PDA

View Full Version : Need 3 BFZ FF Owners in Combined Leagues

Halbert
07-22-2004, 06:34 PM
OK, we're getting really close to my goal of having BBI & BFZ members exactly even in the leagues.

Here's what I need from BFZ members to balance it out perfectly:

League 2 - Standard Total Points 2 spots open
Draft Date: Thus Aug 26 9:30pm
Need 2 BFZ members

League 4 - High Stakes Total Points 2 spots open
Draft Date: Tue Sep 7 9:30pm
Need 1 BBI member.

These leagues are shaping up extremely well with some of the best FF players from both sites. It should be a great season. Help me keep the membership as even as possible and give BFZ a fair chance at taking the championship!

Click here to see the original league announcement (http://205.134.177.140/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49712). Note that a couple of the draft dates have changed from the original announcement.

Halbert
07-25-2004, 12:45 PM
OK, BFZ-ers.

We now have exactly half the leagues full of BBI-ers. If we can fill the three remaining spots with BFZ-ers we will be exactly even through all four leagues.

I'll hold off giving out the signup info to any more BBI folks for a couple of weeks. If there are still open spots by then I'll make it first come first served.

Thanks and take care.

Halbert
07-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Woo Hoo!!

Just 1 more BFZ-er and we will be perfectly balanced! A couple of people have signup info so whoever gets to it first is in.

Halbert
07-26-2004, 02:51 PM
As of right now we are all full in all leagues and are perfectly balanced between sites!

If we end up having anyone leave the league then I'll post a new thread to announce new openings.

Dozerdog
07-31-2004, 03:46 PM
:up: