PDA

View Full Version : Will it be cold for Miami this year?

saviorbledsoe
07-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Ok I am praying for a freak snow storm for Miami this year just to show the league they shouldnt mess with the tradition of Miami in Buffalo Cold.

Does anyone remember the Temperature at the Redskins game last year? Same weekend as this years Dolphins game. I was checking out the tailgate photos and most of y'all were wearing winter coats and heavy sweaters so i am optimistic it will be a cold one.

Its just not Buffalo Miami without cold weather!

ryjam282
07-22-2004, 09:31 PM
We play at Miami in December and they come to Buffalo early in the season so weather will not be a factor in either game I believe.

Samphin1
07-23-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Ok I am praying for a freak snow storm for Miami this year just to show the league they shouldnt mess with the tradition of Miami in Buffalo Cold.

Does anyone remember the Temperature at the Redskins game last year? Same weekend as this years Dolphins game. I was checking out the tailgate photos and most of y'all were wearing winter coats and heavy sweaters so i am optimistic it will be a cold one.

Its just not Buffalo Miami without cold weather!

Yeah, the weather should be nixed out for both teams. This is good, maybe not every year, but from time to time it is good so neither team can complain about weather factors ( although that BS snowstorm two years ago was really not fair. Right after you guys retook the lead, it became impossible to see. Football Gods must have taken the Bills line that day ).

Personally, I think weather related victories are overrated. You guys swept us two years ago and we did the same last year with one of them coming in December. Good teams find a way to win.

saviorbledsoe
07-23-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Samphin1
Yeah, the weather should be nixed out for both teams. This is good, maybe not every year, but from time to time it is good so neither team can complain about weather factors ( although that BS snowstorm two years ago was really not fair. Right after you guys retook the lead, it became impossible to see. Football Gods must have taken the Bills line that day ).

Personally, I think weather related victories are overrated. You guys swept us two years ago and we did the same last year with one of them coming in December. Good teams find a way to win.

IMO I believe the slippery conditions in o2 favored Ricky WIlliams more than anyone. He was able to make 1 cut and the defense wasnt able to have enough footing to react and he was off to the finish line TWICE.

Personally, I just believe, from a tailgating/attendee of the game, point of view that I enjoy a good COLD game vs the Dolphins every year. This year will be kind of like a 60 degree Christmas yaknow?

Tatonka
07-23-2004, 07:18 AM
should be warm enough for you to wear your thong to both games, savior.

:D

Samphin1
07-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
IMO I believe the slippery conditions in o2 favored Ricky WIlliams more than anyone. He was able to make 1 cut and the defense wasnt able to have enough footing to react and he was off to the finish line TWICE.

Personally, I just believe, from a tailgating/attendee of the game, point of view that I enjoy a good COLD game vs the Dolphins every year. This year will be kind of like a 60 degree Christmas yaknow?

I think it probably helped him too. But I remember watching the game on TV and right after Moulds burned Madison to give you guys the lead for good, the conditions went from extreme, to unbearable. The wind whipped the snow sideways into the direction we were throwing. Visibility was also shot. There was some up until that point in the fourth. They came back from commercial and I knew my team was cooked based on the blizzard. Of course, it didn't hurt you guys that Lucas started that gameand was his usual self....terrible. :mad:

wazz
07-23-2004, 12:20 PM
snow is great. brings footbal to a whole new entertainment and skill level. Best all round team wins too, coz u suddently may need to rely on a new style (like when henry took us on his bak and ran ran ran!!)

The Spaz
07-23-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
should be warm enough for you to wear your thong to both games, savior.

:D

:calm: