Tickets For Browns Scrimmage and First Night Practice Available Next Week at Tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Tickets For Browns Scrimmage and First Night Practice Available Next Week at Tops

The Bills today announced that tickets for the team's scrimmage against the Browns and the first of the team's two Wednesday evening practices during the Buffalo Bills Bausch & Lomb Training Camp will be available Monday, July 26 at all participating Tops Markets locations.

For the fourth straight season, the Bills will get together for practices and a scrimmage with the Cleveland Browns. The two teams will scrimmage on Saturday, August 7th at 10:00 AM at St. John Fisher College. Tickets for the scrimmage will go on sale July 26th at 9:00 AM and cost $2.00 for kids and $6.00 for adults. All proceeds from the ticket sales will go to the St. John Fisher Scholarship Fund. Shuttle service for the scrimmage will begin at 7:45 AM and the gates will open at 8:00 AM.

One of the most popular elements of recent camps, night practices, will be held on Wednesday, August 4th and Wednesday, August 11th on the grass practice fields at St. John Fisher College. Tickets are free for the night practices and will be available for the August 4 practice starting next Monday, July 26th at 9:00 AM. Tickets for the August 11th practice will be available on Monday, August 2nd at 9:00 AM.

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I will be at the Tops on Maiden Lane/Mt Read in Rochester, so if anyone is interested in meeting me, let me know. I will get the maximum amount too, if anyone needs me to get them a couple tix.

Comment

• Bulldog
      Top Dog
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
      I will be at the Tops on Maiden Lane/Mt Read in Rochester, so if anyone is interested in meeting me, let me know. I will get the maximum amount too, if anyone needs me to get them a couple tix.
      How far is that from where Lexington hits Mt. Read?
      I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i wont be attending... enough people talked me out of the RV idea for training camp...

does anyone know if the scrimmage will be televised on the NFL ticket??
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
          i wont be attending...
          I won't go to a night practice again...way too many people...unless you are there very early it is very hard for a kid to see what is going on...too many people trying to get autographs...I'm going to take my chance on a day practice.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            I won't go to a night practice again...way too many people...unless you are there very early it is very hard for a kid to see what is going on...too many people trying to get autographs...I'm going to take my chance on a day practice.
            Good idea. The majority of the people there at the night practice are only there for autographs anyways.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Good idea. The majority of the people there at the night practice are only there for autographs anyways.
              yeah, ever try putting an 8 year old on your shoulders so he can get an autograph rather than some overgrown kid in their 20s...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

yeah, ever try putting an 8 year old on your shoulders so he can get an autograph rather than some overgrown kid in their 20s...
                If he were on my shoulders, he actually would have gotten the autograph. How do you expect him to gain any height on your shoulders?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

If he were on my shoulders, he actually would have gotten the autograph. How do you expect him to gain any height on your shoulders?
                  if he'd have been on your shoulders he'd be deaf from you screaming "Mr. McGahee? Can I get your autograph? Mr. McGahee!! Mr. McGahee!! Willis, Just one man!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

if he'd have been on your shoulders he'd be deaf from you screaming "Mr. McGahee? Can I get your autograph? Mr. McGahee!! Mr. McGahee!! Willis, Just one man!!!!
                    That bastard never gave it to me that day. I hit him up for an autograph on a different day.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

I never did get my autographed photos I was promised
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                        I never did get my autographed photos I was promised
                        I had problems getting the autographs last year. It wasn't as easy as I thought. Especially for the players that everbody wanted.... Spikes, and Moulds.

Comment

Working...
                        X