X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Bills Team Report

CAMP PRIORITY: Establishing a productive offense will be crucial. Coach Mike Mularkey wants a balanced attack that features a physical running game, and he also will look to exploit matchups in the passing game. Much of the offensive system was installed during the minicamps, so the team will spend training camp sharpening its execution.

POSITION BATTLE: Mike Pucillo and Ross Tucker are the leading candidates to replace LG Ruben Brown. Pucillo is a tough run blocker who needs to improve his footwork and technique in the passing game. Tucker played left guard for Dallas in 2002. He doesn't have great athletic ability but is tough and smart and works hard to finish blocks. His experience and consistency will give him the edge.

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

I think Sullivan has more talent than either Tucker or Pucillo, but I guess he has a hard time staying focused.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

I hope it's Sullivan who wins but I know the coaches will put the best player out there.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
      X