it for next time. I wandered around for 45 minutes before the game and then for half an ahour after the game.

Pandaman
11-04-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Need to make a map to find it for next time. I wandered around for 45 minutes before the game and then for half an ahour after the game.

Well I'm glad you found ours, Philster - cool meeting you!

clumping platelets
11-04-2002, 03:36 PM
We were near the cemetery

Earthquake Enyart
11-04-2002, 03:41 PM
What do you guys do, bait and switch? Tell the losers that we'll be in the handicap lot, and us cool guys will party by the cemetary....

The_Philster
11-04-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Pandaman

Well I'm glad you found ours, Philster - cool meeting you!

Likewise. :up:

Originally posted by clumping platelets
We were near the cemetery

Were you at the end of that valley behind the stadium? I talked to Wys and Mikey at halftime and the way they talked, it was still relatively close to the stadium but the place I saw was a good distance away.....maybe a bit far for gimpy Wys ;) to walk.
Also.....what happened with Duff's in West Seneca? I was there from about 5:15 - 5:45 because Wys and Mikey said everyone would be there as well. :sadwalk:

clumping platelets
11-04-2002, 04:05 PM
When Eb & I were leaving, I thought that wys, his wife, and Mikey were going to duff's. Sorry