PDA

View Full Version : Important Question

mybills
07-22-2004, 06:25 AM
Let's say the Bills make it to the play off this year, or next, or whatever...will us zoners get hooked up with tickets from EB or somebody, like we do now for regular games?

:pray: :D

Michael82
07-22-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by mybills
Let's say the Bills make it to the play off this year, or next, or whatever...will us zoners get hooked up with tickets from EB or somebody, like we do now for regular games?

:pray: :D

From what i've heard...it's much harder to get a whole group of tickets for the playoffs, and you usually only get a certain amount per each season ticket you own, but I'm not positive.

Pride
07-22-2004, 07:21 AM
its been so long, who can remember? :idunno:

Ebenezer
07-22-2004, 07:33 AM
clump can answer this better than I and if he doesn't come on before lunch I will ask him later...but if I remember, if the Bills make the playoffs season ticket owners get a chance to buy a certain number of tickets based on how many season tickets they have in their name. I don't think it is possible to get (making it up) 40 tickets if you have 2 seasons. It might be 1 for 1 or 2 for 1.

mybills
07-22-2004, 08:04 PM
Well, since I posed the question first, am I good to go? ;)

helmetguy
07-22-2004, 08:17 PM
The last I remember, you could get your own seats, plus ten more per seat that you own. That is, if you have two season seats, you could get at least those, plus you could buy twenty more. Here's the catch: Whether you just reserve your own seats or opt to buy additional ones, you have to buy the entire package (Wild Card, Divisional, and Conference Championship games) all at once. They will credit the balance from games not played in Buffalo toward next year's seaon ticket renewal.

clumping platelets
07-23-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by mybills
Well, since I posed the question first, am I good to go? ;)

:idunno:

mybills
07-23-2004, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy
The last I remember, you could get your own seats, plus ten more per seat that you own. That is, if you have two season seats, you could get at least those, plus you could buy twenty more. Here's the catch: Whether you just reserve your own seats or opt to buy additional ones, you have to buy the entire package (Wild Card, Divisional, and Conference Championship games) all at once. They will credit the balance from games not played in Buffalo toward next year's seaon ticket renewal.

wow, are any of you going to do that?