PDA

View Full Version : First three home games sold out!

Ebenezer
07-17-2004, 12:59 PM
I stopped by the Bills ticket office this morning and found out that the first three home games (Jax, NE and Miami) are either sold out or down to single seats. That all but assures that the first three games will be sold out. They also said business was good for the Jets, Steelers and Browns...St. Louis lagged behind and Arizona...well, walk ups should have no problem.

Wolffman
07-17-2004, 02:12 PM
I got Jets tickets. I can't imagine sitting through a Cardinals or Browns game.

The Natrix
07-17-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Wolffman
I can't imagine sitting through a Cardinals or Browns game.

Why?

The Spaz
07-17-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Why?

Good question yeah the Cardinals may not be a good draw but Cleveland is pretty close and shoudl be a great game.

Wolffman
07-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Well the Cardinals are just the Cardinals. How can you get amped for that game?

The Browns are a defensive team, and so are the Bills. My expectation of that game will be a slow, defensive battle. We had enough of those last year to satisfy us for a life time.

Halbert
07-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Defensive battles can be great games to watch. But I admit sometimes they are stone boring.

bills_7
07-17-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
Defensive battles can be great games to watch. But I admit sometimes they are stone boring.

I like a good defensive game better then a shootout when it involves the bills.......
as for other teams i rather see a more offensive games but also dont mind the odd Defensive game

The Natrix
07-17-2004, 02:59 PM
With those WRs, Arizona could have a decent offense if they get sufficient QB play. I don't have trouble getting pumped for any games. I picked up a couple tickets for that game. It's on Halloween, too. :up:

Jared
07-17-2004, 03:04 PM
I don't understand how someone can not get excited about their own team just because of the opponent being played. This isn't baseball, where a game against the Padres is just one of 162.

Wolffman
07-17-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Jared
I don't understand how someone can not get excited about their own team just because of the opponent being played. This isn't baseball, where a game against the Padres is just one of 162.

I'm not saying I wont get exited, I'm saying I wont get as excited as I would for a division game, or a conference game for that matter.

The Natrix
07-17-2004, 03:12 PM
I'm not saying I wont get exited, I'm saying I wont get as excited as I would for a division game, or a conference game for that matter.

Yeah, I definitely wanted to go to the Phins and Pats games but the pats was sold out and Fins was down to single seats. Got Cards, Rams, Browns, Jets, and Jags, although we had to settle for corner lower level for the opener.

Novacane
07-17-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Jared
I don't understand how someone can not get excited about their own team just because of the opponent being played.

:up: I go to see the Bills. Does not matter who they are playing.

The Spaz
07-17-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
:up: I go to see the Bills. Does not matter who they are playing.

Amen!:beers:

EM Bills Fan 80
07-17-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Yeah, I definitely wanted to go to the Phins and Pats games but the pats was sold out and Fins was down to single seats. Got Cards, Rams, Browns, Jets, and Jags, although we had to settle for corner lower level for the opener.

Why didn't you just buy Seasons?

StillLurkin
07-17-2004, 04:13 PM
i'm glad i bought season tickets. went through this last year. i ended up paying a 100 bucks for a nose bleeder for the home opener!

The Natrix
07-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
Why didn't you just buy Seasons?

good question. :hitself:

SABURZFAN
07-17-2004, 05:12 PM
I can't imagine sitting through a Cardinals or Browns game.

since i live on the west coast,i get a chance to follow the Cards a little closer than normal.i saw them about 4 times last year and they played with more heart than we did.

Wolffman
07-17-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
since i live on the west coast,i get a chance to follow the Cards a little closer than normal.i saw them about 4 times last year and they played with more heart than we did.

Thats not really saying much...

Demon
07-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Got my seats for St Louis game. Section 101, Row 20. I forget the seat #'s but we're in the "isle" seat.

I was hoping for NE or Miami but oh well.

Bmax
07-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Well i'm ecxited about all the games i have season tickets....Can'
t wait ...for the season......with gildon on board we may have the rush we need to get more pressure and force more turnovers..

Go Bills

TigerJ
07-17-2004, 07:22 PM
If the Bills look like a playoff team as the Cardinals and Rams games approach, they should also sell out. If they don't, I'll be listening on the radio. I can't even think about going to a game this year because all the home games at 1 PM starts. I can only go to late starts or games on days other than Sunday.

shotgun
07-17-2004, 11:02 PM
Got Cards, Rams, Browns, Jets, and Jags, although we had to settle for corner lower level for the opener.

u were going to buy all the games why don;t u just get season tickets >>?????? makes no sents i got all the games because i bought season and no not for sale lol

The Natrix
07-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by shotgun
Got Cards, Rams, Browns, Jets, and Jags, although we had to settle for corner lower level for the opener.

u were going to buy all the games why don;t u just get season tickets >>?????? makes no sents i got all the games because i bought season and no not for sale lol

I wasn't going to get all the games. If I had got Miami and Pats I would not have got two others. Plus I'm not going with the same people every game, so I wouldn't have anyone to get seasons with. I got different quantities for each.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-18-2004, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wolffman
Well the Cardinals are just the Cardinals.

I don't know about that the Cards stopped the Vikings to not get into the playoffs last year plus they have a great HC in Dennis Green and Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin and Josh McCown will certainly help them this yr. I think the Cards will be a good team this yr.

Ebenezer
07-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wolffman
[B]Well the Cardinals are just the Cardinals.[B]

I don't know about that the Cards stopped the Vikings to not get into the playoffs last year plus they have a great HC in Dennis Green and Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin and Josh McCown will certainly help them this yr. I think the Cards will be a good team this yr.

give them a year...McCown is untested and that team still needs a lot of help.

BillsRockSOMUCH
07-18-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm going to the Jets game and one of my friends might have some extra tickets to the Pats game. So I probably will end up going to that game too.

bledslow
07-20-2004, 03:10 PM
im not a bills fan, but why wouldnt you wanna see how the bills cornerbacks stack up against the cards receivers???? it seems like a challenge to me and should be exciting to watch.

GOOOO CARDS

elltrain22
07-20-2004, 04:03 PM
The Ralph will be buzzing in 2004, thats foshow...

EM Bills Fan 80
07-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Anquan Boldin is a Beast