• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

First three home games sold out!

I stopped by the Bills ticket office this morning and found out that the first three home games (Jax, NE and Miami) are either sold out or down to single seats. That all but assures that the first three games will be sold out. They also said business was good for the Jets, Steelers and Browns...St. Louis lagged behind and Arizona...well, walk ups should have no problem.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Wolffman
    • Jul 2004

I got Jets tickets. I can't imagine sitting through a Cardinals or Browns game.

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wolffman
      I can't imagine sitting through a Cardinals or Browns game.
      Why?

Byrd.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix
        Why?
        Good question yeah the Cardinals may not be a good draw but Cleveland is pretty close and shoudl be a great game.

Comment

• Wolffman
          • Jul 2004

Well the Cardinals are just the Cardinals. How can you get amped for that game?

The Browns are a defensive team, and so are the Bills. My expectation of that game will be a slow, defensive battle. We had enough of those last year to satisfy us for a life time.

Comment

• Halbert
            I'm Not Normal
            • Jul 2002

Defensive battles can be great games to watch. But I admit sometimes they are stone boring.

Comment

• bills_7
              TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Halbert
              Defensive battles can be great games to watch. But I admit sometimes they are stone boring.
              I like a good defensive game better then a shootout when it involves the bills.......
              as for other teams i rather see a more offensive games but also dont mind the odd Defensive game

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

With those WRs, Arizona could have a decent offense if they get sufficient QB play. I don't have trouble getting pumped for any games. I picked up a couple tickets for that game. It's on Halloween, too.

Byrd.

Comment

• Jared
                  Offical Billszone Starting FB
                  • Sep 2003

I don't understand how someone can not get excited about their own team just because of the opponent being played. This isn't baseball, where a game against the Padres is just one of 162.

Comment

• Wolffman
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jared
                    I don't understand how someone can not get excited about their own team just because of the opponent being played. This isn't baseball, where a game against the Padres is just one of 162.
                    I'm not saying I wont get exited, I'm saying I wont get as excited as I would for a division game, or a conference game for that matter.

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wolffman
                      I'm not saying I wont get exited, I'm saying I wont get as excited as I would for a division game, or a conference game for that matter.

Yeah, I definitely wanted to go to the Phins and Pats games but the pats was sold out and Fins was down to single seats. Got Cards, Rams, Browns, Jets, and Jags, although we had to settle for corner lower level for the opener.

Byrd.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jared
                        I don't understand how someone can not get excited about their own team just because of the opponent being played.

I go to see the Bills. Does not matter who they are playing.

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                          I go to see the Bills. Does not matter who they are playing.
                          Amen!

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
                            Let's Go Buffalo!
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix
                            Yeah, I definitely wanted to go to the Phins and Pats games but the pats was sold out and Fins was down to single seats. Got Cards, Rams, Browns, Jets, and Jags, although we had to settle for corner lower level for the opener.

Why didn't you just buy Seasons?

Comment

• StillLurkin
                              • Jul 2002

i'm glad i bought season tickets. went through this last year. i ended up paying a 100 bucks for a nose bleeder for the home opener!
                              Become one with nature.........then marinate it!

Comment

Working...
                              X