PDA

View Full Version : Big Mike and winfield.....

TypicalBill
10-30-2002, 10:14 AM
Mike Williams and Antoine Winfield are listed Questionable for this week.

More (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/index.cfm?cont_type_id=1321)

Novacane
10-30-2002, 10:22 AM
:clap: We could really use Winfield this week with the pass happy pats.

TypicalBill
10-30-2002, 10:29 AM
Yup, we really do, but we dont want to rush him back either. I guess the coaches will know if he's ready to go with no risk of re...... im not gonna say it.

WG
10-30-2002, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I think we'll need him. I don't think that Watson is gonna have as much success vs. some of the Pats WRs as he did vs. Ward and Baker or the average Lions' WRs.

That's bad. Earlier reports had them all playing and practicing starting today. Price filled in nicely for Williams. But again, the Pats' DL is better than Detroit's.

TigerJ
10-30-2002, 11:44 AM
When TD acquired Marcus Price, he was thinking of him as a starter. That was before the draft of Mike Williams. I think we're OK there. I really hope Winfield can go too, but there is some hope that the weather can slow down the Patsy passing game. That can cut both ways, but one of the reasons TD coveted DB was the fact he handles wind and weather well because of his tight spiral and strong arm.

WCoastFin
10-30-2002, 11:55 AM
I dont think you really need these guys.....lets take a look at your previous matchups without them....

Lucas-Ward-McKnight-McMicheal
Harrighton-Crowell-(Az-Hakim)-Ricks

now this is what you face.....

Brady-Brown-Branch-Fauria

not that much diffrent from the Lions....

Buffarama
10-30-2002, 11:59 AM
I think saying Winfield will play is a coaching ploy just to keep NE guessing for their gameplan. He won't be playing.

don137
10-30-2002, 12:05 PM
We could definately use a HEALTHY Antoine Winfield. A hurt Antoine Winfield that can not keep up with the receiver or can't cut won't do us much good. I don't want to see him come back too soon and hurt his rehab especially since we are off next week. If he won't hurt the knee and can be productive then I hope he is in there.