• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Tix??????????????

Anyone know where i can get 15 tix to the dolphins game on 10/17 for less than 55 a ticket?????????

because of that new clause where season tix holders could buy extra tickets this year scalping is BAD and expensive!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

new clause?
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
      new clause?
      well the new deal that allowed season ticket holders to buy extra tickets to single games. its the reason there are like 3 sellouts already and the single game tix didnt even go on sale yet.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
        Exhausted of Losing
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
        well the new deal that allowed season ticket holders to buy extra tickets to single games. its the reason there are like 3 sellouts already and the single game tix didnt even go on sale yet.
        Yeah, I really wanted to go to the Dolphins game but they'll be sold out by Saturday and I'm not gonna drive down south to Buffalo to scalp. The Jags will also be sold out. I hope the Pats game still has tickets.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
          Yeah, I really wanted to go to the Dolphins game but they'll be sold out by Saturday and I'm not gonna drive down south to Buffalo to scalp. The Jags will also be sold out. I hope the Pats game still has tickets.
          all 3 r sold out except for single seats. you can get them on ebay and other ticket sources on the net but u r looking at paying twic as much as face value.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
            Exhausted of Losing
            • Mar 2004

all 3 r sold out except for single seats. you can get them on ebay and other ticket sources on the net but u r looking at paying twic as much as face value.
            There's no way my son's gonna go with me on Halloween so I guess I'll go to the Jets game on the first Sunday of November.

Comment

• Voltron
              • Jul 2002

Well get seasons and you won't have to *****

Losers

It is expensive but still the cheapest season tix of all major sports. Bills tix are some of the cheapest in the NFL as well!

I have shared seasons with people in Houston for the Astros and the Rockets and my Bills tix are still by far the best deal!
              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

That's not new. It's been an added incentive to the season ticket holders for a while now.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
                  Well get seasons and you won't have to *****

Losers

It is expensive but still the cheapest season tix of all major sports. Bills tix are some of the cheapest in the NFL as well!

I have shared seasons with people in Houston for the Astros and the Rockets and my Bills tix are still by far the best deal!
                  if i had the money and the time. it takes me 6 hours to get there.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    That's not new. It's been an added incentive to the season ticket holders for a while now.
                    oh, i thought i read that it was new this year. never the less it seems the scalping is bad this year. IMO

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah i was mad that NE was sold out before the tix went on sale to the public.

So i got tickets with my freinds for the St Louis game, section 101, row 20!

Hopefully i'll be able to buy a few NE tix on-line? Think people will be selling them??

ps. If theres people here who are selling NE tix, PM me i'd need like 5!
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

I believe we (clump and I) posted that we were getting tix and that if any zoner was interested to contact us...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Too bad you didn't think of this 3-4 weeks ago when we posted about getting seats in our "zoner section"

Eb bought a ton of seats for fellow zoners.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                            Eb bought a ton of seats for fellow zoners.
                            Just paid off the credit card too

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Just a little tidbit for all you people looking for some tix to the soldout games...

If you check out the Bills ticket office in Buffalo or Rochester...or go to Tops.... a week or two before the game, then you will find out there usually is an amount of tickets released that had been held earlier. That's how I've gotten tix to the popular games before.

Also, even though people are scalping. You can still go to the Ralph on gameday and get tickets from someone in the parking lot at FACE value or less a couple hours before the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X