PDA

View Full Version : Bus trip to the Jets game

10-30-2002, 07:23 AM
The Buffalo Backers Club has a bus trip to the Jets game.
Leaving Buffalo Friday morning and coming back after we destroy the JETS in the Meadowlands that Sunday.

PM me for details(I know they got the seats from the Bills allotment so they might be good seats and two nights motel)

BillsMan80
10-30-2002, 08:51 AM
Where are y'all gonna be tailgating and stuff before the game because I am definately going to be there because we live in the swap lands(Central Jersey), and we already have our tickets.

EricStratton
10-30-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
Where are y'all gonna be tailgating and stuff before the game because I am definately going to be there because we live in the swap lands(Central Jersey), and we already have our tickets.

I'll be there to BM80. Strait from the same swamps.

BillsMan80
10-30-2002, 11:04 AM
Eric, do you know where you're sitting? I am in Section 240, Row 1, and I believe seat 15 with my pops...Any of you all want to meet up at the game?

EricStratton
10-30-2002, 11:09 AM
I will get my tickets in hand next week and I'll let you know.

I'm up for a tailgate before the game for sure, I think the NYBBC is working at setting something up.

LtBillsFan66
10-30-2002, 11:11 AM
Which Bills Backers club #89? We are planning a tailgate too. We should all meet.

LtBillsFan66
10-30-2002, 11:12 AM
We are EricS.

BillsMan80
10-30-2002, 11:30 AM
That would be real cool. I am planning on getting up there early, so we should all meet.

EricStratton
10-30-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by BillsFanOne
We are EricS.

I hope to meet you guys Sunday. The marathon may screw me a bit but hopefully not.

10-30-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanOne
Which Bills Backers club #89? We are planning a tailgate too. We should all meet.

I'll pm you the e-mail addy if you want to set something up. I'm still not sure if I'm going because I do not want to go alone. Two of my male friends can't go and the girls that like football can't go either. If I can get a bus seat/roomy I'll go. But being away for my store 3 days in the busy season. I don't know.

LtBillsFan66
10-30-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by #89

I'll pm you the e-mail addy if you want to set something up. I'm still not sure if I'm going because I do not want to go alone. Two of my male friends can't go and the girls that like football can't go either. If I can get a bus seat/roomy I'll go. But being away for my store 3 days in the busy season. I don't know.

Please do. Thanks. We are trying to put together a monster Bills tailgate!

Earthquake Enyart
10-30-2002, 01:24 PM
If I go do I have to drape a sweater over my jersey and clap like a gayrod?

LtBillsFan66
10-30-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

You can fetch us beers.

NoCtUrNaL
10-30-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by #89
The Buffalo Backers Club has a bus trip to the Jets game.
Leaving Buffalo Friday morning and coming back after we destroy the JETS in the Meadowlands that Sunday.

PM me for details(I know they got the seats from the Bills allotment so they might be good seats and two nights motel)

Where, when, how much, can I come, do they sell colostomy bags in NYC?

BillsNYC
10-30-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

it was a blue shirt dick! :D

again...do i have to remind you?

BILLSNYC DEFINES COOL.

bf1 and i are gonna try to get a HUGE tailgate party before and after..we've got 30 people with tix already and about that many looking for tix...so if you know where to get some tix please let me know.

bf1 WAS clapping like a girl though......

BillsNYC
10-30-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by EricStratton

I hope to meet you guys Sunday. The marathon may screw me a bit but hopefully not.

ny marathon is NOT...i repeat NOT...a valid excuse!!! biggest game of the season....BE THERE!

NoCtUrNaL
10-30-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
"...and about that many looking for tix...so if you know where to get some tix please let me know. "

Yeah...HERE YA GO (http://www.ticketsnow.com/search/results.cfm?restart=yes&e=601&v=639&s=1&month=11&day=24&year=2002).

BTW...don't the Jets blow? Won't there be like thousands selling their tickets before the game since they blow?

BillsMan80
10-30-2002, 04:42 PM
Guys who are going, whenever you go, post where you are going to sit, and then maybe that way we can set up a place/time to meet at the Meadowlands.

:jetsuck:

Earthquake Enyart
10-30-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by BillsNYC

it was a blue shirt dick! :D

again...do i have to remind you?

BILLSNYC DEFINES COOL.

bf1 and i are gonna try to get a HUGE tailgate party before and after..we've got 30 people with tix already and about that many looking for tix...so if you know where to get some tix please let me know.

bf1 WAS clapping like a girl though......

:lol: It's all in good fun, dude.

BillsNYC
10-30-2002, 07:28 PM
i know....didn't i come across as joking?

i think we'll figure out from the pros (bills fans who go to this game every year) here the best place to meet up at an early time at the smellowlands..get like 100 of us together....good times!

uncle perv..YES...thats exactly what we're thinking...we think jets fans will LOVE to sell their tix for that game...but will prob wait until then to do so....

Cntrygal
10-30-2002, 07:31 PM
Can the bus come pick me up? Thanks. :insane:

ublinkwescore
10-30-2002, 10:25 PM
No, the bus isn't making any special trips!

Just kidding, I'm in Kommiefornia, so I wouldn't have any say in it.

Cntrygal
10-31-2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
No, the bus isn't making any special trips!

:tongue:

:D