PDA

View Full Version : So what are we gonna have to deal with this time?

The_Philster
10-30-2002, 05:22 AM
In 1998, we had to go through the "just give it to them" game in which Walt Coleman's crew (referee #65) in general and Terry McAulay(now referee #77) in particular screwed the Bills over on consecutive plays. First they gave Shawn Jefferson a 1st down when he clearly came down out of bounds AND short of the marker. Then they called a pass interference on a hail mary on the next play...when it was clear that if anyone was being interfered with, it was Thomas Smith.

The_Philster
10-30-2002, 05:23 AM
Hurricane with snow is what Vic Carucci called it. My section was half empty by halftime and I was sitting down in row 4 with one of my tailgating buddies and he and I had to keep turning our heads to face the tunnel because of how the wind was blowing into our faces. But....we were there the entire game. I'm still wondering where that game ball is that Vic Carucci said we earned for just staying past the half....I think anyone staying for all 5 quarters should have actually gotten something.

casdhf
10-30-2002, 09:09 AM
You did get something.

Novacane
10-30-2002, 09:14 AM
Frostbite!

Buffarama
10-30-2002, 09:51 AM
I agree Philster, I am cringing waiting for the ridiculous call to decide the game.