PDA

View Full Version : Tix??????????????

saviorbledsoe
07-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Anyone know where i can get 15 tix to the dolphins game on 10/17 for less than 55 a ticket?????????

because of that new clause where season tix holders could buy extra tickets this year scalping is BAD and expensive!

The_Philster
07-15-2004, 08:13 PM
new clause? :huh:

saviorbledsoe
07-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
new clause? :huh:

well the new deal that allowed season ticket holders to buy extra tickets to single games. its the reason there are like 3 sellouts already and the single game tix didnt even go on sale yet.

BillsRockSOMUCH
07-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
well the new deal that allowed season ticket holders to buy extra tickets to single games. its the reason there are like 3 sellouts already and the single game tix didnt even go on sale yet.

Yeah, I really wanted to go to the Dolphins game but they'll be sold out by Saturday and I'm not gonna drive down south to Buffalo to scalp. The Jags will also be sold out. I hope the Pats game still has tickets.

saviorbledsoe
07-15-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
Yeah, I really wanted to go to the Dolphins game but they'll be sold out by Saturday and I'm not gonna drive down south to Buffalo to scalp. The Jags will also be sold out. I hope the Pats game still has tickets.

all 3 r sold out except for single seats. you can get them on ebay and other ticket sources on the net but u r looking at paying twic as much as face value.

BillsRockSOMUCH
07-15-2004, 08:40 PM
all 3 r sold out except for single seats. you can get them on ebay and other ticket sources on the net but u r looking at paying twic as much as face value.

There's no way my son's gonna go with me on Halloween so I guess I'll go to the Jets game on the first Sunday of November.

Voltron
07-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Well get seasons and you won't have to ***** :rolleyes:

Losers :snicker:

:jk:

It is expensive but still the cheapest season tix of all major sports. Bills tix are some of the cheapest in the NFL as well!

I have shared seasons with people in Houston for the Astros and the Rockets and my Bills tix are still by far the best deal! :up:

Michael82
07-15-2004, 09:43 PM

That's not new. It's been an added incentive to the season ticket holders for a while now.

saviorbledsoe
07-15-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
Well get seasons and you won't have to ***** :rolleyes:

Losers :snicker:

:jk:

It is expensive but still the cheapest season tix of all major sports. Bills tix are some of the cheapest in the NFL as well!

I have shared seasons with people in Houston for the Astros and the Rockets and my Bills tix are still by far the best deal! :up:

if i had the money and the time. it takes me 6 hours to get there.

saviorbledsoe
07-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82
That's not new. It's been an added incentive to the season ticket holders for a while now.

oh, i thought i read that it was new this year. never the less it seems the scalping is bad this year. IMO

Demon
07-20-2004, 07:56 AM
Yeah i was mad that NE was sold out before the tix went on sale to the public.

So i got tickets with my freinds for the St Louis game, section 101, row 20!

Hopefully i'll be able to buy a few NE tix on-line? Think people will be selling them??

ps. If theres people here who are selling NE tix, PM me i'd need like 5!

Ebenezer
07-20-2004, 08:00 AM
I believe we (clump and I) posted that we were getting tix and that if any zoner was interested to contact us...:shakeno:

Dozerdog
07-20-2004, 08:01 AM
Too bad you didn't think of this 3-4 weeks ago when we posted about getting seats in our "zoner section"

Eb bought a ton of seats for fellow zoners.

Ebenezer
07-20-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Eb bought a ton of seats for fellow zoners.

Just paid off the credit card too :phew:

Michael82
07-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Just a little tidbit for all you people looking for some tix to the soldout games...

If you check out the Bills ticket office in Buffalo or Rochester...or go to Tops.... :puke: a week or two before the game, then you will find out there usually is an amount of tickets released that had been held earlier. That's how I've gotten tix to the popular games before.

Also, even though people are scalping. You can still go to the Ralph on gameday and get tickets from someone in the parking lot at FACE value or less a couple hours before the game.

justasportsfan
07-20-2004, 10:16 AM
Saviour, there's a ticket available. You will however be sitting in between Tatonka and FTG and wys will be right behind you. :up:

Michael82
07-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Saviour, there's a ticket available. You will however be sitting in between Tatonka and FTG and wys will be right behind you. :up:

What a great place for him. :snicker:

:rofl:

Earthquake Enyart
07-20-2004, 10:37 AM
I've got dibs on shelby's tickets. :couch:

Michael82
07-20-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

She's going to be there at the game. She just doesn't know it yet. :snicker:

:club:

Ebenezer
07-20-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

they are in my possession...:snicker:

saviorbledsoe
07-20-2004, 11:14 AM
im hooked up.....got 22 tickets 50 yard line...3 months cant go fast enough!

Michael82
07-20-2004, 01:07 PM
How in the hell did you get 22 tickets on the 50-yard line when it was down to single seats only? :scratch:

The Spaz
07-20-2004, 01:12 PM
How in the hell did you get 22 tickets on the 50-yard line when it was down to single seats only? :scratch:

Maybe total for the season.:idunno:

saviorbledsoe
07-20-2004, 02:53 PM

Upper Deck

You wont believe the amount of tickets that are purchased by companies that resell sports tickets to make a profit.

They buy in abundance and sell them for a marked up price. Luckily I found a decent deal and only paid 55 per ticket.

Demon
07-21-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
I believe we (clump and I) posted that we were getting tix and that if any zoner was interested to contact us...:shakeno:

Man i feel like an idiot now. lol

Oh well, i guess it's my fault. Hopefully i still can find some tix.

Michael82
07-21-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Demon

You should check out the Bills ticket office in Pittsford Plaza. :up:

saviorbledsoe
07-21-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Demon

www.tele-sports.com

its where i got hooked up!

HAMMER
07-21-2004, 05:46 PM
If you have an ounce of negotiating ability you can buy them just before or just after kickoff. I live in San Diego and come home for 2-3 games a year, I have never had a problem buying a ticket at or below face value, including playoff games. Keep in mind it is not illegal to buy/sell tickets unless it is over face value by a certain amount (not sure of amount).

There are always people looking to unload tickets for many reasons, they are not always scalpers. They usually have a seat or two next to them and are glad to unload them to a respectable looking person rather than sell them to a scalper and get some yahoo sitting next to them for the whole game. Be persistent and put your arm in the air showing that you need tickets.