• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Anyone have Bills/Ravens tickets....

or know where I can get them at a reasonable price? They officially go on sale at 10 am today, but it looks like they only have the $305 seats remaining.....
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
    or know where I can get them at a reasonable price? They officially go on sale at 10 am today, but it looks like they only have the $305 seats remaining.....
    I saw that...I'm still gonna try to call..that's a ridiculous price
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TedMock
      • Jul 2002

that's crazy. I was really hoping to go, but not for $305. A bar will be just fine at that price!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        I saw that...I'm still gonna try to call..that's a ridiculous price
        I actually just called- they said the tickets range from $35-305 and they won't have the in-between prices until 10 am when they officially go on sale.

So there's still hope for the more reasonable prices (as much as I'd love really good seats, that's a steep price to pay).
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

any luck so far? I'm calling Ticketmaster and accessing their web site...not getting through
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
            any luck so far? I'm calling Ticketmaster and accessing their web site...not getting through
            I only found single seats so I switched to Ebay. There's plenty available and some of the prices are still reasonable (although far above face value)
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

I'm waiting it out. I'm counting on a couple of buddies who know some season ticket holders, or work for compaies that snatch up extra tix. If they don't come through, TV is okay (for the price).

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                I'm waiting it out. I'm counting on a couple of buddies who know some season ticket holders, or work for compaies that snatch up extra tix. If they don't come through, TV is okay (for the price).
                Good luck- the last game I saw was when Flutie led the Bills to a 26-0 annihilation of the Eagles. They put Rob Johnson in during garbage time- he took one hit and left the game, so Flutie had to come back in.

Anyway, I'm really working to get tix cuz it's so much easier to go to Baltimore than Buffalo from here.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

I just overpaid for the tickets on Ebay- gotta do what you gotta do I guess...
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                  X